babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Personally i thought last night was just dreadful apart from seeing scarlett and bella naked nothing much to say
27-09-2018 17:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

first review after a week off and it was a good night to pick,

Atlanta excellent as always did her full gymnastics show all the sexy positions we love so much, was naked a lot of the night, was having lots of fun smiling all the time, cheeky on the mic as always, very naughty on bsx as well,

Tori great to see her back, she did really well, you would never have know she had been away from the shows so long, lots of different sexy outfits, full of energy, did lots of different positions, seamed to be enjoying herself so hopefully see a lot more of her,

Beth was her usual excellent self, naked a lot of the night working her gorgeous peachybum lots, naughty on the mic as always, lots of looking at the camera as she played with her amazing big boobs that i really liked,

Eva got a lot of tv time on her last show at bs, had her cute boobs out all night, was very happy smiling lots, did lots of sexy positions, the way she looks at the camera is so sexy, a big loss for bs i think,

Sophie, on top form again, full of enery, did lots of sexy positions, you would never know the problems shes had in the last few days, lots of playing with her great boobs and shaking her sexy ass,

Macie, they let her on tv woo-hoo, was a great show she played it really cute and innocent which suited her young look and outfit, had her lovely boobs out lots, a good show that i hope got enouth calls to get her more tv time,

so a great night all the girls on forum enjoying them selfs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018 13:55 by winsaw.)
01-10-2018 13:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't agree more with that Wishaw so good to have tori back hopeful of more to come whilst finally macie getting some time to shine as shes similar to filck in my opinion cute and looks like she can be good value
01-10-2018 17:32
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

3rd October: back to the grind(ing)

Aemelia (N) 22:00 to 23:06, (S) 00:01 to 01:32, (N) 04:02 to 05:00 (215 mins). Wore blue/black bra and thong, black net crop top (bra AWOL after the first show). After the bra was discarded she mostly wore the stretchy top, pulling it up regularly to air those natural shapely boobs. The pants came off for a while in one stint. There was lots of nice standing, bending over and shaking that thang. The naked section was very good.

Lynda (N) 23:06 to ? (missed this show), (N) 02:34 to 03:30, (S) 03:58 to 05:00 (172 mins). Wore black bra, pants, stockings, boots. I missed her first show and wasn't expecting anything that different from her. Well, there was a surprise in store, but we had to wait until almost the end of the night for it. First of all, she finally took her pants off (yay)! Then she indulged in some funny talk where she (and Sophie, who we could just about hear shouting from off-camera) tried to think of as many names for boobs that she could get away with saying on the mic. An unusual and very enjoyable last half hour, and the most relaxed I think I've ever seen her. More like this please Lynda!

Beth (S) 22:00 to 23:00, (N) ? to 01:01, (S) 01:32 to 03:03 (212 mins). Wore white top, black skirt and pants, suspenders, stockings, loose black and white striped tie; tiny pink thong in last stint. Two stints in her 'college girl' outfit with various items of clothing off and on, and one where she was naked for almost the whole time, Beth was up to her top standard. That combination of cool, sexy tease along with the long, lingering looks from those lovely eyes make her shows very exciting.

Sophie (S) 23:00 to 00:01, (N) 01:01 to 02:34, (S) 03:03 to 03:58 (209 mins). Wore black pants only. I wonder if Sophie's washing machine is broken, as she didn't seem to want to wear much last night. Nothing wrong with that - hopefully she won't be able to book an engineer any time soon. She was utilising her fingers really well, with lots of (over the pants) rubbing, and some sections fully naked. There was a good part in one stint where she was bent over with her hand between her legs, getting very into the fingering action.

Maxie (N) 03:30 to 04:02 (32 mins). Wore pink body suit. A brief filler, she made it clear (for the producer's benefit?) that she was finishing at 4am. A sultry little sugary treat late in the night for anyone still awake.

I haven't had much time recently to watch, or write about, the shows, so it was nice to come back to such a good line up. Sophie and Beth were both smoking hot, Aemelia was up to a good standard, but that last stint from Lynda was the real eye-opener. That's what I most like to see, the girls into what they are doing, having fun with it and also going as far as allowed to put on a great show.
It might be a while before my next review, so thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. To all those out there who 'might be feeling a bit shy' (where have I heard that before?) about posting their thoughts here, come along and join in!
04-10-2018 12:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Beth's had quite a few shows this week.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-10-2018 14:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Beth always delivers a top night with variety no stopping her atm
Sophie another seductive night i never tire of watching her
Aemelia is pretty good just needs a backup plan
Couldn't really care much for lynda personally and maxie didn't see much of her
04-10-2018 17:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was Saturday night done and dusted and personally was pretty mixed considering we heard atlanta was ill but thankfully Nicole was back who saved it from being really poor
Sophie slowly better than what I watched on Friday
Whilst standard slog fests by lynda and Lori
Whilst was hoping to see some of macie as it would have been ideal timing for to show what she has with such a average line up on
07-10-2018 09:55
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

6th October: the four Musketeers

Nicole (N) 22:00 to 23:11, (N) 23:33 to 00:34, (S) 01:00 to 02:32, (N) 03:02 to 03:34 (256 mins). Wore pink bra and pants; black stretchy net dress and black pants, shoes (twice); tartan skirt and black pants. Back and suffering again with a cough, she still kept up the happy persona and stripped naked a couple of times. There was some nice views of her, pants off and bending over with the stretchy see-through dress pulled over her bum. She was clearly not fully fit but unlike some of the girls on these shows that cry off over the slightest complaint Nicole soldiered on. In fact she seemed to have almost as much energy and enthusiasm as normal.

Lori (N) 23:11 to 23:33, (S) 02:32 to 03:20, (S) 04:04 to 05:00 (126 mins). Wore blue bra and pants. Three shortish stints wearing nice sky blue underwear, that we actually got to see for a reasonable amount of time. There was of course also some significant nakedness to enjoy. I thought she seemed a little subdued, and she even referenced this in the last stint where she said that she hadn't 'done everything', then proceeded to do her more usual naked prancing about. No roaming/POV sessions this time though.

Lynda (S) 22:00 to 23:05, (N) 00:34 to 01:40, (N) 03:34 to 05:00 (217 mins). Wore green bra, pants and suspender belt, black stockings, boots; black bra and pants, stockings, boots; net body suit, pants, stockings, boots. After the last time with the little daring surprise at the end, this was Lynda following her regular routine. Good if you like that sort of thing. One thing I do like is how she speaks - the slightly plummy voice sounds very nice, and it also makes it easy to hear what she's saying on the sometimes unreliable microphone equipment they have.

Sophie Reade (S) 23:05 to 01:00, (N) 01:40 to 03:02, (S) 03:20 to 04:04 (241 mins). Wore black bra and pants, stockings (in first stint). No more holding back those magnificent boobs, they were out for most of the night. Yes, she plays with them a lot which tends to cover them up, but last night there was no hiding them away for that length of time. She still looks a little nervous at times, and needs to relax when speaking on the mic, but she's coming along very well. A little standing action would be good too, as she stayed mostly sitting up with occasional kneeling on the table.

This was a pretty average Saturday night. Nicole was good but clearly not quite on top form, but still very game for trying, Lynda and Lori were their usual selves which is fine if that's what you like, and Sophie was pretty good for someone still quite new to the night shows - though I'd like to see her get a bit more daring with both her positions and getting fully naked.
07-10-2018 11:45
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

really good show last night,

Jess, as expected she was BOTN, what an amazing sexy show she put on, put most of the girls on the bs roster to shame with the quality of the show she did, a different outfit in each section all very sexy, got fully naked in each section as well showing off her cheeky landing strip, show was full of movement and energy, she was smiling and happy all night, simply as good a show as you will get there days,

Savanna, great to see her back on tv, had her lovely bigboobs out playing with them lots, lots of peachybum action, even slipped her panties off at one point going fully naked, hopefully bs give her a lot more air time,

Sophie, on good form again, in a happy mood again, lots of energy in her shows, playing with her big boobs lots, like it when she takes her panties off but keeps the spender-belt on looks very sexy,

Aemelia, usual fun happy show from her, showed off her lovely fit body very well, sometimes gets a bit lost in the night as the show she dose is not as showy as some do but i always enjoy her slower pace its,

Gia, good debut, nice to see her getting her cute boobs out on her first night, seamed very naught, the hand often wondering between her legs, hopefully gets a few more shows,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-10-2018 13:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely Wishaw probably the best Sunday night for quite a while
Couldn't really find fault in Sophie Nicole and jess all put impressive nights
With a brief cameo by aemelia who I still feel she can do with a plan b to join the likes of Beth Nicole and jess in varying it up per stint
08-10-2018 19:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV