babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all. How are we and how were "your" shows? I recorded BS1 and the last 30 minutes of BS2 last night and was disappointed again.All the girls appeared except Jada.BUT much worse for me;Yvette was on twice;(once in the shower) plus a 2-4-1 with Dani. BUT MUCH WORSE THAN THAT;PAIGE was excellent as a secretary type girl in the office set but was only on once for less than twenty minutes. I presume she was on BS2 for much longer;NOT FAIR! stevie was very good as usual but I have quite recent footage of her.So I have already deleted my recording. Tonight the "new improved" Camilla should be on;'so I look forward to seeing her again! plus some of my favourites? Please let me know how PAIGE did on the other shows and how long she was on for. I like to compare shows anyway.I'm off now;see you all later and certainly tonight to see which girls are on and the sets info. Thanks very much. Bye for now.
08-11-2009 09:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2009 09:37 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How are we and how were "your" shows? I recorded BS1 and the last 30 minutes of BS2 last night and was disappointed again.All the girls appeared except Jada.BUT much worse for me;Yvette was on twice;(once in the shower) plus a 2-4-1 with Dani. BUT MUCH WORSE THAN THAT;PAIGE was excellent as a secretary type girl in the office set but was only on once for less than twenty minutes. I presume she was on BS2 for much longer;NOT FAIR! stevie was very good as usual but I have quite recent footage of her.So I have already deleted my recording. Tonight the "new improved" Camilla should be on;'so I look forward to seeing her again! plus some of my favourites? Please let me know how PAIGE did on the other shows and how long she was on for. I like to compare shows anyway.I'm off now;see you all later and certainly tonight to see which girls are on and the sets info. Thanks very much. Bye for now.

Hi mate. Paige was on BS a couple of times and PL several times last night. She only went on BS 2 for the first hour from about 9.20pm. She was very hot last night on the phones (but I am biased). She did two 2-4-1's with Karina and another two 2-4-1's with Stevie-all enjoyable. She also did the texts and calls on BSextra. All in all very enjoyable. She is due back in on Monday and Tuesday this week though she may also be back later in the week.
08-11-2009 10:53
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-11-2009 09:37 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How are we and how were "your" shows? I recorded BS1 and the last 30 minutes of BS2 last night and was disappointed again.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Should have gone to specsavers recorded Bangbabes, with Amanda and Jemma.
(just wanted to test the code for strikeout text Smile )

I watched BS1 at midnight. The first few minutes was a logo saying "Smile TV2 Back Soon" before Dani and Karina appeared.
Very poor, turned it off after 10 minutes and went to sleep.
08-11-2009 12:04
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2009 10:53 )bytor Wrote:  
(08-11-2009 09:37 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. How are we and how were "your" shows? I recorded BS1 and the last 30 minutes of BS2 last night and was disappointed again.All the girls appeared except Jada.BUT much worse for me;Yvette was on twice;(once in the shower) plus a 2-4-1 with Dani. BUT MUCH WORSE THAN THAT;PAIGE was excellent as a secretary type girl in the office set but was only on once for less than twenty minutes. I presume she was on BS2 for much longer;NOT FAIR! stevie was very good as usual but I have quite recent footage of her.So I have already deleted my recording. Tonight the "new improved" Camilla should be on;'so I look forward to seeing her again! plus some of my favourites? Please let me know how PAIGE did on the other shows and how long she was on for. I like to compare shows anyway.I'm off now;see you all later and certainly tonight to see which girls are on and the sets info. Thanks very much. Bye for now.

Hi mate. Paige was on BS a couple of times and PL several times last night. She only went on BS 2 for the first hour from about 9.20pm. She was very hot last night on the phones (but I am biased). She did two 2-4-1's with Karina and another two 2-4-1's with Stevie-all enjoyable. She also did the texts and calls on BSextra. All in all very enjoyable. She is due back in on Monday and Tuesday this week though she may also be back later in the week.

I nearly went for PL as well! SHIT.....
08-11-2009 17:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I was very disappointed with last night’s shows, mainly because of the continuance of worthless 2-4-1s.

(08-11-2009 09:37 )Big Boobies Wrote:  PAIGE was excellent as a secretary type girl in the office set but was only on once for less than twenty minutes.

To be fair, Paige was actually on BS1 Freeview for 46 mins - 30 mins solo plus 16 mins 2-4-1 with Stevie, although the latter was very disappointing.

(08-11-2009 10:53 )bytor Wrote:  Paige was on BS a couple of times and PL several times last night. _ _ _
_ _ _ She did two 2-4-1's with Karina and another two 2-4-1's with Stevie-all enjoyable.

Presumably this refers to the Sky-only show. When Dani and Karina did their 2-4-1 on Freeview, Karina carried on where Caty had left off the previous night by actually fondling her partner's boobs, so I was relatively hopeful when Paige and Stevie got together. I was doomed to disappointment. They reverted to the new ultra-strict rules which allow only fingertip contact in non-strategic areas. There was also too much full screen close-up of just the girls’ faces – that might be ok, in fact desirable, if they’re snogging but as they’re not allowed to do that on Freeview it’s a waste of time. Paige disappeared from this scene without any kind of link or announcement. Their 2-4-1 on PL was, surprisingly – given that channel’s 2-4-1 history, even weaker consisting mainly of Paige stroking Stevie’s thigh. Paige’s girl/girl with Alex on the same channel was almost completely non-contact.

Rubbish, Cellcast, no other word for it, just rubbish.

Paige’s best session was probably the stint she did on BSxtra, which is bizarre since that is supposedly not the primary purpose of the channel.

What happened to Jada? All we saw of her on Freeview was one short spot on PL lasting less than 30 mins.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 13:45 by vila.)
08-11-2009 19:32
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Yes I managed to have a quick watch from last night.How did you get on last night? I recorded BS1 and the last 30 minutes of Partyland;I thought that by doing that I should have seen most of the girls.It almost worked!The only girl I didnt see was Jodie;it would have been good to see her again but I'm sure she will now be on again regularly.Camilla was on twice on her own and twice with another girl;very tame!I must say her "new body" looks lovely and in proportion. It was really good to see her back;perhaps she can liven up Babestation for us! Stevie was on only once but I love the way she shakes every part of her body;she really is very attractive!Reede was on twice on her own and also with Camilla once.She was wearing her c-string giving the impression of being naked several times depending on how she positioned herself. At one point she said no I'm not naked and then moved herself to show her tiny c-string.What a sexy girl she is. Megan was also very good although only on once.BUT my disappointment was when CHARLIE came on.It was CHARLIE O'NEAL and not my "busty" CHARLIE! (Mind you CHARLIE C is on daytime at the moment)But she was very good especially when she used a lot of oil on her lovely body! So quite a good show;the 2-4-1 sections were as tame as ever but there was no split screen! HOORAY.When I watched the last 30 minutes of Partyland it was Camilla again;topless and lovely. So all in all a good show but I will not be keeping it;I have recent footage of the lovely Stevie and was disapponted that the "wrong" Charlie was on.Never mind tonight should be better for me;both PAIGE and LORI should be on!I'm still hoping that JASMINE is on soon;I havent got any footage of her yet! MORGAN would be great as well;Are you listening Mr Cellcast?
Anyway work now;I'll be back on later.I like reading your reviews of the shows as well.Please let us know after 9.00 who is on plus set details. This is very useful;especially tonight as I'm out (again) until about 10.30ish. Thanks very much.
09-11-2009 08:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just saw about 30 minutes of BS1/BS2 at midnight.
It was nice to see Camilla back again and sporting her new boobs. I watched her for a while and then flicked over to BS2 where Charlie O'Neal was on. When I switched back, Reede was on, lying on her stomach and for a minute or so I thought she was completely naked. Then she turned over and I saw her lower bits were covered with something black. Difficult to describe, but josh has posted some pics here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid273321
Very sexy.
09-11-2009 15:38
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there again. It looks like Jodie wasnt properly on the show last night so I saw all the girls! Hooray my system worked;BS1 then Partyland.Bye for now;I'm out till 10.30ish.
09-11-2009 19:58
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-11-2009 19:58 )Big Boobies Wrote:  It looks like Jodie wasnt properly on the show last night so I saw all the girls!

Jodie did normal on screen sections on BS2 and PL.
10-11-2009 01:19
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are we? My plan failed last night! I recorded BS1 and PL from 05.00 until 05.30 ;the last 30 minutes.BUT I missed out on PAIGE again;she didnt appear once! Where was she;on PL again or BS2? I presume she did a good show which I missed! Never mind tonight? On BS1 we had KELLY twice,LORI twice,Megan once and Alex once;using oil !KELLY introduced the show with a list of girls appearing;but PAIGE and Dani didnt show at all on BS1.I didnt mind Dani not showing but was annoyed at missing PAIGE again! Would I have been better off recording BS2? After KELLYs first section LORI said there would be a surprise in a minute;which was a 2-4-1 with her and KELLY. But it wasnt anything special.Other than that it was all right but not particularly brilliant.So although it was good to see KELLY several times (including on Partyland) I have deleted it already because I was hoping to see PAIGE at least once.Ah well work now;see you all later. I would be intersted to read your reports on the other shows.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2009 08:51 by Big Boobies.)
10-11-2009 08:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV