Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Fights ETC

BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

RE: Fights ETC
skateguy Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Thing is though this place is based on fans of the channels and girls and that means pics and videos being put up on the site...without the love of sharing this place will be in trouble

Agree totally, just like the way the admin hardly ever posts or get involved in threads, or get matey with some people or criticise others. Means he's no one's friend & everyone's friend...

'Tis true,

I have been on forums before where the "Moderators/Admin" get a relationship going with some regulars and then you see some paths dividing and posts getting deleted when they shouldn't etc. It is good that this hasn't happened here.

Well said Skate.
21-11-2008 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Yep i know what you mean and thats a good thing but whats more important...not being friendly with the people keeping the site going and regular or going along with some of the people complaining about the pics? Those complaining about the pics wont complain when all the regular members/posters are forced to leave.

But if admin doesn't remove pics or vids at the request of the copyright holders then they have a case to shut the site down. Then we all really lose out...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2008 00:54 by skateguy.)
21-11-2008 00:52
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Damn you BristolRovers, your supposed to be on my side too lol thats you of the christmas card list lol
21-11-2008 00:53
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Damn you BristolRovers, your supposed to be on my side too lol thats you of the christmas card list lol

LOL,

What have I done? Just agreeing with you mate.

*no crying emotion* lol
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2008 01:04 by BristolRovers.)
21-11-2008 01:03
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:But if admin doesn't remove pics or vids at the request of the copyright holders then they have a case to shut the site down. Then we all really lose out...

You have hit the nail on the head skateguy. If admin doesn't respond to copyright holder requests, it means we all lose out in the end.
21-11-2008 07:24
moron50 Away
Master Poster

A few individuals aren’t smart enough to realise when they’re pushing their luck; assuming they can post what they like, regardless of ownership / copyright, simply because it happens to suit their agenda (which seems to be largely based around gaining ‘rep’) & based on the assumption that the adult industry can’t function without their input. Wake your naïve asses up. Your rep means f*ck all & you won’t see any of your little ‘worshipers’ for dust, if and when you get your asses dragged through the legal system. Count yourself lucky if you get a warning, however impolite it may be.
21-11-2008 07:53
tom trillery Offline
Apprentice Poster

moron50 Wrote:A few individuals aren’t smart enough to realise when they’re pushing their luck; assuming they can post what they like, regardless of ownership / copyright

Well put. I was going to post something along these lines, but you summed it up perfectly in one sentence. Thank you moron.
21-11-2008 10:44
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Hey all I read what use said & yes there's some very good points but the girls need to realize that if it wasn’t for us callers/fans where would they be as it’s us making them well known!

If it wasn’t for us sharing stuff no 1 would know some of the ladies or where to find their content, To be honest I’d love to know/see where the ladies would be if it wasn’t for us callers/fans!! I think the ladies need to think about that…

As I said before I’m pissed of getting started on for no reason so if this continues sorry to say this but I’m leaving as it’s not worth the hassle.
21-11-2008 12:18
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:Hey all I read what use said & yes there's some very good points but the girls need to realize that if it wasn’t for us callers/fans where would they be as it’s us making them well known!

If it wasn’t for us sharing stuff no 1 would know some of the ladies or where to find their content, To be honest I’d love to know/see where the ladies would be if it wasn’t for us callers/fans!! I think the ladies need to think about that…

As I said before I’m pissed of getting started on for no reason so if this continues sorry to say this but I’m leaving as it’s not worth the hassle.

Hey mate,

Don't let some people get you down, stay.

I am not defending Juliet in anyway but reading the posts other people have said it seems like she has a attitude problem, relax.

Come on mate, people will miss your posts.

You were one of the first members don't let one or two members get you down, you have loads of people who appreciate the work/posts you do.
21-11-2008 12:29
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Yep i know what you mean and thats a good thing but whats more important...not being friendly with the people keeping the site going and regular or going along with some of the people complaining about the pics? Those complaining about the pics wont complain when all the regular members/posters are forced to leave.

I agree, but copyright is the issue. If the administrator doesn't comply as someone said above they have a case to shut the site down.

Abit hypocritical I know..
21-11-2008 12:31