babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Messages To Katie Piper

hidave Offline

RE: Messages To Katie Piper
To Katie sorry for what had happened to you.

But i would like to congratulate for staying strong, good luck to you

Dave
22-10-2009 00:35
Find all posts by this user
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

(just cut and pasted what i posted in the other thread, would love katie to read it)

i know i posted earlier when this thread started but i had literally just found out what happened to katie and couldnt really get my head round it or think of anything to say and to be honest in the few days since i found out its been on my mind ever since and has literally brought me to tears several times, so i would just like to say a few things, firstly, i dont think any one of us could even imagine the pain that she has been through with that attack, to me its beyond comprehension that she even survived! i too remember her very well when she did lads lounge and party people, i never called in but used to watch the whole show when she was on, she was a natural tv presenter, like someone said earlier, the shows a few years ago were a lot different to the way they are now and actually needed the girls to more or less be constantly on the mic and speaking live which she handled no trouble at all and it was no surprise to me that she wanted to move into more mainstream tv presenting. For her to come through this attack and use it as something that will make her stronger, to me, honestly, words cant describe how proud i am of her for not throwing her life away like she so easily could have with a massive setback like this, she should be an inspiration to each and everyone of us and i hope her courage and bravery is seen by millions on the tv and her story touches every single one of them the same way it touched me. Katie is a star and she will always have my eternal respect for the way she has handled this despicable attack, i wish her all the luck in the world for the future, im sure she will be a massive success at whatever she decides to do.

funky
22-10-2009 01:19
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

I struggled for something to say, other than how desperately sorry I am for what happened to you. Then I started to read about you, the interviews you have given lately, the forthcoming documentary and I see a strength and dignity I wish I had.

To be where you are now, considering what has befallen you is not a miracle, but the sheer force of your own will and determination not to be robbed of the rest of your life.

My wish for you is happiness in your life above all, but also that you to continue to find the strength and courage you are displaying which I don't doubt is inspirational to those around you.

Good luck with all you do in your life and if you are a believer, God bless you and your family.

Steve

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

22-10-2009 02:32
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I have to say that I've always been a big fan of Katie. I remember you being one of the first presenters on Party People and thinking to myself she's gorgeous, fun & intelligent. Even though I never called into the show, I always had the impression that if I did you would have been a sweetie. I thought it was only a matter of time
before a terrestrial TV show would sign you up as a presenter.

The details of your attack has absolutely sickened me and it hurts to know the ordeal that evil man put you through. I admire your courage and inner-strength that you have shown in fighting back from this horrible experience.

I'm glad to hear that you have got your story out in the media because this will help people who have gone
through similar cases. I really hope the future brings happiness for Katie in her personal life & career...she an Inspiration for all of us.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
22-10-2009 04:20
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Katie,
When I read your story, I was sickened by what happened to you, but amazed by your courage in both telling the world what happened, and your positivity in looking at the future. I hope that the huge number of messages of support you're getting from members of this forum and elsewhere give you even more strength to look forward.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-10-2009 06:43
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Katie,

You were my favourite presenter from the early days of Lads Lounge/Party People and the only woman who left I wondered happened to. Having found out I was speechless and sickened. It's comforting to know in a world like this, there are good people to counteract and beat the hate of others which you have most certainly done.

Wishing you and your loved one's health, happiness now and for the future.

TDK2008 A.K.A Paul xxxxxxx

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2009 13:14 by TDK2008.)
22-10-2009 08:44
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

good luck katie was shocked to hear what happened to you hope everything goes well in the future stay strong
22-10-2009 08:58
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

hero is a word that is thrown about way to often in this world but kaite has shown she really is 1 to overcome what she has is amazing i couldent have done it best of luck katie and i hope u get ur mainstram tv presnter job xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2009 09:50 by alanafan232.)
22-10-2009 09:48
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

This is a message to someone special - Katie Piper. I wish you the best recovery possible and I hope that things go your way in the future.
22-10-2009 10:31
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Like others I have found it very difficult to put my thoughts into words. I would also like to associate myself with everything which has already been said.

I too used to watch Katie on Lads Lounge and Party People. I was truly shocked and saddened when I heard what had happened.

Katie,
This week I have watched and listened to you being interviewed both on Radio and TV.
It was extremely moving and I felt very humble. You are such a brave and courageous woman. You spoke so confidently and showed such strength, dignity and courage.
You are a real inspiration to others.

Stay strong and I send my very best wishes to you, your family and friends.
You deserve every happiness and success in the future.
With Best Wishes.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2009 11:21 by mrwotzup.)
22-10-2009 11:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV