Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Messages To Katie Piper [2]

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Messages To Katie Piper [2]
Hi katie watched the show and it was very tough to watch especially when it showed the attack but im glad i did watch it and had a tear in my eye when it showed you being told your ex had been found guilty of raping you and hope your recovery continues to go well and whilst you can no longer be a model hope you can resume your career as a tv presenter

Piper Niven Superfan
30-10-2009 11:40
Find all posts by this user
Vic Rattlehead Offline

I stumbled upon this forum after searching for Katie's name as a result of watching the programme last night, and just wanted to join to contribute towards this thread.

You are an incredible woman Katie and the programme showed your tremendous strength and courage and how you have carried yourself with dignity. I think a lot of people (myself included) would have crumbled if they had been through what you have.

Best wishes for the future and I honestly believe that any man would be proud and lucky to be seen with you.
30-10-2009 16:26
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

she come out of this dark time a stronger person and will have a great future
30-10-2009 23:42
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Having just watched the documentary I want to echo what many others have said, that your positivity and resilience over the last 18 months is awe inspiring.

I also would like to say how amazing your parents and little sister are. Their love, support and dedication came across as the best treatment of all.
30-10-2009 23:58
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

I never phoned you during your Party People days, I truly wish I had, but I did watch you on the show regularly and like anyone else who watched could not help but be struck by your warmth and charm. Not just the outer beauty but the inner beauty and gentleness of spirit that clearly made you into someone very special.
I'm sure I speak for so many people here in saying I send you all the positive vibes and thoughts I can muster in the hope they offer comfort and support.With the strength and courage you have already shown I have no doubt you WILL overcome these horrors and will remain the truly beautiful person you always were and will always remain.
Your courage and fortitude has been an inspiration to me, and I'm sure to many others, never again will I moan about the the minor trivialities of my life.You have given me a new positive outlook on life and for that I thank you.
Finally let me say I hope your future is golden,it desreves to be, and I've no doubt it will be.
31-10-2009 08:16
tom trillery Offline
Apprentice Poster

I was a fan of yours katie when you were on Party People. But I'm an even bigger fan now.
31-10-2009 09:10
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Hello Katie P just got to say what an amazining girl you are watched you on channel four last thursday and you have given me strenth in my life. I have bowel cancer lost my hair and that make me think what a shinning light you are an inperation to people that strugle with looks. I think if you ever wrote a book I for one will buy it. I am having treatment and looking at you makes me want to live, even though a few times a week my life is filled with drugs and treatment. Katie you are my hero. Everyday I praise the Lord as everyday I learn how special life is to me and that is something to behold even though I don't know you, you are in my heart and yes you'll have even more bad days when you want to cry scream at the world, god know I do and you'll even say why me but by just going on TV and shareing has made a big diffrence in my life about learning how to cope with illness I have. sometimes no matter how good family has been they have they own life and going and talking and sharing how you feel with girls who have face difigurements can be a big help as they go through what you do. You are an inspration to all people who have illness or disablities. You are a shinning star in a tough old world, never stand still keep moving on like you do.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 09:13 by madhatter13.)
31-10-2009 09:12
Jules 1304 Offline

Hi Katie

I searched to see where I could write to you and so decided to post here - I truly hope you read this.

I recorded your programme and am currently watching it. What you need to know is that I haven't finished watching it and wanted to write straight away. What has happened to you is incomprehensible.....it is cruel, wicked and more than words can describe. What I wanted you to read, and please really take notice of this, is that I had to write to tell you how beautiful you still are. Yes you may not have the lovely face you did have, but your beauty is so much deeper. You are full of character, charisma and you are totally beautiful now. I have completely seen beyond the scars on your lovely face and can see someone who has so much to give, so much opportunity and who will be loved by many many people.

As hard as this may be, you have to focus on this journey now of getting out there and starting to live again. I can't imagine your pain both physically or emotionally, but know this - you have made a massive step on your journey just by making this film.

I truly hope and pray that you will rebuild and find that your life is even better and even more rewarding than it was before.

I wish you love and luck Katie - you have really inspired me and I am a 40 year old woman who has had great challenges and stress in my life lately - it is nothing compared to yours and so you have done a lot of good, and you probably don't even realise it, in helping me see the many things I take for granted.

Stay strong, hold your beautiful head up high - you are still beautiful, more so now and completely.

Lots of love and luck to you.

Jules x x
31-10-2009 09:38
john block Offline
Apprentice Poster

I saw your documentary Katie and it was heartwarming to see that despite everything your amazing personality and radiance really shines through - just like it did when you were on Party People.
31-10-2009 10:37
admin. Offline
Administrator

I'll just add my own message to say to Katie that you're a remarkable person to have coped so well with what happened and to be so determined not to let it ruin your life. And you're still beautiful.
31-10-2009 10:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV