Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average

Storm Daytime - Chat & Discussion

Mister_Gee Offline
Club Paradiso

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion
Bob's not very well today, neither is Izzy, Um... I know Izzy likes the older man, maybe there's a connection? Chuckle, I jest. I think.

... sorry guys. Bit of a flamingo-up today! Those of you who caught Corinne's day show, thank you for joining us!

G

http://www.clubparadiso.tv
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 20:57 by Mister_Gee.)
19-02-2011 20:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

And something's happened this afternoon as well, as nobody replaced Ruby at lunchtime.

They've been showing the promo for last couple of hours so either there's a technical fault or the afternoon girl didn't turn up - that's one of the problems of being a small channel with only one girl rostered Sad

Adele or Courtney tonight?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

20-03-2011 15:46
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2011 15:46 )mr williams Wrote:  And something's happened this afternoon as well, as nobody replaced Ruby at lunchtime.

They've been showing the promo for last couple of hours so either there's a technical fault or the afternoon girl didn't turn up - that's one of the problems of being a small channel with only one girl rostered Sad

Adele or Courtney tonight?

There was a message earlier saying night show next due to upgrades / maintenance etc this afternoon.

I know there is something significant in the CP pipeline so this could well be true .....though the cynic in me also thinks there is just simply no one available to cover this afternoons shift.
20-03-2011 16:34
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

where is izzy today.she is always on here on a monday.just topped up phone to ring her earlier.why cant cp put on here when she is on.she said on weds she is bac on monday/.come on cp it is not good enough.this channel needs to put some sort of schedule on here when their best girls are on.we dont really know who is on from 1 day to the next.Big Grin

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
21-03-2011 14:10
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(21-03-2011 14:10 )frankiemania Wrote:  where is izzy today.she is always on here on a monday.just topped up phone to ring her earlier.why cant cp put on here when she is on.she said on weds she is bac on monday/.come on cp it is not good enough.this channel needs to put some sort of schedule on here when their best girls are on.we dont really know who is on from 1 day to the next.Big Grin

Ruby posted in her thread that there was a late change of plan and she would be on today instead of tomorrow, so it could be that they swapped, but we can't be expected to cross-reference every thread and I agree that it's not too much to ask to keep us informed.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

21-03-2011 16:08
Mr_Flibble Offline
Storm

Erm... you guys know there's a twitter feed for CP right?
22-03-2011 18:07
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2011 18:07 )Mr_Flibble Wrote:  Erm... you guys know there's a twitter feed for CP right?

The CP twitter feed is not that prolific in my opinion, it certainly doesn't give a comprehensive list of what shifts the girls are on and I reckon only generally gets updated when one specific producer is on.

Schedules are such a powerful media to bring in the callers, CP are definately missing out while the saga of the web site upgrades drags on into its 7th month... at least.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2011 21:34 by docutech.)
22-03-2011 21:33
frankiemania Offline

mr bob paradiso.we need you to go and get a new microphone.cos the one ur usin me thinks it is makin your show look very amateur.i missed when the sexy izzy is bac on due to the crackly mic.we also need some schedule on here so every1 who calls regular knows which girls are on.Big Grin

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
22-03-2011 21:38
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2011 21:38 )frankiemania Wrote:  mr bob paradiso.we need you to go and get a new microphone.cos the one ur usin me thinks it is makin your show look very amateur.i missed when the sexy izzy is bac on due to the crackly mic.we also need some schedule on here so every1 who calls regular knows which girls are on.Big Grin

I concur, love calling CP day but the PR and appreciation for regulars especially at £1.53 per minute is poor, to be honest it would be this fact rather than the girls themselves that would predominately make me abandon the channel completely and go back to chatting up the girl by the photocopier .....
22-03-2011 22:20
frankiemania Offline

hi ther bob paradiso.lovin the sexy izzy and sam t shows.i wud love to see izzy do an extra hour on the night show till 10pm now and again.just the same as sexy sam has done in the past.i wud love to be able to talk dirty to her.she is proper good at teasing.probably the best day girl on any channel at the moment.me thinks that this wud bring in more calls and texts.could you ask her politely please.keep up the good work to all on cp.Smile

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
26-03-2011 17:58