babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Katie Piper

alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

RE: Katie Piper
if that ever happend to lynsey lori anna alana ect a, sure evry single person on this fourm would hut them down
19-10-2009 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pauld Offline
Junior Poster

u know i never knew katie . I never spoke to her on the phone , but i did watch her on bs daytime ,and realy liked her and when i had myspace i added her as a friend and i did not add other bs girls , but i thought katie was special , i once put a comment on her page saying she remined me of a yourger katie Thorton , who i know katie was a fan of . so when i saw this page i thought oh great katie was back on bs or another show and was straight away looking forward to seeing what she was on , i cannot describe my upset at what thoses evil men had done to poor katie , i realy hope sumthing bad happens to them for what they have done , i have watched the videos of katie and will watch her story when it is show, although i now this will be a night of tears .But one thing this has proved, is that katie is special , and i hope good things now happen for her and she is still a beautiful person x
19-10-2009 19:56
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

hopefully she on the mend and be back on our tv and those 2 men are in jail they tryed to fuck her life and end up fucking there OWN
19-10-2009 19:58
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

ITV have contacted Katie as they want her to feature in a programme they are working on.
19-10-2009 20:28
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

i cant see kaite being aprt of a tv show
19-10-2009 20:30
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Horrifying news. Very difficult to take on board and impossible to comprehend.

Katie was one of my favourites when Lads Lounge started, and she was one of the best daytime presenters there has been, full stop. Back then, the day shows were more than just a watered down version of the night shows; there was a lot more input required from the girls. Katie was always a superb presenter: beautiful, bright, vivacious, confident, and she always did the job in a very polished and proficient way. I remember her working alongside Simone especially - those two were such fun to watch together! Katie was so good at handling live TV that it was easy to imagine her making the move into more mainstream presenting at some point. When she left I assumed that was the direction in which she was headed and figured it wouldn't be long before she popped up doing something on a bigger channel. As things turned out, she wasn't really given the chance.

The strength of character she's displayed so far in trying to come to terms with and move beyond this awful misfortune is pretty damned inspiring. She may've been set back on the path she was originally following, but it's so heartening to see her determined to forge ahead and not let what happened derail or dominate her life. More power to you, Katie!

I'm not going to wish some sort of retaliatory attack upon those responsible. A belief in justice instead of revenge is one of the things that helps mark someone out as a better person than the likes of Lynch and his cohort. Maiming him in return would just give him the chance to play the victim. Let him stew behind bars and wait for the realisation of what he's done to hit him. The full sense of guilt will slam home hard and unmercifully, sooner or later.
19-10-2009 20:30
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

i hope 1 day she return back to bs or any tv show and those cunts have 1 hour of tv turn on 906 or 909 or the chat and see katie moving on with her lifwe while those 2 cock sucking cunts life in jail
19-10-2009 20:35
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely disgraceful he should NEVER see the light of day ever again and the fact he could get out in six years and able to do it again. The law system in this country is a JOKE!!!!!
20-10-2009 00:00
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

yh it is i agree even thou my dad a police man the law systyem does suck

i wont be watch the show just dont think i cud
20-10-2009 00:31
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

i know i posted earlier when this thread started but i had literally just found out what happened to katie and couldnt really get my head round it or think of anything to say and to be honest in the few days since i found out its been on my mind ever since and has literally brought me to tears several times, so i would just like to say a few things, firstly, i dont think any one of us could even imagine the pain that she has been through with that attack, to me its beyond comprehension that she even survived! i too remember her very well when she did lads lounge and party people, i never called in but used to watch the whole show when she was on, she was a natural tv presenter, like someone said earlier, the shows a few years ago were a lot different to the way they are now and actually needed the girls to more or less be constantly on the mic and speaking live which she handled no trouble at all and it was no surprise to me that she wanted to move into more mainstream tv presenting. For her to come through this attack and use it as something that will make her stronger, to me, honestly, words cant describe how proud i am of her for not throwing her life away like she so easily could have with a massive setback like this, she should be an inspiration to each and everyone of us and i hope her courage and bravery is seen by millions on the tv and her story touches every single one of them the same way it touched me. Katie is a star and she will always have my eternal respect for the way she has handled this despicable attack, i wish her all the luck in the world for the future, im sure she will be a massive success at whatever she decides to do.

funky
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2009 04:58 by funkymackem.)
20-10-2009 04:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV