Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Well 2 nights gone In this week and personally it has been pretty decent so far
Consitant nights by scarlett and atlanta whilst jasmine again good viewing despite not seeing much of her jada wasn't bad for the first hour then was just her usual average night
Lori lynda and Kiki not my cup of tea
21-11-2018 21:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

21st November: ow, my eyes (bad - anyone in the BN studio, good - anyone not in the BN studio!)

Babenation: 22:00 Atlanta, 22:15 Tori, (gap), 00:00 Bella in pink studio, 01:00 Aemelia, 02:07 Tori, 03:00 Atlanta in pink studio, 04:15 Aemelia.
Babestation 22:00 Aemelia, 23:01 Atlanta, 00:34 Tori, 01:33 Bella, 03:18 Tori, 04:32 Atlanta.
Atlanta: red top and pants, tartan skirt; pink panties only. Tori: blue and black bra and pants, black suspender belt, black with blue topped stockings; red/pink bra and pants with heart motif. Bella: black body/swim suit. Aemelia: pink itsy-bitsy teeny bikini.

They obviously know that the camera in the usual BN studio is borked, as they ran a couple of sessions in the pink padded room. This allowed Atlanta to excel with her acrobatics. She was easily top of the shop of what I saw, going full naked and adopting great poses and positions. Her movement around the studio also results in the occasional oops moment as the camera operator struggles to keep up. There was a moment where Atlanta lifted her leg where we got a nice eyeful of the full Monty. Happy and joking on the mic which is the best way to encourage callers, coupled with the down and dirty rampant sex of her performances make a great combination.
Although Bella wasn't on for long she did a couple of really good shows, particularly the BS one where she stripped off. She lay on her back, legs spread with her hand in the best place - a lovely sight. She is very laid back in her attitude when speaking and again seemed very happy. And if I may be so bold - her darker skin tone does look good in the sometimes extreme lighting they have.
Tori was on good form - stripping off in some shows and giving us some nice views, but I did get the impression that she wasn't quite as happy as usual for at least some of the night. She didn't quite go as far with the extravagant positions as I've seen her do before, and there were a few moments where her normal smiling happy demeanour disappeared. Still a reasonable turn but perhaps we've been spoilt by her enthusiasm on previous nights.
Aemelia stayed pants-on all night - disappointing given the tiny scrap of cloth she was wearing anyway. There was a lot of sitting in the chair with top half views only. She did seem happy but it felt a bit of a lacklustre show from her when compared to the others.
22-11-2018 12:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Nicely done qwerty personally I'm still undecided on aemelia considering the amount of photoshoots she does doesn't seem to still have a plan b compared to Nicole tori Beth and atlanta
Bella was quite good viewing same with tori when I finally saw her on screen whilst as ever atlanta kept the night going
22-11-2018 18:37
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

a great night of naked naughtiness,

Nikita, continued to empress, on the office set lots and made good use of it, lots of standing up showing off her fitbody, also lots of bending ove the desk showing off her perfect peachybum, looked really good in her stockings and tiny thong, lots of energy and enjoyment, fully naked on the desk looking stunning, a great show

Scarlett, amazing naked night, did some of her amazing trademark standing nude work, really showing off her beautiful curves, showed off her sexy landing strip lots the section in the sauna a real highlight, excellent section in the office chair where she was enjoying a sexy play between her legs, full of fun and energy, top work as always,

Beth, her usual fun, naughty, naked self, was excellent in the sauna, really showing her famous peachybum off to its best, lots of smiling clearly enjoying her self, fun on the mic as well,

Aemelia - think she forgot her outfit for the night lol and that was no bad thing, showed of her lovely naked fit body on every set, shows where full of the fun we expect from her, lots of positions and movement, she was loving getting naughty made or a good show,

a gread night with all the girls getting naked and having lots of fun,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-11-2018 14:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True Wishaw it was a rather positive Monday night for a change
Couldn't really find much fault nikita is getting better and better
Standard night by scarlett all fine
Good to have Beth back on nights very good
Aemelia I'm a tad frustrated with her slowly morphing into Lori apart from that was a good show
27-11-2018 21:18
qwerty125 Offline
Senior Poster

29th November: yes, we know it's your birthday soon, what do you want - a present?!

Babenation 00:00 Priya, 01:30 Maddison, 02:00 Tori, 03:02 Ashley, 04:00 Priya.
Babestation 22:00 Priya, 23:30 Tori, 01:31 Ashley, 02:34 Nicole, 03:32 Tori.
Priya: red bodysuit. Maddison: white with black straps bra, pants, suspender belt, tan stockings. Tori: black bodysuit, fluffy slippers; red/pink bra and pants with hearts, tan stockings. Ashley: black bra, thong, suspenders, stockings. Nicole: red bra and pants.

The pre-birthday bash weekend show, and boy didn't they want us to know it, playing ads several times. In fact, one advert was of several babes wishing BS a happy birthday which was actually quite nice, but it must have been a bit annoying for whoever was on the phone to Priya at the time. There were a few more later in Tori's 2 hour set as well.
Talking of Priya, on FV we saw her take over from Nicole at midnight and she put on a fairly decent show, getting naked for quite a while with some good views of her standing bent over. Her last show was somewhat disappointing in comparison - it looked like she had run out of steam as she sat propped up against the back wall, and stayed covered up.
Funnily enough, Tori also stayed mostly covered up in her last show, where earlier she had stripped bare. I do like how Tori varies what she wears through the night, and she is totally up to the challenge of running a long show. She again made good use of every inch of the studio and available furniture, at one point leaning back so far in the chair I though she was going to go a*** over t**. She has a great repertoire of moves and positions and really knows what she's doing.
Ashley did a couple of shortish sessions, where the panties were suitably dealt with early on. The dark stockings she had on were very nice, but she was mostly in the laying down mood she sometimes adopts, so there wasn't so much of the bum-shaking standing action to be had.
Maddison did one half-hour session, staying covered up apart from some 'hand bra'. A bit of a shame, but the lingerie she was in was very nice all the same. She clearly isn't shy (when there are naked pictures of her available to buy), I just wonder when we'll get to see something more on TV.
Nicole's single stint (on FV) was nice, and typically for her she was bare-butt naked for most of it. She looked a touch out of sorts, not quite as happy-go-lucky as she usually is, but it would be hard for her to put on a bad show, and it was still enjoyable.

Roll on the birthday weekend - they've built up the excitement, now will it live up to the hype?
30-11-2018 13:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Maddison did one half-hour session, staying covered up apart from some 'hand bra'. A bit of a shame, but the lingerie she was in was very nice all the same. She clearly isn't shy (when there are naked pictures of her available to buy), I just wonder when we'll get to see something more on TV.

But hasn't Maddison gone braless before: I thought I'd seen her nice boobs on a FV show recently!? which makes it absurd that she used a handbra last night! Lovely girl though!
30-11-2018 16:34
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

It's all to do with keeping you starved of good teasing. Trying to make you go to perve cam or similar.
30-11-2018 17:05
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm with you qwerty tori was some distance ahead of the rest last night Ashley and Nicole were pretty decent yet priya was her usual lame boring apart from a small section
As for maddison still early to judge what she is actually going to do despite looking different to the rest
30-11-2018 18:02
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The 5 hour show had Ashley, Tori, Dannii, Ashley, Nicole and Ashley. So I think that's largely a win Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
01-12-2018 09:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV