Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(10-11-2009 01:19 )vila Wrote:  
(09-11-2009 19:58 )Big Boobies Wrote:  It looks like Jodie wasnt properly on the show last night so I saw all the girls!

Jodie did normal on screen sections on BS2 and PL.

So I did miss her;never mind I'm sure she'll be back again! but I thought she retired only a few weeks ago!???
10-11-2009 08:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just saw Kelly and Lori on the early part of the show at midnight. I thought they both seemed to be a bit raunchier than usual in their performances.
Don't you just wish something would snap, when they do that thing, stretching their pants with the heel of their shoe, like Lori did last night. Smile
10-11-2009 12:54
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. I'm surprised that noone has replied to my question in my review this morning about PAIGE last night. I recorded BS1 thinking that I would see all of the girls at least once but didnt see PAIGE or Dani at all.It was nice seeing KELLY and LORI twice each but I was disapponted about not seeing PAIGE at all;this has happened before when she was on PL for most of the show.I'm just wondering if it would be better to record BS2 instead if the girls sections are shorter.Last time I did that she was on BS1 several times!Any ideas as it seems very hit and miss as to which girls are on which show! Anyway dont forget at 9.00ish please can we let us Freeviewers know (on the Whos on tonight? thread)which girls are on and which sets are on which show.This is a very useful service to us Freeview-only viewers. Thanks very much as usual especially you Skyers.
10-11-2009 19:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(10-11-2009 19:55 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi guys. I'm surprised that noone has replied to my question in my review this morning about PAIGE last night.

Sorry BigB, I didn't notice your question. Like Jodie the previous night, Paige was on BS2 and PL.
11-11-2009 00:26
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2009 00:26 )vila Wrote:  
(10-11-2009 19:55 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi guys. I'm surprised that noone has replied to my question in my review this morning about PAIGE last night.

Sorry BigB, I didn't notice your question. Like Jodie the previous night, Paige was on BS2 and PL.

Thanks for that. I think I'll try BS2 and PL tonight then. Perhaps I'll see Nurse PAIGE! Goodnight.
11-11-2009 00:29
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did we do last night then? I recorded BS2 and the last part of Partyland and it seemed to work better for me.It started without introductin at all with Yvette for 22 minutes;BUT I only had to "suffer" her for one section!Camilla was on once using oil and DARYL was also on once with her giant boobs! PAIGE was on once and also on Partyland so at least I saw her.BUT also I saw JASMINE at last and have footage of this lovely busty babe.I didnt see KELLY or Jada but the others made up for them.Judging by the other forums it looks like I missed PAIGE on BS1 but probably not for long BUT also Camilla without pants also on BS! Perhaps I should have stayed with BS1 as usual after all;I prefer the bed set anyway. So how long was PAIGE on BS1 and Partyland then? Not that I'm complaining as I did at least see her last night anyway. I thought the beach scene on PL was quite good;smaller graphics on there as well;Please Cellcast change them on BS! Anyway quite a good show which I will keep for two obvious reasons! I look forward to your reviews of shows from last night. Work now;see you all later! LORI again tonight;I cant wait! Bye for now.
11-11-2009 08:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just saw over 30 minutes at midnight. Camilla was totally naked apart from some just above the knee stockings on BS1. Paige appeared afterwards. Kelly was on BS2, followed by Yvette.

Message for Mr BB. You said you did not see Kelly. She was definitely on just after midnight on channel 95 for quite a while, followed by Yvette. It looks like you missed the start of the show, since Yvette was on at the beginning of your recording.
BS2 channel 95 does start at midnight on weekdays, not 1am like it says
in the EPG on all my boxes. Did you start your recording at 1am?
11-11-2009 11:46
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Has anybody noticed some of the girls are looking around these threads and posts, as I write Stevie is online and within the last two nights Jade-Victoria and Morgan have been online, anyone got any ideas as to why.
11-11-2009 19:11
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(07-11-2009 18:12 )vila Wrote:  
(07-11-2009 09:54 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I see that BS2 now runs on Freeview from 01.00 until 05.30;

Friday and Saturday only. Midnight - 5:00am all other nights.

Do pay attention, Bond! Er, I mean BigB.

(11-11-2009 08:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So how long was PAIGE on BS1 and Partyland then?

Fortunately for my concience, as you acted on my info, it didn't matter if you went for BS1 or 2 as you would have got only one dose of Paige in either case. As for your other preferences, recording BS2 from its start (!) would have got you Kelly while on BS1 you would have had Jada. Pot luck really.

I thought all last night's Freeview shows were a definite improvement over recent offerings, continuing a trend which started the previous night. The girls are now being allowed to address us as adults instead of naughty children and do things like licking, sucking and, in Daryl's case, biting their own nipples (all apparently banned in the past) - there was even a bit of genuine girl/girl action, although sadly not between any of my favourites, of whom only two were featuring last night.

Edit:
(11-11-2009 19:11 )matt38 Wrote:  Has anybody noticed some of the girls are looking around these threads and posts, as I write Stevie is online and within the last two nights Jade-Victoria and Morgan have been online, anyone got any ideas as to why.

The girls are often looking around. Why wouldn't they? There wouldn't be much point being registered here if they didn't.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 19:43 by vila.)
11-11-2009 19:39
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2009 11:46 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Just saw over 30 minutes at midnight. Camilla was totally naked apart from some just above the knee stockings on BS1. Paige appeared afterwards. Kelly was on BS2, followed by Yvette.

Message for Mr BB. You said you did not see Kelly. She was definitely on just after midnight on channel 95 for quite a while, followed by Yvette. It looks like you missed the start of the show, since Yvette was on at the beginning of your recording.
BS2 channel 95 does start at midnight on weekdays, not 1am like it says
in the EPG on all my boxes. Did you start your recording at 1am?

Hi there. OH shit! Yes I always record BS2 from 1.00 as on my EPG;thats why there wasnt any introduction! Thanks for that;so its on from 12.00 until 05.00 on weekdays;I'll have to remember that. What about weekends;I presume 01.00 till 05.30? Thanks anyway;so BS1 and BS2 are on the same times weekdays.At least thats easy to remember???!!
11-11-2009 20:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV