Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Lily romas tits look artifical

Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

RE: Lily romas tits look artifical.
After checking into this thread a couple of times I thought I would carefully study Lily's boobs this morning Smile Tough job laugh

It confirmed my feelings that I really like how they hang & their overall shape against her body and as HelterSkelter said there is some nice movement and bounce to them. Also there is no obvious scarring beneath the breasts which is normally a common sight.

So all in all a very impressive pair of boobs on a striking looking lady Big Grin
25-10-2009 06:24
Find all posts by this user
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Lilly Roma is a wonderful looker from head to toe. By the way, thanks to Carl13 for the boob check.
25-10-2009 07:21
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

for me Lily is perfection - yes they are fake but in an obvious 'look how gorgeous these new tits are' kind of way. they have clearly been 'made' with the sole intention of turning guys (& girks !) on plus giving satisfaction to the beautiful Lily herself. just look at how much more confident she is now compared to pre-op and the amount of sex appeal she gives off.
this girl is undoubtedly one of the hottest on ANYof the channels and certainly gets me reaching for the phone when I know she's on.

she is clearly an asset for bangbabes and long may her reign continue
26-10-2009 10:12
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

Lilly's boobs are awesome. They get a thumbs up from me and usually I don't like boob jobs.
26-10-2009 10:15
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

Lilly Roma gets my vote in every way.
26-10-2009 11:48
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

shes a real stunner,the prettiest face of all the girls.she was the first girl i ever phoned twice,that accent!lovely personality to.Ive got a wonderful video of her dancing naked before her boob job(the only good video clip ever from sex station or babestation)and some pics as well.she was beautiful before,and beautiful after.
07-11-2009 04:27
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

They look awesome

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
08-11-2009 14:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stevodoode Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-11-2009 14:40 )shinobi86 Wrote:  They look awesome

Agreed. They look awesome whatever.
08-11-2009 17:12
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Judging from the majority of the opinions expressed in this thread, including my own, this thread title should be changed to "Lily Roma's tits look fantastic".
08-11-2009 17:58
jimbo2009 Offline
Junior Poster

Lilly has easily the best fake tits on any of the channels, and personally I think I actually prefer big fake tits to natural ones these days. A slim girl with a tight body and massive tits is pretty much the best you can get. I would love my girlfriend (who has proportional boobs for her frame) to get massive implants like lilly, the way they hang when shes bent over is such a hot look. all these guys who say they hate implants would never turn down a night with lilly, her tits are the best around, fake or real. Lilly = awesome Heart
08-11-2009 22:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV