cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Abbee

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Abbee
Abbee is currently on 948, her Bang Babes debut as far as I know. I was always a fan of hers on the dayshows but she sort of never really did for me on TVX. I have to say though, she looks great right now and hopefully she'll prosper on a superior channel.
04-10-2009 21:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Abbee
I have to agree, shes looking real good! Don't think i've ever seen her on nights before, this should be enjoyable
04-10-2009 21:23
Hazhard Away
Banned

wow, she's a new face to me, she gorgeous and she has a great figure too, should be a great night Smile
04-10-2009 21:29
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(04-10-2009 21:23 )Hayzie Wrote:  I have to agree, shes looking real good! Don't think i've ever seen her on nights before, this should be enjoyable
She did nights on 960 a couple of weeks ago.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
04-10-2009 21:36
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Nice to see that big booty on a decent channel at long last.
04-10-2009 21:36
verona Offline
Master Poster

Never seen her before myself but she looks absolutely stunning For various reasons though only caught the last half hour and in that time she remained fully clothed as it were throughout and aside from a couple of times when she turned around I thought maybe she thought she actually was on a daytime show!! That was reinforced when I made the mistake of calling in Never called a girl so quickly upon an appearance either. Whatever she was completely disinterested Almost as soon as I got on she got into a conversation with some guy called Adrain off screen asking if he was dj'ing again She then disinterestedly asked me how big I was and i am not really into that type of conversation Hence I asked her to strike a particular pose and she pretended she didnt understand then said "no I wont until you beg me" I gave her a couple of half hearted "pleases" during which she broke off to ask offscreen what the time was Cue for me to ring off Noticed a few people rang later and from her facial expressions at least she seemed bored and when changeover came at 5 she almost threw the phone at the next girl Hence maybe she should stick to daytime or maybe I just caught her too late in her shift Shame because for me she could be an all time favourite Maybe someone has some pics from earlier in the night?
05-10-2009 08:47
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

in my opinion it appears that abbee could very well be on the verge of inheriting heavenlys crown of 'most miserable sod of the babe channels'. every time i saw her she looked miserable as sin, not to mention the fact that you could quite clearly see her say throughout the night 'speak up, i can't hear you', something she did regularly on the nightshows- which means one of three things; a) she has the misfortune of always using a phone with bad reception, b) she's got shit hearing, or c) she can't be bothered to engage in proper conversation so fobs them off with that load of bollocks. not at all impressed so far, but i'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. for now

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-10-2009 11:30
verona Offline
Master Poster

Yes I got the "speak up" bit as well and I dont intend shouting at 430 am in the morning! Now had the chance to check out other threads on her apearances on other channels Seems I should have read those first as everyone seems to have had the same experience How long does she think she can get away with a lousy phone manner and keeping her clothes on? Maybe she is great on daytime but thats where she should stay on these performances
05-10-2009 12:31
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Yep good to see that big ass back

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
05-10-2009 14:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Bangbabes seem to be mad about stats so unless she brings the calls in she won't last long and BB demand a certain kind of performance from their girls just look at what happened when TJ had a tryout she was deemed not good enough on the phones and that was the end of her . With that attitude i would not be surprised if that is the last we see of her to be honest.
05-10-2009 14:57

gemma hiles