Posting Machine

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion
Big Grin laugh Big Grin
12-02-2011 14:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

How can Paradiso have a live mic on when the girl is on a break that you can hear clearly with a guy going on about some cable that has been pulled out,

But when the girls comes back on screen,you can barely hear her,even with the sound right up,weard.
12-02-2011 14:15
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Ruby in the office = stroke of genius....just a shame CP doesnt have many strokes of genius lately!
12-02-2011 17:04
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I see they're the latest channel to introduce a connection charge for mobiles (of £3, if you please) and they've bumped the mobile rate to £2 per minute.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2011 15:43 by iloveMegan.)
14-02-2011 15:42
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

they done that cause they'r getting f..k all calls. instead of putting it up they should lower the price.
14-02-2011 15:48
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

it is too expensive to call on cp for a DTW or just a general chat they need to get rid of the connection fee on mobilesSmile

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
14-02-2011 16:55
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2011 16:55 )frankiemania Wrote:  it is too expensive to call on cp for a DTW or just a general chat they need to get rid of the connection fee on mobilesSmile

Have never understood why day rates are the same as night on any channel, though don't have a problem with it if there's a strong stimulation option in there somewhere....unless Ofcom turn every channel into 'The Chat' that is.

As a strong user what gripes me more is the lack of incentive to stay a user, love a chat whatever the subject and enjoy the day concept but I don't like being taken for granted and like in any business you need to look after your regulars.....or you lose them even if they are sex starved lol
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2011 18:35 by docutech.)
14-02-2011 18:33
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(14-02-2011 18:33 )docutech Wrote:  Have never understood why day rates are the same as night on any channel, though don't have a problem with it if there's a strong stimulation option in there somewhere

It costs the same because people are willing to pay, it wouldn't surprise me to see a drop in calls to CP now it costs more, but I also doubt they'll lower their prices. TVX went from 35ppm on landlines and 60ppm on mobiles to £1.50ppm for each (well, £1.53 for landlines). Since it's more expensive, they can still make the same amount of money from less calls. I haven't called CP for ages, and this price hike certainly does nothing to encourage me.

As for the "strong stimulation" option, there is one channel that offers it, but if you know the right girls to call (your posts tell me that you do Wink) you can still have a lot of fun during the day.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
14-02-2011 22:12
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

thanks to cp for bringing back the setee set.also no more connection fee on mobiles.Smile

cp are the worst channel on sky at the moment.sexy izzy was supposed to be on today but no schedule again so we dont know who is on until last minute agaain.i was lookin forward to a chat with her today aswell.now ther is no connection feeBig Grin

bob hasnt even took time to put who is on cp on twitter.waste of time this channelBig Grin

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
19-02-2011 12:36
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2011 12:36 )frankiemania Wrote:  thanks to cp for bringing back the setee set.also no more connection fee on mobiles.Smile

cp are the worst channel on sky at the moment.sexy izzy was supposed to be on today but no schedule again so we dont know who is on until last minute agaain.i was lookin forward to a chat with her today aswell.now ther is no connection feeBig Grin

bob hasnt even took time to put who is on cp on twitter.waste of time this channelBig Grin

Corrine who does some night shows is on now.

Totally concur about the schedules I know CP are working hard on the website where they should be included. Such a simple thing but as you prove here Mr Frankie something that if not addressed can really piss people off and more importantly lose callers......being in marketing myself to me the channel could address it now by some media with or without a web at present.
19-02-2011 14:11