• 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Another successful Tuesday i must say
Chloe and dixie didn't disappoint
Aemuila was good in the only stint i seen her
As for priya seriously how much time she had last night to shine but failed where even kiki who was backstage could have done a hour better
05-09-2018 20:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A good night I thought a number of girls on really good form,

Beth, very good as always, did two sections in her famous school uniform and very sexy they where love how she uses her skirt to tease that she's a naughty girl with no panties on, excellent naked section on the pink set, full of energy and happy all night, perfect show,

Chloe, wow this girls on fire , what a run of great shows this week, great use of the set again lots of movement and bending over showing off her amazing peachybum, did a pov section that was a lot better than expected the camera work was good for once, happy all night with lots of smiles,

Sophie, right back to top form, great show all night, loved her rock chick makeup very sexy look, got naked lots of energy and movement, was happy really enjoyed being naughty, great outfit as the live a girl in suspenders but no panties,

Savannah, looked like they where going to waste her on the webshow all night but thankfully she did get on TV and was amazing, lovely bigboobs out the hole time, lots of sexy peachybum action with a very sexy small thong, really showed off her amazing fit body with lots of movement and positions , she had this Cheeky Smile where she gives her lip I like it a lot, was a great show she needs more tv time, could be a big star for bs

Very good stuff keeping up the run of excellent mid week shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-09-2018 12:09
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Too true wishaw as much as it was practically endless repeats chloe sophie and beth put in a good night's viewing glad also that savannah got away from backstage for a little while as she even put in some effort where priya has been lacking
06-09-2018 17:20
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

7 September Three is a magic number?

Ashley (N) 22:00 to 23:02 & 23:33 to 01:09 & 03:02 to 04:16, (S) 01:22 to 02:32 (302 mins). Wore black bra and tartan mini skirt; dark red and black bra and pants, shoes; black patterned bra and pants + tartan skirt; same bra and pants with boots. Got a lot of airtime, Ashley mixed up the outfits to vary the view. Her first session pant-less was an interesting twist. Plenty of nakedness through the night, but not a great deal of variation in the shows considering the amount of time on screen - no oil or anything else inventive was used.

Chloe (N) 23:02 to 23:33 & 04:16 to 05:00, (S) 22:00 to 22:32 & 23:46 to 01:22 & 02:32 to 03:43 (274 mins). wore wine red body suit, net stockings and shoes. In all shows Chloe was boobs out (the top pulled down). It was the last one in the small hours where she finally took off the suit that was her best show. There was some excellent pillow grinding action in full view even on TV, and a good section where she assumed the position in the chair. Earlier she also did a POV section.

Lori (N) 01:09 to 02:02, (S) 22:32 to 23:46 & 03:43 to 05:00 (204 mins). Wore black and white bra and thong (occasionally). Naked Lori gets the thumbs-up from me, which is a good job because that was how she spent most of the night. She was her usual dancing, prancing, bouncing self. She did a short POV and laying on the floor section. In the last show there were very, very, very (is that enough very's?) long close-up boob shots. Just what is going on when these happen? My theory is that Lori is rabbiting to the crew and they don't want to show that she isn't very busy on the phone. Well, it is 4 a.m. in the morning - it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Mia (N) 02:02 to 03:02 (60 mins). Wore pink bra and pants. A surprise(?) appearance from Mia. It wasn't really long enough to get going. She stayed dressed which was disappointing, as I've seen her in much more daring form in previous shows.

So, we had three main performers last night. Now we've all been there - short handed at work, having to cover for the no-shows. There was some reasonable effort, particularly from Chloe, who I've really warmed to recently. The other two did their more usual shows. Ashley seemed to struggle a bit to keep going (and just what are those marks on her left bum cheek?), and Lori was up to her usual tricks. I think it takes at least four girls with significant time on screen to make a whole night watchable, so for me this didn't really work that well.
08-09-2018 13:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Im with you qwerty it felt rather flat last night and time just went slow
Wasn't expecting too much with lori being on whilst Ashley and chloe are trying to vary it up with a plan b whilst mia was a very late call up for jesseb who we rarely see and aemuila was backstage
08-09-2018 14:57
winsaw Offline

What a difference a day makes, good stuff lastnight, perfect response to Friday total fail,

Maxie, botn for me, an amazing sexy show again from the lady, great choice if sexy outfits, lots of playing with her amazing big boobs which she had out a lot, love how she looks right at camera really draws you into her show, great on the mic she just sounds so naughty, great show

Savannah, very good again, she's been a great signing since she joined from XP, made the most of her TV time, lovely boobs out all night really showed off her fit body with many positions, getting happier getting on all fours and working her gorgeous peachybum now, she needs to be full time on tv as is wasted on the webshow, also an excellent bsx début with lots of pussy on show, good girl,

Mila, managed to escape the webshow Thames to girls doing bsx, and and is made the most of it was in a very sexy purple outfit that showed off her fit body very well, had her lovely boobs out the hole time on tv, lots off peachybum action as well , moved around the set well doing lots of positions, liked the sexy boots she had on as well, I hope she gets more tv time soon,

Jada, better show than of late, was a lot more like we know she can be, did a number of sexy positions, showed off how flexible her legs are, played with her hard nipples lots , was much happier having her face in shot not moving the camera in so close As her last few shows, a step in the right direction but still not sure she will ever do naked again, did an excellent bsx show though lots of pussy action,

Lori was as ever Lori, poor on tv poor on bsx, just wasted the air time by not being sexy the hole night, it's a real talent being naked for 6 hours and not managing to be sexy even once during that time,

Some how I completely missed seeing Chloe lastnight,

So a good night and one bs really need after it all went wrong on Friday night

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 12:14 by winsaw.)
09-09-2018 11:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Too true wishaw Friday night failed Saturday was better in parts i do agree with you on jada personally think she do what leigh darby ended up doing and just do bsx as even not removing her top is even a ask
As for last night definitely the best night of the weekend all put in good shows with variety just wish every night could work out that way
10-09-2018 16:23
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

10 September

Aemelia (N) 22:00 to 23:31 & 02:03 to 03:00, (S) 04:02 to 05:00 (206 mins). Wore black bra, pants, stockings, girdle (combinations). In the first stint she was sat right over on the left of the studio for a time - maybe they were gluing the wallpaper back up *again*? In the second one some oil was utilised looking very nice on her pearly skin. She also did a good section bent over the left side of the desk with a lot of lovely fondling between the thighs. Plenty of naked sections made for a very watchable night from Aemelia.

Lori (N) 23:31 to 01:02 & 04:33 to 05:00 (pink room), (S) 01:32 to 02:32 (178 mins). Wore black bra and pants. Naked lots, boobs close-ups lots, jumping about lots. There were two POVs, one laying on the floor shot from between her legs, the other roaming around while she took up various positions on the table which gave me motion sickness (but that's just me - I think this was generally the better one). I actually enjoyed a significant part of Lori last night (see my conclusion below). Yes, the boobs in the face close-ups are annoying when they go on so long, but I thought that there was some good action too.

Nicole (N) 01:02 to 02:03 (plus about one minute at 04:32), (S) 22:00 to 00:02 & 02:32 to 04:02 (273 mins). Wore black bra, pants and ankle boots; black see through body suit over black pants, ankle boots; purple bra and pants. I'm getting a bit fed up with Nicole... HA fooled you! I am running out of superlatives though. Once again on top form - her hour on (N) was a definite keeper, and how I imagine all the shows would be in a perfect world. Naked, on the floor, legs spread, laughing, talking about aubergines in her garden again(!), and showing just what is possible with the right attitude. She was touchy-feely in the handovers again too, Aemelia, Lori and Scarlett all getting some attention from her. Superb.

Dixie Love (N) 03:00 to 03:46 (46 mins). Wore leopard print yellow and black bra and pants, hold-ups. A little fill-in show and very nice too. Boobs out and getting plenty of attention, very nice positioning as well.

Scarlett (N) 03:46 to 04:32, (S) 00:02 to 01:32 (136 mins). Wore black thong; red and black bra and pants, stockings. Another good couple of shows from Scarlett with everything we expect from her. I do think that she might need to just up things a little though, as her deserved high reputation is in danger of being overshadowed by a few of the other girls, who have upped their game recently. Still, she is very reliable and I've yet to see her have a bad show.

This was a fabulous night. I'm actually finding it hard to think of anything negative to say. Maybe one or two of the shows were carried by the rest, but my overriding view was that this was one of the most consistently high performing nights I can remember.
11-09-2018 13:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Im with you qwerty Nicole again was stand out couldn't find any fault
Whilst scarlett and aemelia were good just need a 2nd outfit or something different
As for lori just frustrating viewing should just create a channel for her being called loristation where she doesn't bother wearing anything from the start
Dixie didn't see much of her which was a tad disappointing as she has been good when given time to shine
11-09-2018 20:06
winsaw Offline

Great show I thought everyone was on top form and did amazing,

Atlanta and Mia where the standouts both doing naked shows,

Atlanta got to go lots of her sexy gymnastics she was so full of energy and fun, cheeky on the mic as ever, everything we love in her show and reminded us what we have missed these last few weeks

Mia was like a different girl to last week naked lots Seth navy different positions really showed off her fitbody, think that was the real Mia naughty girl who likes to do stuff like flash her pussy on the web stream,

Kiki, very sexy show again, she got really good at playing cute and innocent love how her hair calls over her face, a slower show that was a good contrast to the others lastnight, boobs out all night and played with her pussy lots,

Nikita, good to see her back on tv, very sexy show lots of playing with her lovely natural boobs , a lot of peachybum to camera as well which I liked, really enjoyed her bed show as well,

Aemelia, back in pink and looked sexy, not a bad show at all just got a little lost behind all the amazing stuff going on , think she needed to go naked lastnight really as she was very tame compared to everyone else,

So a great night with bs young guns really showing just how good they can be

12-09-2018 12:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV