Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Daytime rules???

tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Daytime rules???
What are the rules to day time are there any?
I know the girls are not supossed to talk naughty - but is that on every channel? I know some of the girls accomodate a bit of dirty business which is cute as hell i guess thats a personal choice not down to the channel boses?

Also what are the rules on what they can and cant wear and how they can pose?
Can they pretty much do what the nighttime girls do but not get there boobs out?

Im confused! :huh:Theres Izzy/kate right on club paradiso right now in a dress and heals looking gorgeous and dressed how i though the day girls had to dress, and behaving how i thought they had to.

THEN flick over to elite.......... michelle thorn may as well be doing night, her all in one thing (have no clue what they are called) is going right up her, well lets jkust say up her lol and theres the ocassional lip slip!!!

victoria on the pad is also pulling out all the night time moves simulating sex thrusting her ass up and down 100 times a second in a little lingerie dress which her bums not in!!

I personally am a fan of the day girls teasing in tiny dresses with as many panty flashes as they can get away with, think it will be a real sham if the day time girls become like night girls, whats attracts me to them is there natural beauty (well most are more natural thean night) and the fact they come across girls next door that you can really chat to but have a naughty side, not full on dirty!
21-10-2009 16:24
Find all posts by this user
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime rules???
(21-10-2009 16:24 )tvbabelover Wrote:  What are the rules to day time are there any?
I know the girls are not supossed to talk naughty - but is that on every channel?

They can't talk dirty until the 9:00 watershed. It's the same for every channel.
21-10-2009 20:42
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(21-10-2009 20:42 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(21-10-2009 16:24 )tvbabelover Wrote:  What are the rules to day time are there any?
I know the girls are not supossed to talk naughty - but is that on every channel?

They can't talk dirty until the 9:00 watershed. It's the same for every channel.

Try telling Anna on Elite that lol lol

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
21-10-2009 21:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

They're not allowed to talk dirty but if you pick the right girls at the right time and say the right things, you can have a great time. Wink I have a lot of 'field reports' in another thread in this forum of the girls who have been 'accommodating' on daytime calls. They can't be explicit but some girls are great at innuendo and double entendre's that, combined with their writhing around, can lead to a very hot call.

http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=4776

There's my thread, a lot of reading but worth it if you're interested in the day shows. Although a quick disclaimer as some moron tried to tell me I was lying and getting the girls in trouble 'cause he couldn't understand what I was saying: When I say things like 'she talked about sucking cock' or whatever, it means she used innuendo that implied that, she didn't directly say it. Wink
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2009 22:00 by Scotsman.)
21-10-2009 21:59
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

I hope no one from Offcom is reading this thread.
Victoria on the pad WAS NOT pulling out all the night time moves simulating sex,Michelle Thorne was wearing a sack and Anna from Elite is a very good girl who never breaks the rules.OK?Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

Freek on a leash
21-10-2009 22:44
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

THe girls are alowwed to wiggle on the bed or couch they are sitting on but not aloud to do it standing up funny but true

My glass is always half full it just needs filling up

Sasha s my one true valentine
Denni Tayla's offical onscreen nighttime husband
Chloe Ps Official onscreen husband
Sophies Star
21-10-2009 22:55
Thread Closed