GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

Juliet - Club Paradiso

stoly Offline
Banned

RE: Juliet - Club Paradiso
Not good enough Tintin, I'm not interested in seeing a vid 6 months after it's happened, put up or shut up !
29-10-2009 11:27
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(29-10-2009 11:27 )stoly Wrote:  Not good enough Tintin, I'm not interested in seeing a vid 6 months after it's happened, put up or shut up !

If your trying to be funny put in BounceBig LaughWinkTongueBig GrinSmile Because the way i read that post it looks rude Wink.

I should have them all up by tomorrow or later. I'm on 9 so far.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
29-10-2009 11:55
stoly Offline
Banned

Well Tintin how old is chatback ? or is Juliet working two jobs, that I was unaware of.
When I decided to take a step back from posting, I expected someone to step up to the plate, which hasn't happened. and I'm still having to do it.!
My idea for club bob, is you post cap's on the night, and vids later, within a few day's if needed.
Posting cap's on the night should alert the user's to see what's happening on 966, change channels, and start phoning in.
That's what I want to see happen here !!!
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 13:09 by stoly.)
29-10-2009 12:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(29-10-2009 12:57 )stoly Wrote:  Well Tintin how old is chatback ? or is Juliet working two jobs, that I was unaware of.
When I decided to take a step back from posting, I expected someone to step up to the plate, which hasn't happened. and I'm still having to do it.!
My idea for club bob, is you post cap's on the night, and vids later, within a few day's if needed.
Posting cap's on the night should alert the user's to see what's happening on 966, change channels, and start phoning in.

You don't have to do anything mate it's your choice to upload stuff so plz get that right. As for my chatback vids i was getting a few pm's asking me when i'll be uploading them as i made a post ages ago saying i'd upload them but i didn't http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...892&page=7 Look at the date of my post...

Always remember there's more than you & me on this forum so other members will want stuff you don't. Big Grin

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 13:16 by SirAssAlot.)
29-10-2009 13:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

see juliet is back to being a blonde again. really enjoyed her last night

Piper Niven Superfan
29-10-2009 17:10
Bassman Offline
Junior Poster

Yes I for one would like to see the chatback stuff I missed!!! You keep going matey!!

(29-10-2009 13:15 )Tintin Wrote:  
(29-10-2009 12:57 )stoly Wrote:  Well Tintin how old is chatback ? or is Juliet working two jobs, that I was unaware of.

You don't have to do anything mate it's your choice to upload stuff so plz get that right. As for my chatback vids i was getting a few pm's asking me when i'll be uploading them as i made a post ages ago saying i'd upload them but i didn't http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...892&page=7 Look at the date of my post...

Always remember there's more than you & me on this forum so other members will want stuff you don't. Big Grin
29-10-2009 17:21
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I've finally uploaded all of my Juliet ChatBack vids http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid263516.

Sorry for taking so long guys.

30-10-2009 13:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Has Juliet been sacked by Club Paradiso? I'm only asking cause she's on 913 now. What a crap channel Sad Sad

06-11-2009 22:52
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Noticed that aswell Tintin this girl changes channels quicker than i can with my remote.
06-11-2009 22:59
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(06-11-2009 22:59 )old git Wrote:  Noticed that aswell Tintin this girl changes channels quicker than i can with my remote.

Not really mate. As far as i know she was sacked from bangbabes, Let go from blue kiss & Chatbabck closed as for tvx & Club Paradiso I've no idea what happened i just hope she goes back to 966 cause i'll never ring her on tvx. In fact i've never rang any of the girls on tvx & never will.

06-11-2009 23:07
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles