Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
True wishaw last night did provide what the future may involve
Atlanta glad she's back and showing her usual tricks with her flexible body
Mia a big improvement on last week despite a late call up again and in parts looked bored
Kiki and aemeila i found very slow and uninspiring compared to of late
Nikita didn't catch much of her in my recordings yet glad she's sticking with nights
12-09-2018 14:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well what a crap night that was! Sophie Hart obviously replaced Morgan Murphy and Mia also was purloined again: a nice surprise!........
Beth, Scarlett, Atlanta and Sophie all very good as usual! But....Atlanta was only on Babenation, Mia also only on Babenation AND only topless! And Scarlett was only on Babestation! Beth and Sophie on both shows.So not a very good spread of the girls! Apart from Mia all the girls went "naked" or fully naked and were very good as usual. But the shows seemed to lack something!
But MUCH worse than that: Babecall FV was just TWO HOURS of sexchat adverts! The worst it's ever been! What a shame I recorded anything:I had high hopes with a VERY good line-up of girls as well!?...Never mind they can't always be good BUT last night I felt it was dire!
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2018 08:46 by trains55.)
13-09-2018 08:11
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

Just read your post Trains - sorry you didn't enjoy last night... I beg to differ (sort of).

12 September: three up, one down, one lodger?

Sophie Hart (N) 22:00 to 23:00 & 02:31 to 03:33 & 04:32 to 05:00, (S) 01:08 to 02:02 (204 mins). Wore black top, black and white thong; white suspender belt, dark blue stockings; white pants and blue stockings; same as (2). Oh my sweet, sad angel. Sophie did not look happy last night. In the first stint there were a couple of brief moments where she just sat facing the wall, hardly moving. Between calls she looked very down, and was also yawning and closing her eyes a lot showing she was very tired. Gotta love her professionalism though - whenever she was on a call she made an effort to smile and get into it.

Atlanta (N) 23:00 to 00:01 & 03:33 to 04:32 (120 mins). Wore black shiny bra and black/silver slightly see-through pants, gold rope around legs; pants only. I thought Christmas had come early when Atlanta showed up with ribbon wrapped around her legs. Everything (what there was of it to start with) came off, there was more great encouragement on the mic to entice callers, and it was nice to see she hadn't let herself go while on holiday - still managing all those eye-popping bendy positions.

Beth (N) 00:01 to 01:30, (S) 22:00 to 23:40 & 02:02 to 03:30 (277 mins). Wore white top, black pants and tartan mini skirt; black bra, pants, suspenders, stockings, blouse; green bra and pink and green pants with black dotty pattern. Naked as much as possible, Beth was on great form again. The steamy, sexy siren was hard at it, as right from the start she set out her stall, trying and failing to stop falling out of her skimpy bra. There was more delightful cheekiness on the mic as well, gently berating callers' stamina and embarrassing the maths skills of one underage boy.

Mia (N) 01:30 to 02:31 (61 mins). Wore black bra and pants. Short and sweet - not really enough time to show her full range, she did get her nice boobs out from time to time. She was also very relaxed, talking very naturally on the mic.

Scarlett (S) 23:40 to 01:08 & 03:30 to 05:00 (178 mins). Wore white body suit. Scarlett has to be one of the most professional girls on BS. She goes all out to give viewers everything she can, while also (I'm sure) tending to the needs of those who interact with her. Glorious nakedness standing and in the chair, lots of nice self pleasuring, something she really looks keen on - a great show.

Overall, a good night. Anyone off their game was going to be overshadowed by this line-up - sadly Sophie suffered this time. Hopefully she can overcome whatever is going on, get a good night's sleep and bounce back. Mia didn't have long enough to fire up the engines. The others were all on great form.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2018 12:22 by qwerty125.)
13-09-2018 12:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Was not going to post a review today but feel I need to post after the above, train mate that was a good night 4 of bs best girls in and all did good shows, to call the shows the girls put on dire is just wrong,

Atlanta , excellent again did her full sexy gymnastics routeen, got naked, bit of cheeky pussy on the web stream, had fun all night loads of energy, about a good a babeshow as you will get these days,

Scarlett, as always excellent had a sexy white outfit on that really showed off her perfect peachybum, also did her trade mark naked show and was very sexy

Beth, on top form all.night, naked most the time, getting into lots of different positions, lots of sexy energy, really showed her famous peachybum off well, lots of cheeky smiles as looked at camera, great stuff,

Sophie, very sexy show had her panties off most the time, did lots of positions, lots of boob play, was having fun all night,

Mia, boobs out again, seamed a little tired as didn't move much but still looked sexy ,

A very good night I thought, the 4 main girls all did very good sexy shows, everyone got lots of airtime and made the most of it,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-09-2018 12:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry it was good BUT perhaps I was expecting more? And Babecall FV was.........crap! But on reflection YES it was one of BS's best efforts! Sorry I've got a lot going on at the moment!..........
13-09-2018 12:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

thats ok mate, got the feeling you had not thought about your post, and forgot you watch on FV looks like the problems you had where not the same for those watching on the web, sounds like you had problems with the show and not what the girls where doing,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-09-2018 13:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Here here a good Wednesday nights viewing couldn't find much fault
Mia is slowly morphing into a jess west and being a sub yet later getting a full night up against dannii and Ashley standard Thursday
13-09-2018 14:12
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

13 September. Times are now in show order instead of by channel.

Ashley (N) 22:00 to 23:32, (S) 00:04 to 01:34, (N) 02:03 to 03:33 (272 mins). Wore red bra and thong; black bra and pants, shoes. On longer than Dannii (!) on these two channels, we got to see plenty of the usual Ashley style. Lots of careful nakedness, showing off to pervcam ('wall' and tripod mounted). I think she delights in shoving it into the gap and further tearing up the damaged wallpaper. We also got to see the first promo video, shown in the (S) show - "Coming next... Ashley Emma", with a ten second countdown. Never mind that she'd already been on for half an hour or something already. Oh well (piss up... brewery...) - I think they should just put the girls in charge of running everything.

Maxie (N) 23:32 to 00:33, (S) 03:03 to 04:31 (147 mins). Wore white bra, pants, suspenders, stockings, shoes. These were two really nice shows. Boobs out in the first, with the panties off as well in the second. She talks very sexily on the mic, but I wish she would hold it in front of her mouth so that we can actually hear what she's saying!

Dannii (S) 22:00 to 00:04, (N) 00:33 to 02:03, (S) 04:31 to 05:00 (243 mins). Wore black part see through body suit (plus stockings and skirt in first stint); white vest suit and knee high boots. Dannii seemed to be up for getting pretty naughty last night. During a naked POV to 'get Mr P off' (ho hum) she described quite explicitly her liking for the alphabet oral technique, wanting him to use the letters of her name on her. She claimed Danielle was a good 'pattern', and her middle name Lisa was effective too. In the (N) show she had a girl caller, with a boy... and another boy. Honestly I don't know how genuine these are, but it sure seemed like a few people were having fun together. There was another promo in the last show (about 4:45) for Dannii 'on next' etc, which seemed a bit pointless as the night was virtually over. This was made more silly when they accidentally played the Ashley Emma one as well, then the Dannii one again. Doh!

Mia (S) 01:34 to 03:03, (N) 03:33 to 05:00 (176 mins). Wore red flower patterned thong; blue and black bra and pants. She was more daring in the earlier show than the later one. I like how relaxed she sounds when she speaks - it's very natural and not the overly fake 'sexy' voice some of the babes adopt. She very much has the feel of the girl next door, rather than an unobtainable pumped up supermodel. Very nice.

Unsurprisingly Ashley and Dannii had the lions share of the time, and were the first to get the promo treatment, which would have worked better if they had actually played them at the start of their stints. Mia and Maxie were both enjoyable, but they need to be more prepared to go 'all the way' more often (Mia stayed dressed in one show). Not a bad night all told, but not spectacular.
14-09-2018 13:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Friday night was disappointing for me despite Ashley and nicole on everyone had black on very little variety despite gilmpses of ashleys bare ass and Nicole naked only highlights whilst repeative priya aemuila and maxie
15-09-2018 09:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2018 09:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well Friday night was disappointing for me despite Ashley and nicole on everyone had black on very little variety despite gilmpses of ashleys bare ass and Nicole naked only highlights whilst repeative priya aemuila and maxie

Yes I agree! I thought it was a very lacklustre show even with Ashley and Nicole on! Just a "normal" show without anything vaguely special! Not expecting much of an improvement tonight either as Lynda is on!(SORRY!) as well as Priya (again!) and Nicole.
15-09-2018 09:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV