Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Katie Piper

mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: Katie Piper
A very brave and courageous girl.
I would also like to send my best wishes to Katie and wish her the very best for the future.
18-10-2009 16:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

I wish her all the best for the future, I love that she still has a Positive Mental Attitude. That shows that she is truelly strong inside and she will become stronger in the future. I like in the interview that she says "the girl in the pictures are her best friend" and that she will never see her again, that is part of her life that is now over.
I liked Katie not just because of her looks but that she seemed to "connect"with the people/callers that she had.

Hopefully she will be back on our screens (whether it be on the 900 channels, daytime, or mainstream) I personally look forward to a time when Katie is back doing what she enjoyed and was good at.

For some a***hole to do what they have done, 6 years is nowhere near enough, besides the "stuff" her "boyfriend" did to her, (2 life sentences max, of 16 years, makes a mockery of the British justice system).

I will be interested to see how the documentary she has done, shows her true courage and points an arrow to her future.

Not to make a comparison, but the way that Simon Weston has conducted himself and pursued his cause since the Falklands war, is the path that I feel Katie will go down and I hope that all parties related to this site will give her all their backing and support her in the future.

If any of the girls that are on the channels and are still in contact with Katie, please pass on our full support and our best wishes, and if she wants some support she has it with this forum.

(the above are just my opinions and not this site, I hope I will be supported on my views, Thank You).

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
18-10-2009 16:07
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Its ridiculous what they got for doing that to her just goes to show what a joke the law is, if they'd hacked into the fbi they would have got 70 years

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
18-10-2009 17:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

God, it's sickening to see the damage that evil bastard did to her. I really hope somebody in the nick kills that fucker or rearranges his face.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
18-10-2009 17:37
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

This thread is one of the worst things i've seen on the net, my heart goes out to Katie poor girl, no way could i be as strong as her.
Six years in jail FFS! i think we all know what should happen to scum like that.
18-10-2009 17:41
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I should point out for the sake of accuracy that 6 years is not the sentence, it's the minimum time that has to be served before he can be considered for release. And I think the main culprit has to serve a minimum of 19 years before he can be considered for release.
18-10-2009 20:31
hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

A truly horrible story, and a horrible thing to happen to a lovely girl. But, and trying not to sound bad, a sort of uplifting story, simply because of how she has responded to it. Someone tried to take away what she thought was all she had to offer, and in that happening, she has discovered there is so much more to her.

I suppose there are some really disgusting people out there, people who want to see you live your life as a shadow of yourself. Sick bastard saw a girl of unspeakable beauty, tried to take it away, actually no, got SOMEONE ELSE to try and take it away, and failed. Credit to Katie for not allowing such a thing to happen.

I wish I could be a fly on the prison wall when this lad gets asked the inevitable question...... 'what are you in for mate?'
18-10-2009 21:02
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

There is no clearer example of why a life sentence should mean life in prison. For Katie, it is a life sentence with no chance of parole.

I think what she has done in response is remarkable, brave and inspirational. I wish her well with the rest of her journey wherever it takes her but I think she has already taken the most difficult steps.

D G x x x
18-10-2009 21:24
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2009 21:02 )hugh_g_rection Wrote:  I wish I could be a fly on the prison wall when this lad gets asked the inevitable question...... 'what are you in for mate?'

If I remember correctly the main culprit was in his 30s, so not really a lad.
18-10-2009 21:27
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

I am in awe of Katie's bravery

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2009 23:26 by Ducky.)
18-10-2009 23:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV