Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

'Tamestation'

LoadBlower Offline
Junior Poster

RE: 'Tamestation'
Haven't watched Babestation for a while - lost interest cause its gone tame.
08-10-2009 17:57
Find all posts by this user
snoopy Offline
Senior Poster

huh? the freeview shows have got a lot better over the last few months, especially since their return. I suppose it's not so good for the Sky viewers because there are more restrictions on freeview, but I don't have Sky so I'm not complaining Tongue
08-10-2009 18:52
oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

(08-10-2009 18:52 )snoopy Wrote:  huh? the freeview shows have got a lot better over the last few months, especially since their return. I suppose it's not so good for the Sky viewers because there are more restrictions on freeview, but I don't have Sky so I'm not complaining Tongue

It can't be purely because it's on Freeview, that's down to the producers because on Freeview you can see fully naked women on Virgin1 when they show Sexcetera, films feature nidity (inc. full frontal) on the likes of C4, Five, ITV2. Virtually every soap has had two girls kissing in peak hours of the evening at some point.

Surely it's just the Babestation/PL producers making a deliberate choice not to have any of this. I'm pretty sure two women kissing in the early hours of the morning isn't going to create cries of horror in Ofcom HQ, Freeview or not but maybe I'm wrong.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 19:05 by oxygenIT.)
08-10-2009 19:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-10-2009 19:05 )oxygenIT Wrote:  It can't be purely because it's on Freeview, that's down to the producers because on Freeview you can see fully naked women on Virgin1 when they show Sexcetera, films feature nidity (inc. full frontal) on the likes of C4, Five, ITV2. Virtually every soap has had two girls kissing in peak hours of the evening at some point.

Surely it's just the Babestation/PL producers making a deliberate choice not to have any of this. I'm pretty sure two women kissing in the early hours of the morning isn't going to create cries of horror in Ofcom HQ, Freeview or not but maybe I'm wrong.

Its surprising about them cutting out the kissing. They seem to be very keen on wanting females to phone in. I know us blokes like to see them kissing, but I imagine the kissing stuff would be even more attractive to the lesbos.
08-10-2009 20:20
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2009 16:30 )loopid77 Wrote:  they do seem to be getting alot tamer when you compare the way elite bangbabe and sportxxx push the boundaries

I have only been reading posts on the relevant threads on this forum but it seems to me that these channels viewers are saying that these are becoming boring and not as good as a few weeks/months ago.
08-10-2009 20:30
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2009 16:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it does explain why a lot of babes have left the bs channels because they cannot be as naughty as they want.

donna duke has said on her blog that she prefers to be on bangbabes as you can be a lot naughtier

She also said the main reason she went was because they offered her more money, I think she is using that as an excuse.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 20:33 by matt38.)
08-10-2009 20:33
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(08-10-2009 17:52 )oxygenIT Wrote:  In regards to the license thing is the watershed not 'TV-wide'? If they can show two girls kissing on soaps in the early evening and women full-frontal on freeview after 10pm (whether in films or shows like Sexcetera on Virgin 1) surely Babestation doesn't have to be the prude. I'm guessing it's more of a producer decision. When it comes to 2-4-1's Elite, Bang Babes and even Hotel Voyeur show up Babestation.

That's right.

There is no "16" or "18" certificate entertainment licence.

Babe Station operate under the same broadcast code as every other "Babe Show". No different licence conditions apply to FreeView broadcasts either.

The so called "Freeview Rules" are of Babe Stations making, as well as the "tamer" content on Sky Digital.

EDIT:
I seem to remember Skateguy giving an explanation about the "16" displayed on screen, I can't find the specific post though.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 21:00 by vostok 1.)
08-10-2009 20:55
oxygenIT Offline
Junior Poster

(08-10-2009 20:55 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(08-10-2009 17:52 )oxygenIT Wrote:  In regards to the license thing is the watershed not 'TV-wide'? If they can show two girls kissing on soaps in the early evening and women full-frontal on freeview after 10pm (whether in films or shows like Sexcetera on Virgin 1) surely Babestation doesn't have to be the prude. I'm guessing it's more of a producer decision. When it comes to 2-4-1's Elite, Bang Babes and even Hotel Voyeur show up Babestation.

That's right.

There is no "16" or "18" certificate entertainment licence.

Babe Station operate under the same broadcast code as every other "Babe Show". No different licence conditions apply to FreeView broadcasts either.

The so called "Freeview Rules" are of Babe Stations making, as well as the "tamer" content on Sky Digital.

EDIT:
I seem to remember Skateguy giving an explanation about the "16" displayed on screen, I can't find the specific post though.

That's what I thought, there's obviously a line these shows can't cross but I'm pretty sure two girls kissing isn't near that line.
08-10-2009 21:20
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-10-2009 20:55 )vostok 1 Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
EDIT:

It was for any Dutch viewers. The age limit is 16 in Holland.
08-10-2009 21:57
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Cellcast are obviously operating special rules for Freeview - anybody's guess why. Now they are in their own 90-series equivalent of Sky's 900-series channels there can no longer be any excuse.

When the new channel numbers came in there was a brief flush of sanity. There was a sudden increase in girl/girl sections, girls were allowed to touch each other, massage oil/cream into each other's boobs, rub nipples together - all sorts of stuff. The language became adult with 'dirty', 'kinky', 'sexy' and even 'filthy' being used.

Within 2 or 3 days Cellcast were furiously back-pedalling to the previous 'no contact' position and the girls again being forced to speak babytalk with that infuriating sodding ch**ky word. Wtf are they playing at?

Just take a look at the Partyland web stream right now. You can bet your life none of that will be happening when they go onto Freeview.
08-10-2009 22:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV