silly little boy

RE: Messages To Katie Piper
think every 1 on here will agree with that mrwotzup she a very brave lady
22-10-2009 11:15
Find all posts by this user
madlib Offline
Junior Poster

To learn what happened to you Katie while i was just browsing this forum was one of the most shocking moments in my life, tears welled up in my eyes with anger & sadness, i couldn't even read the newspaper articles that were posted by forum members at first.
(Thank you guys for making me aware the attack)

But then later that day on Sky News i saw how good you are doing and the superb job the doctors are doing, i became teary eyed again, this time with tears of admiration and pride.

You know we all love you and support you 100% Katie. I wish you all the best that life can offer.
22-10-2009 12:42
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

Katie, I was so shocked when I heard what happened to you. At least things are looking better now and I hope happy times are ahead for you.
22-10-2009 13:19
nickchas Offline

Katie,
You are a truly inspirational, amazing woman.
I hope you achieve everything you want in life - you deserve it.
22-10-2009 13:34
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

I'm going to be honest, before I heard about this through the forum I was unaware of you Katie. Even so, hearing about what happened to you breaks my heart, I wish nobody would have to go through what you have.

To echo what everyone else has already said, you are truly an amazing person and I really admire what you've done since. The courage you've shown is far more than I, probably most people, could muster.

You are a truly beautiful person, nothing that can happen will ever take that away from you. I wish you every success in your future.

Michael (aka Moorey)
22-10-2009 14:54
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

Wishing you all the best for the future and that you find real happiness. I'm so glad things are getting better for you.
22-10-2009 14:59
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

Good luck for the future, Katie. I'm so impressed with your strength and how you've dealt with terrible adversity. You have my best wishes.
22-10-2009 17:42
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Katie,
Wishing you all the best in whatever you choose to do in the future. I'm sure your story will have a happy ending.
22-10-2009 17:43
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

What Katie has experienced in the last year and a half is barely imaginable. The fact that she has come through such an arduous sequence of events, determined to move forward with her life and not be held back by what happened, lifts the spirit.

The two men responsible for the attack on her wanted to take her beauty away. Reading through her statements in news articles, and above all watching her in interviews, displaying such dignity and radiating such positivity, and every so often breaking into a smile, you come to realise that her beauty hasn't been taken away.

The best of luck to you, Katie, in your efforts to change attitudes towards those who have been burned, and in pushing for better treatment and aftercare to be made available to burns sufferers in the UK, and in anything and everything else you do in the future.
22-10-2009 22:55
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

Katie, you're a very brave women and I salute you! You are truly an amazing girl, and I hope for the best in the future. Smile
22-10-2009 22:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV