babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
(20-09-2018 14:31 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ good review mate guess i finally missed lori do something sexy lol, would just add

Savannah, made it onto tv and did another great show, got her lovely big boobs out and really played with them, did a lot of sexy peachybum action aswell which i really liked, needs more time on tv,

on the other girls i liked Beth best as really enjoyed her college girl show, she dose this so well,
i would say that was was Daisy best show since the webshow incident shes got her confidence back i think,

Great review and comments thanks. By the way i.may have missed this and perhaps this is not the place to ask. But what webshow incident are you referring to???
20-09-2018 15:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(20-09-2018 15:04 )Oldmand Wrote:  may have missed this and perhaps this is not the place to ask. But what webshow incident are you referring to???

she thought she was in a private show when doing the webshow but we got to see a full on pussy show for free, she was shocked when she found out what people had seen, took her time to get her confidence back when shes naked

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-09-2018 15:32
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(20-09-2018 12:24 )qwerty125 Wrote:  SNIP

Lori (N) 23:12 to 00:01, (S) 01:44 to 03:12, (N) 03:48 to 04:42 (191 mins). Wore purple bra and pants. I choose an early show to watch live on the stream, which can be a bit hit or miss as to the quality of what I see. In Lori's first show she was (of no surprise) naked, standing facing the camera and playing with her pussy, and at that moment I forgave her the antics and just sat back and enjoyed the view. She was well into it - none of the 'holding the hand over and pretending' stuff, this was full on lip rubbing action. It's these moments that make the shows worth watching, where someone just says, 'to hell with the rules, we all know why we're here'.

SNIP

Lori does that regularly - in fact, so frequently, and enthusiastically, I'm surprised that she hasn't rubbed herself raw by now! Surprised eek

Rolleyes Wink
20-09-2018 16:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well well that was a completely jumbled up Thursday compared to what the line up was meant to be out was Ashley bella and in was mia beth and aemelia and have to say it was a pretty good show by all
21-09-2018 10:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Another jumbled up night with alice not appearing left us with lori sophie bella and jasmine ended up personally being pretty average at best with none changes all 4 stuck to the same thing all night
Apart from that i reckon sophie was best of the 4 definitely not disappointing atm
Bella and jasmine put in respectable shows
And lori just being her usual self
22-09-2018 15:11
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well there goes Saturday night and it was pretty pleasing after watching the boxing
Standard nights efforts by the 3 A,s Ashley aemelia and atlanta plenty of ass time showing there tits off
As for lynda was pretty positive to start the night then back to her usual average self
Silly me forgot about bella another positive evening
Who knows what later will hold for starters the right line up would help
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2018 11:49 by Geriisgreat.)
23-09-2018 11:18
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

22 September: To pervecam or not to pervecam - is that a question?

Ashley Emma (N) 22:00 to 23:31, (N) 00:02 to 01:30, (S) 03:21 to 04:20 (238 mins). Wore black bra and pants. Somewhat unusually her pants were off for longer than the bra. She spent a lot of time laying down, only getting more active later in the night. We were also back to the ultra careful camera operator, the view staying in close for very long periods while Ashley 'serviced' pervecam viewers. A little disappointing for all that.

Bella (N) 23:31 to 00:02, (S) 01:00 to 01:50 (81 mins). Wore white bra and pants. White underwear to match the striking hairdo, there was a moment early on where she had her back to the camera with her hair hanging down to her waist that was stunning. Bella was very relaxed and really seemed into it. She was quite jokey on the mic, liking the fact that she had two callers in a row called John and wanted more 'Johnnies' to join her. The pants came off for a little while in the later show, but it was mostly boobs out only.

Atlanta (S) 23:30 to 01:00, (N) 01:30 to 02:40 (160 mins). Wore red bra and pants, tartan skirt, shoes. Another full-on couple of shows, Atlanta was up to her deliciously best, naughty tricks again. At one point she had to apologise for getting a bit too enthusiastic and knocking the phone off the table, cutting the caller off. Plenty of nakedness, views of the nicely grown out landing strip, and the varied positions we now expect. I particularly like the naked splits, grinding against a very lucky cushion. Not that I'm weird or anything, but I need a new pillow for my couch - any change BS would sell me a slightly used one?

Aemelia (N) 02:40 to 03:50, (N) 04:20 to 05:00 (110 mins). Wore pink bra and thong. More relaxed than the last couple of times I've seen her, Aemelia was wearing a barely there twin set, neatly discarded in the first show and boobs out in the second. There was a nice handover from Atlanta where they compared their height - Aemelia towering over the diminutive Atlanta. Some good encouraging talk on the mic as well, along with the good positioning and lots of nice views of her gorgeous figure.

Lynda (S) 22:00 to 23:30, (S) 01:50 to 03:21, (N) 03:50 to 05:00 (251 mins). Wore red blouse, bra, pants, belt, black skirt, boots, hold-ups; black net body vest, pants, boots over hold-ups. Not one to listen to my advice (humph), Lynda followed her regular show convention. Boobs out a lot but no further, some sexy natural talk on the mic, but nothing we haven't seen before. She has a good routine that works for her, I'd just like to see her mix it up a bit. There was a nice handover to Atlanta, where 'Ms Lynda' gently spanked Atlanta's bum for being a bad girl.

One thing I've noticed - there is a marked difference between the girls that play to Pervecam and those that don't. On this scale we have Ashley giving lots of PC attention, Atlanta and Aemelia (some), Bella and Lynda (little or none at all). In fact, Bella left the cam stuck in the wall after taking over from Ashley and didn't give it a second glance. It makes a real difference to how the shows come across on screen. Good or bad? Well, Ashley goes pants off a lot more - that's a good thing, but giving more attention to the main camera feels more engaging when viewing at home. So, which one is more successful at encouraging callers? I'll leave it for you to decide.
23-09-2018 12:00
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Sunday night was pretty good i must say despite only 4 on with mia coming in for aemelia
So we had atlanta mia Nicole and lori
Couldn't really find much fault with atlanta and Nicole good shows as per normal
Mia very surprising probably maybe the best night I've seen her finally got some variety despite being a last minute replacement
Lori just plain boring at one point I watched her and she didn't know what to do
24-09-2018 20:42
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well the first two days this have had there ups and downs
Ups very constant shows from beth atlanta and scarlett
Maxie using oil for the first time hopefully not the last
Even lynda managed to wear something different after her first stint
Downs priya still so bloody boring and morphing into dannii by so much crap on the mic
26-09-2018 17:28
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

26 September: it's a marathon, not a sprint

Kiki (N) 22:00 to 00:02, (S) 00:32 to 02:01, (N) 04:40 to 05:00 (231 mins). Wore black top and hold-ups (in first stint), black pants, tartan skirt from the dress-up box. A surprise, a promise, and a disappointment. The surprise was when she took her top off and revealed black nipple pasties. Looking like she'd borrowed some gaffer tape (look, I'm just saying... that's what they reminded me of), I was wondering if this was a new way to deny a full view of those glorious assets. Fortunately she took them off, and there was a little fun to be had when she couldn't get them off her fingers. The promise was that she said she would get fully naked, and the disappointment was that she didn't. She did adopt a nice position over the corner of the desk with one leg up that I enjoyed seeing.

Priya (S) 22:00 to 23:32, (N) 00:02 to 01:32, (S) 02:01 to 03:32 (273 mins). wore black and grey body suit. Priya seems to be turning into the new Dannii. She isn't on that often, but when she is she gets a lot of screen time. She also sticks to her tried and tested routine, rarely varying the script. On the couple of occasions she did last night (laughing at something going on behind the camera), it really lifted the mood of her show. But these are rare occurrences - just take a look at the more naturally happy babes (see the next two below) to understand what a difference it makes to the feel of the show.

Bella (N) 01:32 to 03:00, (S) 03:32 to 05:00 (176 mins). Wore black zip up body suit. The zip up the front was very convenient, allowing for a quick release into beautiful nakedness in both shows. Bella is a very relaxed and natural performer, with a casual, fun approach to her shows that works very well. The way the suit was riding up between her legs at one point was enjoyable too. She's found a good, comfortable home at BS and she makes the most of it.

Scarlett (S) 23:32 to 00:32, (N) 03:00 to 04:40 (160 mins). Wore yellow and black bra and pants, suspender belt, fishnet stockings, shoes. Boy, those fishnet stockings. Well, these were the usual good shows from Scarlett. There were some lovely sections where she was just wearing the stockings, and there was also a surprise - she 'borrowed' Ashley Emma's tripod (I wonder if AE knows?) When Scarlett feigned being grumpy that the calls had dried up she mimed giving head, using the tripod as a cock substitute. She is very at ease on screen which makes for an enjoyable show.

Lots of long stints last night. This can be a risky way to run the shows, and last night some of the stints did feel like running a marathon as they dragged on, whereas a few practically flew by. I think it's pretty obvious from the above to gauge which I thought was which.
27-09-2018 12:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV