babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Review of last night's show
(12-11-2018 21:50 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Didn't see her goatman even if I did would just be the usual by Lori naked within minutes hardly worth watching

Her perfect tits and sexy mouth are always worth watching Big Grin

I miss Amber Coen
12-11-2018 22:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

2 days into the new week and here's what I have thought of the previous nights efforts
Hot Nicole saved last night from being really poor
Getting a bit hotter jasmine improving from where she started
Borderline Lori just the usual from her nothing much else
Sub zero maddison I'm afraid I know she is new yet very pg so far I wonder if she will unlock her potential sooner rather than later
14-11-2018 08:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The 5 hour stint had 2 lots of both Tori and Chloe, so I'm happy with that Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2018 09:23 by Doddle.)
15-11-2018 09:23
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

14th November: getting the band back together.

Tori (N) 00:00 to 00:29, (S) 01:01 to 02:30, (N) 03:02 to 03:54, (S) 04:02 to 05:00 (228 mins). Wore black bra, suspender belt, stockings; black and cream body suit. Naked lots, and very keen to share with callers an incident on the 6 hour long train journey to work, Tori again showed how to make the most of the night. Seeing her bent over the table naked never gets old, and there was also some standing on the table in there too. I like how she plays up her Geordie roots and doesn't put on any airs and graces. A lovely natural performer. Band member: lead singer, a proper attention grabbing show.

Aemelia (S) 22:00 to 22:05, (N) 00:29 to 01:30, (S) 02:30 to 04:02 (158 mins). Wore black bra and pants. After the blink and you'll miss it first appearance, Aemelia was in good form, getting those pesky panties off in both shows. She was in a playful mood and seemed a lot happier and more comfortable than she has recently. Band member: lead guitarist, not always prominent but can step up for an electric solo.

Chloe (S) 23:30 to 01:01, (N) 01:30 to 03:02, (N) 04:41 to 05:00 (202 mins). Wore blue bra and pants. Stuck to the routine and the pants were stuck on all night as well. Nice but was outclassed by the other three. Band member: bass player, would be missed if not there but a bit on the quiet side.

Nicole (S) 22:05 to 23:30, (N) 03:54 to 04:41 (132 mins). Wore white top and blue boy shorts; black body suit. Nicole was back in to show why she deserves to be so highly rated. That unfailing happy smile, the rampant nakedness, and the unflagging energy was all present and correct. She (and we) also enjoyed several hugs with Tori when she took over from her. Band member: the bonkers but loveable drummer.

Tori gave Nicole a run for her money, Aemelia was a bit better and nicely naked - a pretty good night. As the VLC stream is down I haven't covered the 10 to midnight BN shows - instead I watched a bit of the rival channel where there was some nice eye candy on view (Clare R: the manager, a bit stroppy and full of herself but invaluable when stuck with with a couple of hours to kill).

The band stuff is just a bit of fun to liven up the review.
15-11-2018 13:16
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Best night of the week so far despite the limited changes couldn't fault tori chloe Nicole and aemelia
15-11-2018 18:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

What a great night bs hitting top gear at last this week,

Jess West, perfection as usual, did another of her botn level shows, had a tiny white top and pink panties on and she used them well teasing before removing them to show off her amazing fit body, she's been away on holiday so was nice getting to see her white bits, happy all night lots of her Beautiful smile, full of energy lots of positions what more could u want, great stuff,

Beth, on top form naked most of the night , she really knows how to show off her beautiful curves and a joy to watch, was in a cheeky mood lots of smiles and laughter as she was getting naughty , excellent show

Mia, great to see her back on nights and on top form, no messing round had her amazing big boobs out straight away in just a tiny thong a lot of the time really showed off her toned body , she had a lot of energy and was always moving and doing different positions , when she's on pervecam playing with her self I love how she looks at the camera it's so naughty,

Best night of the week for me 3 of bs best girls on top form giving lots to enjoy,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-11-2018 12:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Sounds good Wishaw I'm still working my way through last night stuff at first I was a little concerned after scarlett couldn't make it it would be a Lori fest but glad Mia and the super jess appeared
16-11-2018 18:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well Friday night has been and gone and personally it was average at best with way too much priya basically doing very little whilst lynda improved a little yet when chloe and Bella got some time they impressed with something different keeping up with there current run of good nights
17-11-2018 12:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A very enjoyable Saturday night

Nikita , got her chance as cover for Atlanta and really made the most of it, great to see her fully naked on TV again, did some long stints but the where full of energy and movement she really knows how to show off her amazing natural body, lots at playing with her lovely boobs, in just a small thong that really showed off her amazing peachybum, lots of smiles as she was enjoying herself, best signing bs has made this year for me,

Valentina, got off the webshow and did some excellent work on tv, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, the callers wanted to see a lot of her on all fours working her gorgeous peachybum can't blame them its stunning had a tiny thong on aswell that was very sexy, was her usual fun full of energy self, great show

Sophie, one of her best show this year, fully naked, did some amazing standing nude something I have not seen from her before, got covered in oil, seeing her working her oiled up peachybum was a joy to watch, happy again she's really back to her best since Eva left bs and she could enjoy being there again,

Alice, back to get naked naughty best, some love full body shots when fully nude, was on the web show a lot ,

Priya that dark cloud was over her lastnight, she looked really pissed off most the time, did very little, had a crap outfit on that did nothing for her, not her best night,

So very good for a Saturday, 3 of the girls got naked, oil was used and most where really enjoying themselves

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-11-2018 12:10
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

17th November: variety is the spice of life.

A different format for the review this time.

22:00 Babenation (watching on the Babecall stream): Valentina, 22:33 Alice, (change to BC studio) 23:02 Valentina, (over to BN TV) 00:00 brief view of Nikita, then Priya, 01:30 Sophie H, 02:05 Alice, 03:12 Nikita, 04:02 Priya, 04:35 Valentina.
22:00 Babestation: Priya, 23:31 Alice, 01:00 Valentina, 02:03 Priya, 03:31 Alice.
Clothing options. Valentina: black bra and pants, shoes. Alice: white skimpy bra and thong; different white bikini; red body suit. Priya: black bra and thong, black intricately patterned tights; khaki body suit. Nikita: black pants only. Sophie: naked.

As the Babecall stream was working I began there, and they showed an hour of Babenation to start with. I'm not fussed about what channel I watch as long as I get to see something, and the half hour of Alice was very good indeed. She was full naked and there was plenty of full view hand-covered pussy play (and a few flashes too) - good for a pre-11pm show. Valentina was a bit more restrained, but later on did get her boobs out. She also did some bare pussy play (out of shot) for a little while.
At midnight on BN Priya kicked off the FV TV show with some nice full nakedness (the only time she stripped right off all night). She had her hair tied back again which really shows off how beautiful her face is. Then we had a short stint from naked Sophie, where she used a little oil to shiny up her skin, and put on a really good show. Alice came back and got stripped off again - there was a nice section where she was bent over the corner of the desk, grinding away. Then Nikita took over, and again it was a good show, with her taking her pants off to go full naked, utilising her fingers (side-on view) very well. Last we had two short stints from Priya and Valentina.

On BS Priya did her first longer stint wearing some nice figure-hugging tights, which came off towards the end (the thong stayed on). In the changeover with Alice they kissed on the lips a couple of times (sweet!). Alice stripped off and used oil (or cream? hard to say as it was in a coffee mug) to liven up her skin, at one point rubbing some between her legs for good measure. Valentina followed on for an hour, going boobs out only again. Priya came back for another long stint, followed finally by Alice getting naked again.

A little bit of a mixed-up night, with a couple of 'helping out' shows from Sophie and Nikita that were both very good. I also enjoyed some of the three main girls' shows, particularly Alice which was a bit of a surprise for me as I'm not so into her. Priya also did a nice naked show, and looked good with her hair in plaits. This review would have been different if a certain young lady had made it in, nevertheless (maybe I was just in a good mood myself) I quite enjoyed the Saturday night.
18-11-2018 13:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV