michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Thank you to my callers!

Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Thank you to my callers!
Those of you from here that phoned me-thank you! Its great to chat to people that I feel I know & I enjoyed our interaction.

Thats me for the Pad for a while now. next week I'm off to Crete for a week & I can't say when I'm back on.

That said, when I'm on here its only the same handful of people that ever leave me a post, I dont get any more posts when I post here or when I dont, & I dont get any more posts than the majority of models that dont bother anyway.

Nearly 20,000 members? That tells me to be like all the rest & say fcuk posting & sharing pics as its pretty much unappreciated by the masses Rolleyes

I have tried to liven things up, bantered in the chatbox with people & added posts to numerous threads but I now believe the majority of the models have the right idea Cool

I'm not leaving you, I can see why models dont bother & I dont blame them. After all, its not like they want the links or pics! I posted to interact but it's proved a fruitless exercise so I might as well spend the time saved talking to my plants, & that'll be quite rewarding & make quite a change to talking to myself here Cool & maybe they'll respond too! (If Prince Charles is right)

Kelly x

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
08-10-2009 12:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Thank you to my callers!
Hi Kelly,

You think YOU'RE talking to yourself, sometimes I think most of us feel the same, and here's me a relative newbie! Cheer UP Miss Bell :-))))) Me thinks sometimes it's good to talk to the plants (yeh you're right, we've a few here - did you spot any activity?) ... and get things of your chest ...ooops no pun intended! Perhaps you're just havin' a bad day... me too! But Hey at least you're getting away to pick up a few rays and leaving us lot here to defrost the car windows in the mornin' :-(((((

Chin Up Babe! Now let's be serious here, how often is that phone of yours FREE, sounds like someone's popular! Tried to get ya yesterday but had no chance, so hopefully we'll get catchin' up when you get back with a new tan!

Keeeeeep Smiling!

;-)))))
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 15:22 by Trevor.)
08-10-2009 13:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Oh darn who the hell is gonna own my bearded ass nowSad
Well i for one will miss your banter as will many others i expect if you decide not to post anymore. You have always seemed one of the most popular girls on the pad and i have always been under the impression you destroyed the other girls when it comes to the amount of calls that you bring in.

Just a shame not all the everyone on here can be as awesome as meWink
But thats life i guess.

Anyway i shall miss you my old adversary have fun in crete [Image: tsurugi-2.gif]

(whispers) If you feel the need to PM me pictures i won't complain too muchWink
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 15:46 by tsurugi.)
08-10-2009 15:33
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

You are one of the most valued members on here and your contributions are most appreciated.

It is plainly obvious that the time you spend on here is not for self promotion but interaction with fans on many things, which you very correctly say is a great deal more than many other models give.

But why do so few respond? Perhaps it is one of several reasons:

Maybe some feel that they would have to be on tender-hooks when posting to a model on here. Perhaps they think that if they post something that is not full of glowing praise then the model in question may get the wrong idea and state that they will never post on this forum again. (I know that this is not the case with you, but this is a situation that has taken place with other models before.)

Maybe some see the way that certain forum members interact with models and are embarrassed by their posting style, saying things like "I love you, I love you, I am your day time husband." Perhaps others see this, feel uncomfortable by the OTT and slightly obsessive behaviour and think to themselves "My God, give this Girl some peace and quiet, why should she have to reply to this!" (Again, this doesn't apply to you, as you interact with fans like humans, not members of a religious cult.)

But either way, many on here are very happy to have you as a member here. And you are very valued. Hope you have a good holiday.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 15:50 by vostok 1.)
08-10-2009 15:48
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

Have a great time in Crete Kelly.

Hope that when you get back you'll have changed your mind about the forum cos its a shame to see any member feel the way you do for the reasons you've expressed. Like a lot, I'll miss your posts and appreciate the honesty and humour you put into them even if I might be a bit guilty of neglecting to post anything myself and I apologise for that
08-10-2009 16:00
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

Will miss you Kelly, your really one of the best girls on here and on tv.
Your always amazing on the pad. I'm sorry I've never bumped in to you in the chatbox Sad
08-10-2009 16:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good luck with everything you decide to do kellster. hope you do come back at some point. even though the vast majority of people on here dont bother with you there is a dedicated bunch of us who do and appreciate all you do on here and on the pad

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 17:06 by Rammyrascal.)
08-10-2009 17:05
Nigma Away
Master Poster

I think you're expecting too much from an internet forum, particularily one with an adult theme.

The member numbers don't really mean much. People find the site, sign up to get access to content or because of enthusiasm about a new found interest.. and then lose interest and move on. Adult content and (sorry to put it crudely) spank material are particularily prone to this and guys go through a huge number of fads and short-term infatuations. They see a girl on TV, set about finding out more about her and satisfying their newfound interest and then move onto the next thing never to return. You'll only ever get a comparitively small percentage who actually stick around and maintain interest and some kind of enthusiasm.

The issue gets worse when you consider the tendancy to lurk. Some people just prefer to hang back and watch from the sidelines. They don't want the risk or hassle of getting involved in discussions, games, arguments and forum politics. They may not agree with the tone of the board and see it as better they just don't get involved. Most of all, a lot of people use forums like TV - easy, effortless and undemanding entertainment.

Which brings me to posting content. The worst thing you can do is post content expecting something back for it. Doing so will only lead you to feel ever more resentful of doing it and the people you feel should be thanking you. People are thoughtless, inconsiderate and above all lazy, but, it's not the product of malice or intentional disrespect - it's just that they're used to being able to get what they want, convenience, and instant gratification. Just like when we turn on the TV and don't give a second thought or send a thank you to the huge number of people involved in making it.

If you're going to put content up, you've got to do it because you want to and think that others might enjoy it, even if they don't say so or take the time to click the "Thank you" button. I'm lucky if I get one thank you for every 10-15 downloads of a file I put up, and in some cases the ratio is actually closer to 1 to 100. Hell, I've even gotten abuse for putting content up. Instead you've got to just look at is as x number of people downloaded/looked at and enjoyed that pic/vid/link. And don't do it for the unknown masses, just aim for the people you like/talk to/recognize and then anything else is a bonus.

That aside, I realize you're probably frustrated and venting, but it's a bit harsh to say you might as well quit and talk to your plants just because you aren't getting more new posters thanking and interacting with you. From what I've seen you've got a good following of regular posters who take the time to chat, support and stick with you and who do regularily show appreciation and voice the high esteem they have for your regular interaction and forum activity. It's all very well bemoaning the lack of interaction and appreciation from new members, but being so dismissive of the regs that do make their presence and appreciation known really isn't any better and comes across (perhaps unintentionally) as a tad shallow. That's not intended to offend, it's really just an observation of how your comments could be interpreted.
08-10-2009 17:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-10-2009 17:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good luck with everything you decide to do kellster. hope you do come back at some point. even though the vast majority of people on here dont bother with you there is a dedicated bunch of us who do and appreciate all you do on here and on the pad

Same as he said.
You will be missed.
08-10-2009 17:21
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2009 12:47 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Nearly 20,000 members? That tells me to be like all the rest & say fcuk posting & sharing pics as its pretty much unappreciated by the masses Rolleyes

I have tried to liven things up, bantered in the chatbox with people & added posts to numerous threads but I now believe the majority of the models have the right idea Cool

I'm not leaving you, I can see why models dont bother & I dont blame them.

I know how you feel Kelly. Its refreshing when models like yourself interact at all levels on the forum and not just to promote the next time they are on. Your contributions are always appreciated. Have a great holiday and I will continue to look forward to your future posts and appearances on the Pad.

08-10-2009 17:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

michelle thorne