Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Babeworld 2am

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

Babeworld 2am
I nodded off last night watching National Geographic and woke up at 2am. I decided to flick through the babe channels and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of Babeworld's offering at that time. This was the best I've ever seen from them. The girls have really been let off the leash. Fantastic work from Chelsea and Faye and I even didn't mind the commentary from Denni, who did a very good job with it and was quite humorous, although I must admit I didn't mind when the commentary stopped either. I went through all of the channels and for the first time ever I thought Babeworld was the best on offer.
20-11-2008 07:49
Find all posts by this user
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeworld 2am
Well Im suprised maybe they can push the money grabbing channels down a notch Smile

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
20-11-2008 10:45
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

I think its great to see a channel that has the natural babes on. there is too many fake boobs on the other stations. each to their own but thats what i prefer.Just a shame they dont cover for the girl on the webstream when she goes on break.Its not great it keeps going off air.But i think its definetly raised the bar for the other channels

What did i miss?
20-11-2008 11:09
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Its like most things, the bigger more money you have you become lazy and forget about the people that put you there... were as the smaller but still good channels try that little bit extra and are now benifiting from it
20-11-2008 19:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66