Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Fights ETC

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: Fights ETC
Gettin back on topic, i wonder can a forum like this survive with less uploads. I mean there's only so much anyone can talk about one girl and then the topic gets boring without pics.
You know what would help? If the companies in question would pm the poster or even tell the poster in a nice way and then if the poster doesnt respect the wishes then by all means get nasty. Like its been mentioned on here many times, theres a way to do things and a way not to lol
21-11-2008 18:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
grayzer Offline
Apprentice Poster

to be honest i think before anyone posts a pic or vid just think who will it offend and if its more than 1 person don't post it but as for certain members just going crazy because you have posted one picture of them topless (even thogh their job is to be topless) is a bit extreme and if u were to act nicely then maybe the person who posted the pic might even apologise but threats will never work.
21-11-2008 18:38
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

grayzer Wrote:to be honest i think before anyone posts a pic or vid just think who will it offend and if its more than 1 person don't post it but as for certain members just going crazy because you have posted one picture of them topless (even thogh their job is to be topless) is a bit extreme and if u were to act nicely then maybe the person who posted the pic might even apologise but threats will never work.

Exactly mate, keep everyone Fonzies and all cool and keep the atmosphere fun and good...not have members feel they have to leave.
21-11-2008 18:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's all fine and well saying the girls would be nowhere without callers but I don't see how other people illegally sharing copyrighted content helps the girls in any real way other than a couple of select people on a forum getting to know who they are.
21-11-2008 20:59
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Can't we all just get along

[Image: group-hug.jpg]

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
21-11-2008 23:00
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Scotsman Wrote:It's all fine and well saying the girls would be nowhere without callers but I don't see how other people illegally sharing copyrighted content helps the girls in any real way other than a couple of select people on a forum getting to know who they are.

That goes for me as until i joined up here i never knew any of the girls done Hardcore,definetly got my eyes opened with a few of my favourites lol
22-11-2008 00:05
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

A Spider Monkey Wrote:Can't we all just get along

[Image: group-hug.jpg]

How the hell did you get that picture from cherryryders birthday party lol
22-11-2008 00:06
Bosse Offline
*$Magik<Redneck>$*

The thing is, if a poster decides to post material on this forum that is copywrited, guess who has to pay for it, the admin, sure, even if you upload stuff from your own personal DVD collection, there is a little line of legal information that says, NOT FOR PUBLIC BROADCAST, this means that you are not allowed to share your stash with others, it's the same with music, movies and its the same with anything that is not public owned, if someone posts copywrited material on a forum, its not the poster who does so that has to deal with the consequences of their actions it is the admin who does, they either face a fine or worse, closure of the forum.
22-11-2008 22:41
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Bosse23 Wrote:The thing is, if a poster decides to post material on this forum that is copywrited, guess who has to pay for it, the admin, sure, even if you upload stuff from your own personal DVD collection, there is a little line of legal information that says, NOT FOR PUBLIC BROADCAST, this means that you are not allowed to share your stash with others, it's the same with music, movies and its the same with anything that is not public owned, if someone posts copywrited material on a forum, its not the poster who does so that has to deal with the consequences of their actions it is the admin who does, they either face a fine or worse, closure of the forum.

Rolleyes

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
22-11-2008 23:04
Bosse Offline
*$Magik<Redneck>$*

mega79 Wrote:Rolleyes

Shy
22-11-2008 23:07