Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

ABBEE new party people babe arela-nipslips

Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

ABBEE new party people babe arela-nipslips
This is part one from this afternoon. and she is on again now showing more in pink tight vest top.. post video tomorrow.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EAKWWLD1

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2008 21:41 by Firebird.)
19-11-2008 21:13
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: ABBEE new party people babe arela-nipslips
Looks like the video's down unfortunately. Shame, she's hot.
19-11-2008 21:20
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

just clicked it and it says link not available

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-11-2008 21:21
Firebird Offline

kalel76 Wrote:just clicked it and it says link not available

ok thanks i will try and upload it again

19-11-2008 21:29
Firebird Offline

New link in same post as original

19-11-2008 21:42
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yh i seen oit on tv today lucky thou was only flick throw and she came on she hot get the pics up Tongue
19-11-2008 21:53
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Hi firebird - nice clip but are you certain that's her areola?

From your video & my own recording I thought initially it was a shadow from her top but then after looking at her in a later stint wearing a different outfit it appears that it might not be a shadow but...

...given the position in relation to the size of her breast, I think its probably a mark or bruise as otherwise she would have to have her nipple in the oddest of positions or areola big enough to belong in the Guinness Book of Records. I'm probably wrong but just not convinced its really her nipple...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-11-2008 23:25
Firebird Offline

skateguy Wrote:Hi firebird - nice clip but are you certain that's her areola?

From your video & my own recording I thought initially it was a shadow from her top but then after looking at her in a later stint wearing a different outfit it appears that it might not be a shadow but...

...given the position in relation to the size of her breast, I think its probably a mark or bruise as otherwise she would have to have her nipple in the oddest of positions or areola big enough to belong in the Guinness Book of Records. I'm probably wrong but just not convinced its really her nipple...

Hiya skate, the clip dos not look as clear on the pc as it did on the tv..only a slight bit of pink... But i have got better quality from this evening when she changed into her pink vest top and black leggings. Areola cleary visible in them! im not too happy with that vid i uploaded it is pretty crap now iv looked at it, iv scanned through the afternoon show and there was a few better clips i could have posted.
Sorry to everyone for a crap uploadSad

19-11-2008 23:33
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Great post mate,

Reading and watching the recording I might have to agree with skateguy.

Awesome post otherwise though!

--------

Is it just me or does she look a bit chubby or was that the outfit she was wearing this evening?

Don't get me wrong she attractive in every way, but today was the first time I have actually seen her. So was it the outfit?
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 00:09 by BristolRovers.)
19-11-2008 23:34
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

firebird Wrote:Hiya skate, the clip dos not look as clear on the pc as it did on the tv..only a slight bit of pink... But i have got better quality from this evening when she changed into her pink vest top and black leggings. Areola cleary visible in them! im not too happy with that vid i uploaded it is pretty crap now iv looked at it, iv scanned through the afternoon show and there was a few better clips i could have posted.
Sorry to everyone for a crap uploadSad

Well you're probably right. Its the evening recording in the pink top that's confusing me in terms of the placement of the areola - just seems too high and too near her cleavage compared to how much breast there is below the mark. Also seems a little odd it was visible for so long without her getting a 'nod' from someone in the studio.

She looks great anyway - thinking of setting up my own channel just for big breasted day babes (Vikki T, Michelle T, Dani T, Kelly Bell, Lynsey, Kirsty & now this girl) Big Grin

Great catch on the TJ slip by the way Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2008 23:52 by skateguy.)
19-11-2008 23:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV