babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 148 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Hi there. I thought I'd read a few threads about last nights "new" show and then come back on with a few comments.I recorded the show and watched it this morning quickly (as usual0 before going to work. It was quite a different idea(I had never seen the original Babestation show) although it was "similar" to the original PartyGirls Channel 46.Certainly texts being read out and displayed on screen was similar. The idea of having all thee main shows displayed I thought was useful to those viewing live so that they could switch to a channel to find one of their favourite girls;much easier than channel hopping continuosly.But as I said in my review this morning for me who records the show for viewing later it has disadvantages.The main picture is smal;but no smaller than PartyGirls Channel 46 and I'm not really interested in texts at all. As i dont watch live I prefer to watch a show full-screen and so will still choose BS1 BS2 or Partyland! But if it continues like last night with all? of the girls appearing at some stage on all thee shows I suppose it wouldnt matter which show I recorded. I would still appreciate the after 9.00 sightings report because sometimes a Partyland girl (for example) might not appear on other channels. So assuming that crossover between all three shows becomes "normal" I think my solution is to record BS1 from midnight until 05.00 and then the last 30 minutes of BS2 if my machine will let me(which would be BS1 anyway). That way I will see five and a half hours of BS1;I prefer the style and set of BS1 to BS2 but did prefer the now obsolete "new" Partygirls!
I nearly recorded BS1 last night and wished I had as kELLY who was a "main" presenter on Partyland was on BS1 looking lovely and I missed PAIGES section on a motorbike! Never mind I think thats what I will do in future;would that be my best solution? Although I'm not keen on crossovers I can see that from now on it will make sense;and we should see a good variety of girls each night.on the whole from what I saw I think that Babestation(E)Xtra had a reasonable start despite the highlighted problems but I think BS1/2 is more suited to me. Partylands picture isnt as good as BS usually and most of their girls end up on the BS channels anyway! So I think that will sort me out :BUT please could the girls to show list (after 9.00pm) still be produced please as it will give us a clue as to whether to watch/record a particular evenings show or not. Thanks everyone;especially our Sky friends.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2009 19:41 by Big Boobies.)
28-10-2009 19:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

with the recent news it will be all the girls bs have left lol

Piper Niven Superfan
28-10-2009 19:50
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2009 19:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  with the recent news it will be all the girls bs have left lol

Yeh I suppose you 're right;the same few each night! Mind you the "new" ones seem very good so far but will they be allowed to stay? I still think the main problem is Cellcasts view of permissible material on SKY apparently now as well as Freeview! They need to "wake up" to reality before its too late;unless it already is! Certainly with a few exceptions recent shows have been lagging behind the "original" PartyGirls instead of gradually reaching that standard or near which we all were and are still hoping for! But with Cellcast in charge a forlorn hope...............
28-10-2009 19:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Last Night’s Innovations

(This relates only to the Freeview experience.)

I have to admit that when I saw the first reports of the new format from Sky viewers my immediate reaction was “wtf?” I still thought that when it eventually arrived on Freeview but as the night wore on I began to see some merit in BSXtra.

Plus points first:

It would seem that Cellcast have been listening to at least some of the issues raised in the forum.

I can’t comment regarding the desire of some that the old BS format should return as, being Freeview only, I never saw it, but BSXtra appears to have satisfied those demands judging from comments.

Another matter which has cropped up repeatedly is the one of the girls crossing over amongst the channels and the difficulties their fans have trying to follow them. The crossovers were presumably a measure to make more efficient use of the girls on duty on any particular night. The new system allows them to do this while at the same time making it easy for viewers to follow what’s happening. We are not simply able to see where a particular girl has gone, we are told in advance where she will be going.

Finally, all those whose main interest is texting the show, and have been disappointed with the results, now have a place where this is given priority.

(The bike was a nice idea, but I’d rather have seen a Harley!)

Minus points:

The technical aspects need to be properly sorted out.

For the first half hour or so BS1 was on Ch 95 and BS2 on Ch 94, then they just flipped without any warning.

During Alex and Rosie’s opening section on BS1, Yvette’s mic twice interrupted, first from BS2 when she smacked Paige’s bum and later from Partyland when she took over from Stevie (while that show was still going out on Sky only). On this occasion the mic was left on for a few minutes during which we could hear both Yvette and her caller. There was another mic interruption later from, I think, Paige and Stevie but I don’t remember if it was on BS1 or BS2.

During Ella’s BS2 section on the bike there was a 2-minute black-out.

(The above are probably first-night teething troubles, so they don’t bother me that much.)

Cellcast also need to sort out their scheduling. Paige’s last section on BS2 looked like her best of the night but straddled the 5:00am Freeview shutdown so we only got to see about 15 mins of it. Why couldn’t it have been scheduled to start earlier so we could see the whole thing on Freeview, leaving the final 30 mins as a complete section in its own right?

The BIG minus point is that for all their shiny new packaging they are STILL discriminating against Freeview and rubbing our noses in the fact. There were reports of a lot of boob and nipple play, including sucking and licking, before Freeview came on air but after Freeview start-up all that ceased. In the 2-4-1s we were back to the silly stroking with fingertips and tongues wagging in mid-air three inches from their targets. On one occasion Charlie made apparently accidental tongue contact and her reaction clearly showed she’d done something she wasn’t supposed to. The most explicit action seemed to be on Partyland (which has always been something of a 2-4-1 heaven) but was still ludicrously tame. There was what I suppose was meant to be boob fondling but looked more like the girls were checking each other for breast cancer.

The kick in the teeth came at 5:00am when BS1 and 2 shutdown on Freeview. They were still visible in their boxes on BSXtra and it was obvious that the Stevie/Rosie 2-4-1 on BS1 had gone into full throttle Sky mode. There was genuine boob fondling, nipple licking and sucking, even Stevie’s hands wandering between Rosie’s legs. Talk about rubbing our noses in what was being deliberately withheld from us! The fact that this was being shown in the box on Freeview proves that they KNOW it isn’t banned on Freeview and they are simply withholding it to give Sky a better show and at the same time making damn’ sure Freeviewers know all about it.

This is despicable Cellcast!!! Anything which is permitted on Sky cannot offend the Broadcasting Code on Freeview because there is ONLY ONE CODE.

STOP THIS DISGRACEFUL DISCRIMINATION NOW!!!

Edited for typos.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 01:21 by vila.)
28-10-2009 20:15
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

Lets not jump to concussions here
there must be a reason for this they are a business after all sure they would not deliberately try to piss of potential customers
It would be the easiest thing to just keep the content the same so if there is a freeview code it must be part of the contract celcast have with freeview

by the way: nice interesting post villa
28-10-2009 20:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-10-2009 20:33 )pm74 Wrote:  Lets not jump to concussions here
there must be a reason for this they are a business after all sure they would not deliberately try to piss of potential customers
It would be the easiest thing to just keep the content the same so if there is a freeview code it must be part of the contract celcast have with freeview
by the way: nice interesting post villa

Or the influence of a much more powerful individual. annoyed

And if the stronger content was banned as part of ANY externally imposed 'rules', how come it was being shown in the inset box on BSXtra?
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2009 20:41 by vila.)
28-10-2009 20:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did we get on last night then? I was all set to record BS1 as from the webstream it looked "very interesting" with a bath set;but no water! But after cdm79 confirmed that the webstream was showing BS2 I decided to record that instead;assuming that I would catch BS1 for the last 30 minutes or so as previously happened.BUT all I got was the four hours of BS2;does this mean that the last section of BS1 is "too hot" according to Cellcast for us Freeviewers??!!!
Anyway rhe show started without any introduction straight into Michelle Moist for 10 minutes.The original list of girls included seven and the only one I didnt like was Yvette;BUT she wasnt on! But I only saw five in the end;LORI,Michelle,Karina,STEVIE and CHARLIE; a nice surprise addition!
The show was different basically each girl taking it in turns in the bath;BUT no water was used;it probably wasnt plumbed in. tHe effect was there thoughand a couple of the girls used cream and shook their bodies and tits quite vigorously;though this was tame compared to pre-freeview as usual! NOT FAIR CELLCAST! PLEASE SORT IT!!
Anyway a different sort of show which I might keep certainly until a better one happens. I was just a bit annoyed that LOUISEdidnt make an appearance;still only one girl short of what I was hoping for isnt too bad!
So work now;see you later and look forward to hearing what I missed on "your" shows! bye for now.
29-10-2009 07:48
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

I started watching BS1 as Karina was on first and there was no need to check who else was on as this will do just fine for me. Picture quality is pretty crap tonight though. Karina is doing a section as a secretary, and appears to be in mid shift as BS1 begins, as she is already down to some nice undies. Girl caller already on the line, but this appears to be a genuine one, and even better no annoying big black box in the top right hand corner, just small text in the top left saying 'Girl! Girl!' (maybe they are paying attention after all). Usual advert so I flick over to see who is on BS2 and see it is Michelle Moist in a bath tub, and not wearing much. Nice. Back to BS1 as I am recording Karina.

Karina gets joined by Stevie for a short pointless 2 4 1 section. I think they touched each other just twice, once Karina put her hand on Stevie's thigh, and the other when Stevie's fingertips very gently touched Karina's breast. Good old Cellcast Censorship. Karina leaves, and I decide to stick with Stevie as I am liking what she is wearing (some black lingerie and stockings). First time I have properly watched one of Stevie's sections, and she is getting no complaints from me today. She is also fairly easy to lip read which is I nice added bonus, and she even (briefly) simulated giving a BJ at one point.

The voluptuous Louise Porter joins Stevie for a two girls-one screen-two phones section. I do fine Louise really attractive, especially when she bends over and shows that fine ass of hers. 1:00am and I have to switch over to see what Babestation Xtra is all about, even though I would have had zero problems sticking with lovely Louise. I will post more on BSXtra later, but I spotted Louise on a chair, legs akimbo, so I return to BS1 (praise be for the small screens that keep you informed!). A good performance from Louise, who even pulled a hilarious jokey orgasm face at one point. With Louise's stint coming to an end I returned to Babestation Xtra and stuck with that for the rest of my viewing.

I thought all the girls that I saw did a fine job at the presenting aspect of things. Yvette, naturally was really good, Michelle Moist was great, Stevie was far better than expected, and Lori was fine aswell (although a tad over the top for me at times). The set up gets a huge thumbs up (although from reading her posts, that thumbs up goes straight to Donna Duke), as you can keep track of what is going on on all channels. At times I felt that hawking of what was going on elsewhere seemed a bit repetitive, and it was as if they were filling for time (this was far more evident when it was just one girl doing the presenting on her own). I am intrigued to see how Louise got on presenting, as she was one of the girls who I was concerned about, however, I am imagining Karina would be good value as she was always good on Party Land, and has a good wit about her if you have ever read any of her posts on forums.

Personally, I feel that this new channel is really good, however, I think it is the kind of thing I can only watch in short doses. I am not a fan of bad grammar, text speak etc. so those texts that just say 'can we c ur boobs' get on my nerves. I also wish people would have the decency to just put their names at the end of texts, if I was one of the girls presenting and I received a text saying 'shake your bum', no name attached, I would just decline straight away. The 'Its my birthday can I see...' line is ungodly tedious, and the 'can you shake your boobs and moan my name' brigade were out in force last night. From what I recorded and fast forwarded through this morning it also appeared to be foot fetish/tickling fetish heaven. If I could be bothered, I would be almost tempted to see how many texts they get in devoted to feet as compared to boobs, bums etc.

Overall, it appears someone somewhere has definately been paying attention to us: The huge black box in the top right hand corner is no more, you occasionally just get a far smaller box appearing, but this is nowhere near as bad. The adverts plugging the pics, vids were reduced in comparison to what they had been, and the 'Hot Girl Caller' gimmick appears to have been abandoned, as in my viewing of BS1 there was only one girl caller, and she appeared legit. However, there were only 7 girls in last night (Yvette, Stevie, Louise, Karina, Charlie, Lori and Michelle). If you consider two would be doing BSXtra, one for each of the other three channels, the likelihood that one of those other channels will have two girls on, one girl on her break, then all the girls are accounted for. I just wonder if whether more girls were working, then the 'Hot Girl Caller' would be return. Also, the various scenes/scenarios (office, bath tub, bike) made for a very nice change.
29-10-2009 10:25
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are we and how did we do last night? This review thread was quiet yesterday;only two threads one of which was mine!
Anyway last night I decided to record BS1 and the last 30 minutes of Partyland;A good choice for me! BS1 was quite good although not outstanding.Once again the show started with pAIGE in full flow with no introduction whatsoever;I prefer this as I always get fed up with the warnings at the beginning;are we over 18?!!! It looks like the amount of advertising is much reduced HOORAY and the girls sections mainly ran from one to the other seamlessly;much better! Weel done Cellcast.Of the six girls scheduled to be on I only missed one;KELLY but I did see PAIGE twice and LOUISE POTER;I really love that girl;its a boob thing!So the show itself centred around a motorbike was nothing special but I really enjoyed it;I will keep it for footage of PAIGE and LOUISE! All the girls were good but there wasnt any two girl sections or any playing with tits at all although LOUISE did shake hers at one stage!
I then recorded the last 30 minutes of Partyland which had a bath as the set;this looked more successful than BS2 last night;though still no water! But I had another 30 minutes of PAIGE in various positions completely braless as is now the norm! So a show to keep although tame! i will be back on tonight to read reports on "your" shows hopefully and at about 9.30ish for the line up of girls! Thanks everyone;work now!
30-10-2009 07:53
HEX!T Away
Retired

i was cringing at 1 point when paige was asked to suck sum1s tits but there wasnt any 1 at hand... not only did she bauk at saying the word tits you could hear her distain at having to read it out on screen, im sure she'll get better but it was like listening to a nun read lady chatterly to a priest... Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 08:42 by HEX!T.)
30-10-2009 08:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV