Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

S66 2-4-1 : Discussion & Chat

flackman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: 2-4-1 Discussion & Chat
The 2-4-1s seemed to have stopped again in the last month.

Please bring them back. Would especially love to see Sophia & Caty together.
24-12-2009 16:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

2-4-1 Discussion & Chat
I watched Elite last night and wondered what had happened to Tiffany,usually she does everything possible to show her pussy, but last night the whole show seemed to change,she spent most of the night with two pants on and her last twenty minutes she had a micro skirt on as well,she also seemed in a strange mood at the end,also at one point Caty was told to put her pants back on.

As for the 2-4-1 cant see the point if they cant even touchannoyed
10-01-2010 14:37
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tiffany - Elite TV Caps and Vids
agreed .... 2-4-1 had the potential to be fantastic . with tiffany and caty... but was toned down all night ...hopefully wont be a long lasting thing !!! Sad
10-01-2010 15:48
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Mmm my first thought was that I felt Caty was more up for the 2-4-1 than the crew or Tiff were allowing her to be.

I didn't think the mirror show was tame though. Then again I'm not obsessed with flashes of pie above all else(!)
I think the tiny knicks frame her incredible WHR beautifully and that solo mirror show was very erotic imo.

Oh and welcome to the league of mad cappers S.O.D. good to have you on board! Smile
Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 09:38 by Rise.)
10-01-2010 22:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

aye i would agree... caty definatly seemed up for a lot of fun ... yet it was quickly stopped in its tracks unfortunatly Sad
10-01-2010 22:47
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

(10-01-2010 15:48 )rangers1690 Wrote:  agreed .... 2-4-1 had the potential to be fantastic . with tiffany and caty... but was toned down all night ...hopefully wont be a long lasting thing !!! Sad

My first post and its to have a moan! Saw the short section with Tif and Caty(a dream come true) and couldnt believe they were taken off for being"too naughty". It was on a par with partyland and you all know how thats gone. The 2 for 1 with Paige and Danii a few nights ago had the potential to be amazing especially with Paige in the tiniest pants ever! but they were constantly told not to touch and a lot of the time you could only see above the waist. Even Amanda on bang babes has gone tame, you can see the frustration on her face. Its obviously annoying some of the girls as well as those who enjoy watching/recording their performances, but how would you feel phoning a premium priced line but just seeing a head shot, a bit ripped off?
Whats going on? Please ,directors and camera men,give us what we and the girls want. Its late night viewing yet you can see more nudity
on prime time tv nowadays.
Sorry about the rant, had to get it off my chest.
Must get a satellite dish,want more cannels than can get on web. Believe our favourite channels are free to air so dont have to get sky to receive them. Is that right?
10-01-2010 22:54
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

agree totally ! noone is expecting them to go all the way... but from the 2-4-1 performance last night ... im sure both girls (especially caty) would have loved to have a bit more fun.. but they obviosuly are not allowed Sad
10-01-2010 22:57
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

What we are all hoping for guys and gals is never going to happen,not in the near future anyway,as Elite are toning down all the performances at the moment,last night was a joke as Sophia wore more than Sammie did on Daytime

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
11-01-2010 15:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

If you want some good 2-4-1 you should watch Babestation instead. Smile
11-01-2010 15:57
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2010 15:57 )TheWatcher Wrote:  If you want some good 2-4-1 you should watch Babestation instead. Smile

Never thought id see those words on this forum Tongue

But as it is true nonetheless
11-01-2010 16:43