Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
9th October: earning my stripes (*)

Sophie Hart (N) 22:00 to 23:09, (S) 23:30 to 00:31, (N) 02:48 to 03:31, (S) 04:01 to 05:00 (232 mins). Wore white bra top, black pants (pants only in later sessions). There was a little bit of nakedness in her second session, but it was mostly boobs out only. She was adopting the dentist position again at times - 'open wide' (!) with a view straight down the back of her throat. There was some good rubbing (over the pants), legs akimbo, and also lots of nice bent over rear-view action.

Jess (N) 23:09 to 00:01, (N) 01:47 to 02:48, (N) 04:00 to 05:00 (173 mins). Wore short denim jacket and aquamarine pants, sparkly shoes; black and tartan top and skirt, black pants, white knee socks; green shiny thong. The two different tops she wore made a nice change from the usual bra's, and conveniently for us they were both open at the front, allowing for some nice views right from the start. When she stripped down to just the knee socks it made me feel all warm and fuzzy, and the tiny thong in the last session left little to the imagination, so it was good it was dispatched early on to leave her fully naked.

Sophie Reade (S) 22:00 to 23:30, (N) 00:01 to 01:47 (196 mins). Wore red and black bra, pants and corset, skin coloured stockings. Somewhat better positions this time (though still staying seated/kneeling), there was also a nice surprise in the second session where she stripped down to just her stockings. It took a while to notice it as the camera view was in close for a while, but it finally pulled back while she took up the hands and knees position. She also faced forward more often, allowing for good views of those glorious boobs.

Beth (S) 00:31 to 01:58, (S) 03:02 to 03:31, (N) 03:31 to 04:00 (145 mins). Wore white top, black skirt and red panties; pink thong only (two sessions). One long and two short ones. In the first she went naked apart from keeping the top on (undone), in the two 30 minute sessions it was a full body airing both times. The short sessions are always tough to do as it's difficult to have a good progression from start to finish. Beth didn't worry about that too much, getting naked early on. The best one though was the first, she just looked so sexy with the top billowing open as she moved about.

Jasmine (S) 01:58 to 03:02, (S) 03:31 to 04:01 (94 mins). Wore black body suit and black knee high boots. A little restrained compared with the blatant nakedness from everyone else, it was boobs out for the first session but she stayed covered up later on. This had the feel of a single stint with an unscheduled break in the middle. Nice enough but she was a bit outclassed.

(*) I'm now officially (I'm saying it so it's true) a connoisseur of the female form. Yes, BS has taught me well. Appreciating the range of different shapes is a skill I've now mastered. Last night we had the womanly, wide-hipped motherly Beth; the willowy rampant Jess; the tightly toned Jasmine; and the two voluptuous (i.e. massive boobed) Sophies. You can't go wrong with that combination.
10-10-2018 13:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

After all the hype thinking Alice priya and daisy dillon I thought it was gonna be very predictable yet that changed to both Sophie and jess west
Personally I couldn't fault yet again jess Sophie Hart and Beth all on fine form
Sophie reede hit miss really first stint was very very slow yet 2nd stint was a bit better
Jasmine wasn't expecting much considering she was meant to be backstage didn't do much in the stuff I recorded
10-10-2018 17:25
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Yes but Sophie Reade took her pants off on Babenation: so that was a bonus!
10-10-2018 18:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

a good night with the young girls shining,

Jasmin, think that was her best show on nights, no hiding in the shadows last night, she got fully naked and shows off her amazing toned fit body, did lots of positions and was so great to see her smiling a lot, when shes happy and full of energy like this shes very good

Bella, great to have her back on nights, lovely boobs out all night love how she likes shacking them looks so hot, had a black outfit on that really showed off her gorgeous peachybum, lots of cheeky smiles when she looked to camera,

Nikita, promoted up to the main show from the web to cover a no show and made the most of it, had her lovely boobs out the whole time, even getting naked at one point, she was clearly enjoying getting naked, full of energy and movement should get more tv shows,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-10-2018 13:27
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Yes I agree a very good night! All the three girls mentioned were excellent! And I am glad that we saw Bella in her natural haircolour instead of that horrible wig! Much nicer! And she went naked! albeit briefly! So yes a good night! It was also a surprise to see Mia BRIEFLY covering for Lori on a loo break?
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018 14:17 by trains55.)
11-10-2018 14:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I thought last night was average at best yet provided jasmine with her best night so far
Lori the usual gig
Nice that Bella and nikita got a decent amount of time hopeful for more next time
11-10-2018 17:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was Thursday night the first without dannii and personally thought it wasn't bad just needing more impact
Starting with priya and tori doing a 2-4-1 for a hour yet it was rather boring guessing they were restricted from doing much
After that priya yet again was very boring I thought with the air with dannii gone and tori back she would up her game but no
Beth another stand out show can't fault her
Tori was pretty good getting back to what she was before she left
Jasmine 3rd night in a row for her couldn't really find any fault with her
And to the newbie maddison looked quite promising from what I caught of her
Whilst Bella was backstage all evening kinda disappointed after barely saw her on Wednesday
12-10-2018 20:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

And Friday night is over and personally it was marginally better than Thursday
We ended up with sophie reede Nicole mila newbie jasmine and priya

Creditable nights by sophie and mila improving nicely with there night shifts
Can't fault Nicole and good night
Jasmine the newbie a surprise never even heard of before yet wasn't too bad
And to priya yet again on way too much and hardly anything different from the previous times shes been on
13-10-2018 09:37
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(13-10-2018 09:37 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  And Friday night is over and personally it was marginally better than Thursday
We ended up with sophie reede Nicole mila newbie jasmine and priya

Creditable nights by sophie and mila improving nicely with there night shifts
Can't fault Nicole and good night
Jasmine the newbie a surprise never even heard of before yet wasn't too bad
And to priya yet again on way too much and hardly anything different from the previous times shes been on

Yes I agree it was slightly better than Thursday. The BIG plus for me was seeing Sophie Reade completely naked on Babestation! A lovely BUSTY girl! And Mila the other BUSTY girl really showed off hers! Lovely!
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2018 10:35 by trains55.)
13-10-2018 10:34
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

apart from a short session with Nicole ..one word sums it up or rather 2 letters BS

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
13-10-2018 11:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV