Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

I must say Babeworld is growing on me.

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

I must say Babeworld is growing on me.
Hey,

Any of you guys growing on Babeworld?

Personally, I wasn't that keen on it a couple of months back, but since they got the new set it is constantly growing. The new set shows the girls in new light - you can see more of them and there are a few girls who I can't stop watching when their on, but say a couple of months back I would of overlooked them.

I must admit I did always miss babeworld when I'm skipping through the channels, but now I always stop and see who is on.

Anyone else had this?
20-11-2008 01:18
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: I must say Babeworld is growing on me.
Yeah the new set has really made impact on the channels.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-11-2008 01:20
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

kalel76 Wrote:Yeah the new set has really made impact on the channels.

Cool, glad it is not just me LOL.

Anyway I am off to bed so night guys.
20-11-2008 01:22
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I always used to see who was on, checking for Denni, Sarah Lou or Ani but never watched for long as there were too many girls on the set. Now that they focus on one girl its definitely one of the channels worth recording (along with Bang Babes) and they've had some great close ups of the three babes I mentioned Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
20-11-2008 01:25
rover Offline

I just wish that hotel voyeur would do the same they have got some great girls on there but I can't watch for more than a few minutes because the girls always seem to be fighting for position on there it would be much better if they had single girl sets like babeworld and most of the other channels.
the only thing that annoys me about babeworld is the constant commentary on all there channels.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
20-11-2008 01:30
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i agree about the constant commentary on all the channels.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-11-2008 01:31
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

ive always had watched babeworld mainly because i have a soft spot for flo. Have to say though its a shame themain girls dont take over from the girl on the webstream like they used to.will miss that part of it.that little cupboard they keep putting them in is a waste of time. need to give them room to flash

What did i miss?
20-11-2008 01:40
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

Its definately growing, I also have alway had one eye on flo, add denni who I think is amazing and would get a lot of airtime on one of the more 'fashonable' channels.

There are some other girls of interest as well and theres something a bit more natural about this channel.

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
20-11-2008 09:43
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Have to agree with yummy anni last night was really going for it. she was top drawer.sure she was sweating

What did i miss?
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 14:04 by biker200.)
20-11-2008 14:03
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

yummyyaz Wrote:nice to see anni james up close at last.

biker200 Wrote:Have to agree with yummy anni last night was really going for it. she was top drawer.sure she was sweating

Yep she did look lovely last night. Infact, one point in the night she had 5 minutes with Chelsea and they interacted well, now that was hot.

Unfortunatly I don't have anyway transferring it onto my computer. (At the moment that is).
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 15:14 by BristolRovers.)
20-11-2008 15:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66