babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Katie Piper

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Katie Piper
Donatella is the one girl that Katie has kept in touch with through this whole experience so she would be the one to direct your messages for Katie to.

The documentary takes you through three months of her life as she comes to terms with what happened to and starts to look to the future with a positive attitude.

The 6 year sentence for the guy that threw acid in her face is a minimum term, reports to make it an indeterminate(without time lmit) sentence is being looked into.

(18-10-2009 16:07 )Fieldy Wrote:  I wish her all the best for the future, I love that she still has a Positive Mental Attitude. That shows that she is truelly strong inside and she will become stronger in the future. I like in the interview that she says "the girl in the pictures are her best friend" and that she will never see her again, that is part of her life that is now over.
I liked Katie not just because of her looks but that she seemed to "connect"with the people/callers that she had.

Hopefully she will be back on our screens (whether it be on the 900 channels, daytime, or mainstream) I personally look forward to a time when Katie is back doing what she enjoyed and was good at.

For some a***hole to do what they have done, 6 years is nowhere near enough, besides the "stuff" her "boyfriend" did to her, (2 life sentences max, of 16 years, makes a mockery of the British justice system).

I will be interested to see how the documentary she has done, shows her true courage and points an arrow to her future.

Not to make a comparison, but the way that Simon Weston has conducted himself and pursued his cause since the Falklands war, is the path that I feel Katie will go down and I hope that all parties related to this site will give her all their backing and support her in the future.

If any of the girls that are on the channels and are still in contact with Katie, please pass on our full support and our best wishes, and if she wants some support she has it with this forum.

(the above are just my opinions and not this site, I hope I will be supported on my views, Thank You).
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 03:00 by mikedafc.)
19-10-2009 02:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Katie was my favourite presenter from the early days of the show and I wondered whatever happened to her. I was speechless having found out, real upsetting. My support and warmest of wishes to Katie and her loved one's now and forever.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 08:31 by TDK2008.)
19-10-2009 08:31
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

An article on Katie from todays Mirror.

[Image: th_43578_Katie_123_350lo.jpg]

Also a documentary on her will be shown on channel 4 on the 29 october.
I think we all owe it to her to watch.
Best wishes to Katie.

Freek on a leash
19-10-2009 10:27
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(19-10-2009 10:27 )killyourself Wrote:  An article on Katie from todays Mirror.

[Image: th_43578_Katie_123_350lo.jpg]

Also a documentary on her will be shown on channel 4 on the 29 october.
I think we all owe it to her to watch.
Best wishes to Katie.

Thanks for that.

It's comforting to know in a world like this, there are good people to counteract and beat the hate of others.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 12:14 by TDK2008.)
19-10-2009 11:01
hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

(18-10-2009 21:27 )cosmonaut Wrote:  
(18-10-2009 21:02 )hugh_g_rection Wrote:  I wish I could be a fly on the prison wall when this lad gets asked the inevitable question...... 'what are you in for mate?'

If I remember correctly the main culprit was in his 30s, so not really a lad.

Erm... yes I think when you do something as shit as this, no matter how old you are, getting demoted to 'lad' is probably the least of their worries. Oh and sorry to be a geek but:

lad (ld)
n.
1. A young man; a youth.
2. Informal A man of any age; a fellow.

I'd say this forum was informal.?.?
19-10-2009 11:13
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

If anyone has a TV handy, Katie Piper is coming on This Morning at 11:45am (15 minutes time).

(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 11:42 by TDK2008.)
19-10-2009 11:32
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Just been listening to Katie being interviewed (along with her Mum) on Five Live.
She sounded so strong and positive. It was very moving and inspirational listening to her,and her mother,talk about the attack and the medical treatment she recieved.
I wish Katie and her family all the very best for the future
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 11:37 by mrwotzup.)
19-10-2009 11:36
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(19-10-2009 11:36 )mrwotzup Wrote:  Just been listening to Katie being interviewed (along with her Mum) on Five Live.
She sounded so strong and positive. It was very moving and inspirational listening to her,and her mother,talk about the attack and the medical treatment she recieved.
I wish Katie and her family all the very best for the future

Missed it. She's coming on This Morning now.

19-10-2009 11:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

saw katie on bbc breakfast this morning and its shocking whats happened to her and i will be watching the documentary when its on next week. she hasnt said what her plans are now but does seem very postive and wish her and her family all the best

katie was a good presenter when she was on bs and hope she can resume this one day

glad the two people who did this shocking attack are going to be in jail for a very long time

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 11:51 by Rammyrascal.)
19-10-2009 11:48
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

cant get my head around iut 2 black ashin cunts did this thy should be fuckign shot and put into a jail so they can get raped buchs of fucking cowards cunts

i hope those cuts read this u wanna pick on some ur own size y dont come pick on me

ya women beating cowards
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2009 12:07 by alanafan232.)
19-10-2009 11:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV