Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Messages To Katie Piper [2]

ccteevee Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Messages To Katie Piper [2]
Katie, I felt compelled to write this short message having just watched the C4 documentary. Your strength and bravery as you face and overcome your hurdles is a true inspiration to all. As someone who lives with a disability I have some idea of the strength it takes not to let it control your life, and I can see you have it in spades! Your beauty is evident to all, and I wish you love and best wishes for your bright future. Marti.
29-10-2009 23:02
Find all posts by this user
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Katie you are still beautiful i am not going to wish you luck for the future because i do not think you need it you will suceed in wharever you do.
29-10-2009 23:20
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

I have just watched the C4 documentary and my heart goes out to you Katie for being so brave.
After seeing what you have been through brought tears to my eyes not just tears of sadness but tears of happiness when I saw how much determination you have to get back to your life before the attack.
I know it may take some time but when I see how far you have come I know you will find what ever you seek in life and learn to put your fears behind you and learn to enjoy your life to the fullest.
I wish you all the best Katie xxxx
29-10-2009 23:33
mojo76@live.co.uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

hi katie after watching the programme i feel terrible watching you go through that must be heart breaking for both you and your family. i dont really know what to say as i or no one i know has endured such a horrific attack. all i can say how deeply sorry i am and hope everything works out for the best because you deserve all good things. hugs and kisses. john
29-10-2009 23:36
Bunna Away
On Leave

You were one of my favourites on PartyPeople and you are still a babe in my eyes Katie, that much will never change,I wish for you good luck and good times for the future.

Thank you and goodnight!
30-10-2009 01:29
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

i knew katie would never give up she far to strong not to give in and after watching the show i know for a fact kaite will get throw this and live her life will it be infront on tv dont know but w/e she does am sure she will be a winner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from tommy xx
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 01:52 by alanafan232.)
30-10-2009 01:48
jasonhallceltic Offline
Senior Poster

Dearest Katie, what you were put through was absoloutely awful, but how you have come through it is absoloutely amazing, you are a beautiful woman both inside and out and i wish u the best of luck in what i am sure will be a bright fufilling future. All my love jason x
30-10-2009 01:50
scope Offline
Senior Poster

hi katie just thought i say after watching the show i did not see the scares just your witty sense of humor it shone through like the sun your strength and determination will get you far and i have no doubt u can accomplish what ever u want to do good luck for the future your a inspiration to us all luv from me and all the forum xx
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 02:37 by scope.)
30-10-2009 02:37
Sallie Offline

Katie, I watched your documentary last night and it tugged at my heart and made me cry. You are a truly, amazing, beautiful, young woman, a brave bravel girl, you have the figure and hair to die for and after everything you have been through, you still look stunning. I am so glad that your family are there for you and the closeness you have with your sister is just lovely. I think the tv show was a brilliant thing to do, everyone understands totally and it just portrayed how down to earth and fantastic you really are, and what a lovely lovely girl you are. You are a very sexy woman and all you need now is your confidence back. Keep strong and focused and there is no reason why you cant achieve what you want in life. Am so glad that the monsters got life, but it still isn't enough. Lots of love honey xxxxxxxxxx
30-10-2009 11:21
pabillon Offline

I've sent a longer message to admin to forward to you separately, but I wanted to say here Katie that your spirit is still shining.
30-10-2009 11:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV