Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Messages To Katie Piper [2]

admin. Offline
Administrator

Messages To Katie Piper [2]
This is a second thread for those who wish to post a message of support for Katie Piper. Please don't post anything else in this thread. The first thread has already been sent to Katie along with a card from the forum as a whole.
24-10-2009 11:13
Find all posts by this user
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Messages To Katie Piper [2]
Katie, I only saw you on TV once but still I remember you well. I hope your recovery continues as well as possible and the future turns out to be good for you. Like so many others I wish you the very best.
24-10-2009 13:28
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Katie, I never spoke to you on the phones but I always thought that you were special.
Since reading about the incident, I cannot get you out of my thoughts and prayers.
Personally, I think that you are dealing with it outstandingly, but you have that Positive Mental Attitude, that means whatever you decide to do you WILL suceed.

I liked that you were "grateful" (probably a bad choice of word) for the treatment that you had had on the NHS, it takes a lot of knocks but in general it is an immense service that this country has, it managed to keep my father alive for 30 years that he did not expect to have (kidney transplants x 3).

All I can say is that I hope you progress on the road to recovery, it might seem that it is taking forever but patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait (a bit cliched, but hey!).

Your parents seem very strong (as you do), and it is good to know that you have their support behind you.

Wishing you all the best for your future.
Jay

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
24-10-2009 15:47
Norwichguy Offline

Hi Katie, I am totally shocked by what has happened to you, I used to chat to you a lot when you were on Party People and Lads Lounge, and you were always so nice to talk to, I always felt as though I was the most important person on the phone at the time, and you helped me when I a bit depressed about things. I think you are so beautiful and really brave.Please always take care love you loads Alan xx
24-10-2009 18:20
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm absolutely stunned by this. I only heard about it today when I noticed the threads on here and have just seen the ad on C4 for the programme and I'm shocked. It's such a horrible thing to happen but it seems Katie is dealing with it as best as possible.

I only saw Katie on the babe shows a few times but she is a gorgeous girl and I can't believe such a horrible thing has happened.

Take care Katie, all the best in coping with this horrible tragedy.
24-10-2009 20:54
mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

Like many others I only found out about this today when I read another sites forums, I was shocked, how could anyone do something like this to such a beautiful girl. Even though I never spoke to you when you were on Party People I loved watching you, such a fantastic presenter. As others have said I hope your recovery continues as well as possible, my very best wishes for the future.
Mark.
24-10-2009 21:43
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Hello Katie. I'm almost too stunned to know what to write, but the most important thing is that I wish you all the best with your recovery. I also want to say I admire how you're coping with such adversity.
25-10-2009 07:29
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

Best wishes with your recovery Katie and for the future. Stay strong as you are doing and see what the future brings you.
25-10-2009 07:52
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

Katie you will survive this and get your life and your career back on track. Lots of people are rooting for you.
25-10-2009 13:13
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

Dear Katie
It is hard to put into words how I felt when I read about what had happened to you.
I am just so proud of you for being so strong and determined about not letting this stop you from enjoying your life & would just like to wish you all the best in your life to come & that you get back what has been taken from you which already shines through from your loving heart & inner soul.

Lots of love

Spacey
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2009 14:00 by Spacey.)
25-10-2009 13:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV