Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
13th October: the Babestation massive

Ashley Emma (N) 22:00 to 23:33, (S) 02:03 to 03:01, (N) 04:42 to 05:00 (169 mins). Wore red bra and thong; black bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings; ditto. Ashley can sometimes give the impression of taking it a bit easy, preferring to lay on the table and play to the pervecam. Last night she was much more focused on TV viewers, giving us lots of good standing rear views while naked, the camera planted low down and looking up at her shaking derriere. Other than that it was a standard Ashley show which certainly gives us a pleasant view.

Sophie Hart (N) 23:33 to 00:02, (S) 00:27 to 00:55 (57 mins). Wore black pants only. A couple of brief shows to help out, Sophie's washing machine must still be broken as she chose to go pants only both times, and they didn't stay on for long either. There was no messing about and no time to bother with any build up, this was Sophie doing her job with aplomb.

Lynda (S) 22:00 to 23:30, (N) 00:02 to 01:10, (N) 03:43 to 04:42 (217 mins). Wore black blouse and skirt, grey bra and pants, stockings and shoes; net crop top, black pants, stockings, knee high boots. A reasonable strip tease first show, and going further again in both the later ones, Lynda had a nice couple of pants-off sessions, particularly the later one where it lasted for a significant amount of time. Her assured, reassuring mic talk always sounds very encouraging, coupled with the more daring shows this is a real improvement in my opinion.

Nicole (S) 23:30 to 00:27, (N) 01:10 to 02:42, (S) 03:01 to 04:01 (209 mins). Wore black strap dress and black pants, shoes; white bra and pants. Energy and fun, two things Nicole always brings to the night. A little overshadowed in the physical endowments department last night (at least size wise - not in the beauty stakes of course), it takes nothing away from her performance, her enjoyment in her work obvious to anyone watching. Full naked a lot, and full of joy - what more could you ask for?

Chloe (S) 00:55 to 02:03, (N) 02:42 to 03:43, (S) 04:01 to 05:00 (188 mins). Wore red bra and pants. Holy moly those are big boobies, and they were out and proud for much of the night. She also took the panties off for a while in one session. There were quite a few extreme close-ups of those puppies and very nice they are too. However I do like them to move about a bit, and Chloe's seem a bit too rigid for my personal taste. She seemed very happy with them though and clearly not worried about showing them off.

The BS massive line-up - boobs: Lynda, Sophie and Chloe, bum: Ashley, presentation skill: Nicole. OK so it might be rude to focus on one aspect but when they're that big it's hard to concentrate on anything else. Look, I'm a man, I can only do one thing at a time! Anyway, a good night for a Saturday I thought.
14-10-2018 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely the best night of the week will never tire watching sophie Nicole and Ashley with nice twist of chloe
14-10-2018 13:41
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I saw the 3-5 show and was pleased to see Jess for the first 25 or so minutes, followed by a largely reclining Ashley for nearly an hour, and then Nicole followed, but you can't always get what you want.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-10-2018 14:52
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

just to add to your excellent review qwerty125 as Jess West was on lastnight as well on babecall all night 2 long stints,

she was her usual excellent self, naked a lot of the time working her perfect peachybum also showing off her sexy landing strip, was happy lots of smiles,
full of energy as always and did a lot of positions, some very nice legs spread wide work in her tiny panties, a very sexy enjoyable show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-10-2018 15:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

With S66 looking ropey, I went for the 5 hour show and got Jess (yay) and Chloe (yay) and later on more Jess (yay) so that'll do for me Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-10-2018 08:21
winsaw Offline

Young girls to the rescue, what an excellent night,

We got really lucky lastnight the old guard no showed as predicted and got replaced with lots of sexy young talent wanting to do great shows,

Jess West, bs are spoiling us with all the Jess action this week, she was excellent again botn level show, was naked a lot of the time really showed off her amazing fit body in a number of different positions, love her naughty smile when she slips her hand down between her legs, she managed to escape the pink set and did a very sexy show on the office chair with her panties down round her knees, flawless show all night,

Savannah, with purple hair that matched her outfit, was very good, think that's the most TV times she's ever had and made good use of it, was naked often on all fours working her gorgeous peachybum, played with her lovely big boobs lots, she was so full of sexy energy don't think she stopped moving all night, did every position you can think off, also did a sexy bsx show that think got her in a naughty mood, very good,

Aemelia, best show in a bit, was a very naughty girl in the office chair with her hand inside her panties playing with her pussy for all to see, she was checking it was in shot them giving a naughty smile to camera what a bad girl, did some great naked work later lots of sexy peachybum action, happy all night, a joy to watch,

Chloe, very good show, she just can't keep her hands off her amazing bigboobs, she did more positions than her first night back think it's going to take her a few shows to learn how to best show them off, but great signs she's getting there very sexy underwear again, great to see her looking so happy,

Gia, took her chances to escape the web show, and did an amazing first full TV show, she had so much confidence for a newbie, did lots off different positions, most time in just a tiny thong, loved how she looked at the camera as she worked her gorgeous peachybum wow she really knows how to work it, plus lots of playing with her cute boobs, bs have found a great girl here hopefully they don't fuck it up as she could be a star, love how happy she was,

So an excellent line all happy and full of energy trying to do the best shows they could, that was bs at its best

15-10-2018 12:09
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(15-10-2018 12:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Young girls to the rescue, what an excellent night,

We got really lucky lastnight the old guard no showed as predicted and got replaced with lots of sexy young talent wanting to do great shows,

Jess West,
Which category do you feel Jess fits in then, old guard or young talent? BounceSurprisedImportant

15-10-2018 14:42
winsaw Offline

(15-10-2018 14:42 )Doddle Wrote:  
(15-10-2018 12:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Young girls to the rescue, what an excellent night,

Jess West,
Which category do you feel Jess fits in then, old guard or young talent? BounceSurprisedImportant

young girl, as i went into a number of pages back how i class a girls as young or old guard has nothing to do with her age, no need to go over it again as its all in this thread already, girls like Beth and Jess will always be young,

15-10-2018 15:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't find many faults with last night all positive jess showing yet again why she is so reliable and one of the best in varying it up
Chloe definitely not afraid in showing off her new assets to us fans
Aemelia showing further promise in another good night stint
15-10-2018 20:15
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

15th October: "We've got more rabbit than Sainsbury's"

Aemelia (N) 22:00 to 23:11, (S) 23:31 to 00:31, (N) 02:44 to 03:30, (S) 04:02 to 05:00 (235 mins). Wore mild bondage style black bra, suspenders and pants, black boots; black pants only. Not sure that the first outfit suited her look, but the pants only later sessions were a nice variation. A reasonable set of shows but nothing spectacular. She wasn't helped by the poor camera/lighting setup (which affected all the girls to some degree) in the study studio. In HD it looked like they were using a webcam for the main TV feed, and it was worst in the first session particularly when zoomed in, making Aemelia look very pale and washed out. The last session was disappointing as she sat in the chair the whole time, with the camera zoomed in quite close restricting the view of her lovely form.

Jasmine (N) 23:11 to 00:00, (N) 01:42 to 02:44, (N) 04:03 to 05:00 (168 mins). Wore green bra, pants and suspender belt. Some nice positioning and boobs out for a lot of the time (but no further unfortunately), Jasmine is very easy on the eye and the ear. She has a calm, composed style nicely offset by a classical beauty. A good set of shows but like Aemelia she didn't push the limits.

Lynda (S) 22:00 to 23:31, (N) 00:00 to 01:42, (S) 02:21 to 03:32 (264 mins). Wore stringy black dress, bra, pants, stockings, boots. Pants off again regularly, these were more good performances in her usual style. She sat sideways in one session with the pervecam between her legs, and there was a hint of fur and some nice rubbing going on down there.

Scarlett (S) 00:31 to 02:01, (N) 03:30 to 04:03 (123 mins). Wore cute bunny ears, white fluffy bra and pants, white hold-ups. Flipping heck, if there was any doubt her recent success was going to go to her head and she would start taking it easy, here was the proof that it was never going to happen. The 'Rampant Rabbit' (her quote) outfit was glorious, even though it was shedding fur all over the studio. She used every combination of the clothing she had, constantly varying the view. Just to add to the delight the thong was part see-through as well. Adopting all the best positions, there was one moment where she lay on her back, rocking to and fro, that set up a boob rotation that was hypnotic.

Maddison (S) 02:01 to 02:21, (S) 03:32 to 04:02 (50 mins). Wore black bra, black and white pants, skin coloured stockings. A couple of short sessions from someone I hadn't seen before, Maddison has a very laid-back attitude, sounding very relaxed on the mic. She also got her natural, nicely proportioned boobs out for a while in the second session.

Scarlett was undoubtedly the one to watch last night - she just has the knack of knowing how to work every camera angle perfectly. I also saw a bit of her on Babecall where she was standing and going all out with the fingering action - lovely. New (to me) girl Maddison provided a nice view too - looking forward to seeing more from her. The other regulars were more traditional in their shows last night. There were a few good moments, particularly from Lynda who I think is someone going in the right direction in developing her performances, so a bit of a mixed night but worth watching for the highlights.
16-10-2018 13:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV