Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average

Storm Daytime - Chat & Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion
(26-03-2011 17:58 )frankiemania Wrote:  hi ther bob paradiso.lovin the sexy izzy and sam t shows.i wud love to see izzy do an extra hour on the night show till 10pm now and again.just the same as sexy sam has done in the past.i wud love to be able to talk dirty to her.she is proper good at teasing.probably the best day girl on any channel at the moment.me thinks that this wud bring in more calls and texts.could you ask her politely please.keep up the good work to all on cp.Smile

I agree Frankie love the extra hour and it definately brings in more callers ..... but I think here the problem is Izzy has no interest in doing it ....shame but its her choice......just try to get more strong innuendo out of her next day call for the same end result he he .....personally I prefer that anyway.... my sex drive is dead after 9pm lol.
26-03-2011 20:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

hi ther bob.can we ask the girls anythin on the private text service dayshows then,and get some replys bac every time.or is ther only certain things you can send in.please can you explain on here what the new textin service is all about.Smile

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
27-03-2011 14:34
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2011 14:34 )frankiemania Wrote:  hi ther bob.can we ask the girls anythin on the private text service dayshows then,and get some replys bac every time.or is ther only certain things you can send in.please can you explain on here what the new textin service is all about.Smile

I agree its not clear at all, its the same instructions on screen for a so called 'private text conversation' as it is to text the girl on the show (for reading out on TV)

With a channel like The Boudoir you can see the girls typing while on the screen, ok its probably less busy on the phones and they have more time but there's clarrity to what there doing.

I think with off screen text services you have to be careful they are not completed by someone other than the girl, personally if I was a model on CP (what a thought) the last thing I would want to do on my limited break time is respond to text messages.
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2011 15:31 by docutech.)
27-03-2011 15:30
Mr_Flibble Offline
Storm

(27-03-2011 14:34 )frankiemania Wrote:  hi ther bob.can we ask the girls anythin on the private text service dayshows then,and get some replys bac every time.or is ther only certain things you can send in.please can you explain on here what the new textin service is all about.Smile

The text service is for the girls to read on air... so it's kinda pointless saying something rude if you'd like a response. And the text off screen girls is for you to chat with, mostly, bored house wives and poor students at least in my experience (though I haven't used CP's one).
28-03-2011 01:46
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2011 01:46 )Mr_Flibble Wrote:  

The text service is for the girls to read on air... so it's kinda pointless saying something rude if you'd like a response. And the text off screen girls is for you to chat with, mostly, bored house wives and poor students at least in my experience (though I haven't used CP's one).

No off screen house wife text service on CP Mr F, all the texts are either read out by the girlie on screen, (if clean enough lol) or responded too individually from within the studio.

Texting bored housewifes etc is such a waste of money, I know each to his own but surely that really is crap, you've got to be pretty stupid or very lonely to use a service like that in my opinion.
01-04-2011 04:19
Charlemagne Offline

CP have gone silent screen on Sky...

Where's music gone? Roxy Belle can still use the mic.
08-04-2011 20:06
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I noticed that too. But with Roxy Heart on looking adorable, I'm willing to forgive them for no background music. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
08-04-2011 21:39
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

From the RLC schedule thread...

(18-04-2011 12:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Saturday 23 April-

1330-2200 Kate Darcy, Rebecca Jade, Ruby Summers

Wednesday 27 April-

0530-1330 Ruby Summers, Holly McGuire, Rachel Taylor

That'll be a blow for daytime Club Bob fans if it's true.......

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

19-04-2011 00:54
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2011 00:54 )mr williams Wrote:  From the RLC schedule thread...

That'll be a blow for daytime Club Bob fans if it's true.......

Mm a big blow if true ..... CP daychat has been forced down a notch or two in its stimulation in my opinion but... Red light Lounge in my experience is nothing more than a chat club with a little bit of flirtation thrown in, certainly not worth calling if you expect a bit more for your £1.53 a minute.

Ruby often seemed to be non stop on those phones, I expect the lure of more money, more lavish sets and better organisation from within drew her away.....the later is often avoidable but is something I can unfortunately relate to.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 20:42 by docutech.)
19-04-2011 20:40
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I was just about to speculate on why the caption said "stay tuned for Ruby Summers" but they hadn't opened up yet when Ms Summers appeared at just after ten past twelve.

No mention of this being her last shift but I wouldn't expect that anyway if she's going elsewhere as opposed to retiring/emigrating/maternity etc

(ps: haven't I picked a wonderful week to have off work?? Big GrinBig Grin see you all next week)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2011 13:35 by mr williams.)
20-04-2011 12:17