babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 148 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Review of last night's show
Morning all. SHIT!!!!! Looks like I messed up last night again! I recorded Partyland for PAIGE and KELLY;Caty Cole was also on. but I obviously should have recorded PartyGirls (my favourite show) where PAIGE obviously went further and my other friend LORI did her stuff! KELLY and PAIGE were all right but PAIGE didnt show as much as the other night on BS1. I nearly went for PartyGirls when I realised late last night that they were sharing girls with Partyyland;how I wish I had! Partyland was so good (not) that I have already deleted it! Sorry but I was not impressed.
Anyway as I'm out tonight until 10.00ish I probably wont be on here until then so am relying on you people to let us know via Whos on tonight? which girls are where. Thanks guys (Skyers especially) as usual.
23-10-2009 06:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
Don't worry, BigB, you didn't miss much. I recorded both shows and skipped back and forth during the live transmission. Paige and Lori did what we are now accustomed to seeing from them in their solo spots but their 2-4-1 was very tame. The best bit of PG was probably the Lori/Megan 2-4-1 with a bit of oil involved, but even that was tame compared with what we've seen on a few previous occasions and, of course, nothing like what it would have been if it was only on Sky.
23-10-2009 15:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So presumably PAIGE didnt go completely fully topless on PartyGirls Freeview as I was led to believe! Was she showing any more than on BS1 earlier this week which I think was her best show ever? So I didnt miss much then;Partyland was crap evenn worse than her last show when you could just pick out her nipples. I think I'll give up on that show and concentrate on BS/PartyGirls in future..
23-10-2009 17:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Paige was fully topless on both channels. She just didn't do anything different from what she's been doing since her return from Brazil.
23-10-2009 17:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

A report on Amanda's very last show on 23Oct09 has been posted here by cdm79
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid257640
23-10-2009 18:06
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2009 17:49 )vila Wrote:  Paige was fully topless on both channels. She just didn't do anything different from what she's been doing since her return from Brazil.

Yes but were the "best" shots as on the video cap thread pre-Freeview because the ones of her on Partyland sitting up completely topless and hands free I dont remember last night at all. I presume its Partyland judging by the red caption box and the PL logo.Unless I missed that section but I dont think I did. I just get the impression that PAIGE shows more on Sky than Freeview (UNFAIR AGAIN) but could it be a management ploy? When she appeared on Partyland (obviously after being on PartyGirls) she started off by saying that she'd been a busy girl on other shows and 3G! What would she do on 3G? Surely not as dirty as say Amanda? Sorry but I think the whole thing stinks unless I am completely wrong in which case I apologise.
23-10-2009 20:35
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

I ended up watching about 90 minutes of the shows last night before going to bed, and it was girl caller overload at one point.

I tend to try and watch whatever Dani is on, and then just flick through the other channels to see who is on. At 1:20 this morning (during one of the many adverts plugging the girls photos) three of the four Freeview channels consisted of girl/girl callers. Jada was on Partyland with a 'hot girl caller', Yvette was on the phone with Jemma on Party Girls, and Dani was on the phone to 'Lara' who was home on her own waiting for her boyfriend to come back. I may not be the best at recognizing the girls voices, but 'Lara' was clearly Caty Cole who has the most distinctive of voices. She was even using the same phrases that Caty uses, and lo and behold who was on the section directly after Dani? Caty of course.

I don't know why they feel the need to pretend it is a genuine caller, unless of course, with Jemma and Yvette already talking on one of their stations, they dont want to make it completely obvious that another one of their channels features onscreen girls talking to each other at the same time as they are doing that on a different channel. Last night also featured the latest money making scheme, which was live photos of the girls you could get to your phone. So not only are the bottom of the screens taken up by all the spam, a huge black box in the top right hand corner of the screen, a message in the top left of the screen saying what girls is on and telling you to retune your box, we now have some pillock and his large camera intruding on screen.

I ended up recording Bang Babes when it came on, because whilst I fully understand why they constantly move the girls around, it is an absolute nightmare trying to keep track with where your favourite girl is. Had I known which channel Dani was going to be on I would have stuck with that, but I made that mistake a couple of nights ago when Elle was on one of the channels. Recorded that channel, and when I checked everything in the morning, turns out what I recorded was her only appearance on that channel!

Dont think this is the right place to discuss Bang Babes, but all I will say is that whilst Amanda is not one of my favourites, you can not argue with the amount of effort she was putting in last night, contorting her body into all shapes, and it was nice to see a cameraman/woman who could keep up with her! Microphones were not working all the time on Bang Babes, but I think the girls were called Toni and Valerie who appealed to me, and I will certainly be trying to catch them in the future.
24-10-2009 09:56
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I saw nearly an hour of BS1 live at midnight last night. Caty and Reede were on. Both were very good individually, but the 10 minute section of girl-girl stuff was very tame.
Glad I recorded Bangbabes with Amanda. It was just like the good old PartyGirls (channel 46) days.
24-10-2009 11:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(23-10-2009 17:49 )vila Wrote:  Paige was fully topless on both channels. She just didn't do anything different from what she's been doing since her return from Brazil.

Yes but the caps of her on Partyland on here show her sitting up and removing her bra;everything on display uncovered;but on the Freeview Partyland show she barely showed even a nipple.She spent most of the time laying on her front limiting vision anyway!So Sky viewers win again;I sense its a management/producers decision as she is obviously not ashamed to show her tits properly now. WHY ARE WE FREEVIEWERS BEING DEPRIVED AGAIN!!!!! PLEASE SORT IT CELLCAST SOON ESPECIALLY AS BANG BABES SEEMS A FAR SUPERIOR SHOW ALREADY;its only just started and is way ahead of BS! Otherwise you will struggle to keep your existing girls let alone viewers.! DONT FORGET ALL TELEVISION CHANNELS ARE GOVERNED BY THE SAME RULES;SKY,FREEVIEW or NORMAL TERRESTRIAL! PLEASE PLEASE SORT IT FOR US NOW!
24-10-2009 14:41
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2009 11:21 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I saw nearly an hour of BS1 live at midnight last night. Caty and Reede were on. Both were very good individually, but the 10 minute section of girl-girl stuff was very tame.
Glad I recorded Bangbabes with Amanda. It was just like the good old PartyGirls (channel 46) days.

Hi there. As I didnt really "fancy" any of the BS girls last night I had a night off from recording any of the shows.I was tempted to record BangBabes but am not too keen on Amanda;although I have always admired her for the way she has been "trying" to push the boundaries to where they should be! By all accounts she excelled herself last night even on Freeview! The fact that it was like th "old" PartyGirls is very hopeful especially so soon after the Freeview show's start! I just hope that Cellcast are taking note and that this is the jolt that they need to "up their stakes" and give all of us (but particularly Freeviewers) the shows as they should (and are allowed to) be.If they dont act soon (especially as jemma Jey almost certainly will follow Amanda) then I think they will struggle to keep their few remaining girls let alone their loyal viewers! I love the BS shows and the girls BUT unless the producers/management get up to date and ditch the "Cellcast only rules" then I think their days are numbered. Lets hope that this is the warning that they need!!!!l Because I do really enjoy all of the shows on Freeview but feel that by now they should be nearer to the "old" Partygirls;BangBabes have shown that this is not only possible but indeed LEGAL!
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 14:54 by Big Boobies.)
24-10-2009 14:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV