cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 79 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Amanda - Caps & Vids

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amanda - Caps & Vids
Oh dear looks like Ofcom have still got there little eye on what is going on. Bang don't want to upset them again.
01-05-2010 20:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(01-05-2010 19:47 )jamesrocherockon Wrote:  wat is going on here why are the vids getting removed i am so glad i have downloading it i haven't watched it yet but it can't be that rude can it i don't blame people if they don't use this form anymore can one of the admin people write something on here to let us know what is going on but thank you everyone for posting your pics and vids on here i love them

This has been explained many times previously on the forum.

Once more:-
Bangbabes own the copyright to all of their transmitted content.
We are only allowed to publish pics and vids on the forum because they allow us to.
They have the right for any posted material that might get them into trouble with ofcom to be removed.

The same rule applies to Elite TV and the others as well

###################################################
EDIT: I did not see the answer already given by doc7576 before I posted this
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 20:48 by TheWatcher.)
01-05-2010 20:40
babestation-mad Away
Master Poster

well it's the first i heard of it i can't see why they are not allowed to show there pussy they do everthing else that's why us lot watch this show

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 21:42 by babestation-mad.)
01-05-2010 21:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TSOJ Offline
Junior Poster

(01-05-2010 20:40 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(01-05-2010 19:47 )jamesrocherockon Wrote:  wat is going on here why are the vids getting removed i am so glad i have downloading it i haven't watched it yet but it can't be that rude can it i don't blame people if they don't use this form anymore can one of the admin people write something on here to let us know what is going on but thank you everyone for posting your pics and vids on here i love them

This has been explained many times previously on the forum.

Once more:-
Bangbabes own the copyright to all of their transmitted content.
We are only allowed to publish pics and vids on the forum because they allow us to.
They have the right for any posted material that might get them into trouble with ofcom to be removed.

The same rule applies to Elite TV and the others as well

EDIT: I did not see the answer already given by doc7576 before I posted this

Anything that is shown on TV is up for grabs. You pay your sky bill and your TV license, so whatever is shown is yours to do whatever you want with. Whatever are Bang Babes going to do if you don't remove the content, take you to court? This is the Internet, you can do whatever you want.
01-05-2010 22:08
babestation-mad Away
Master Poster

Anything that is shown on TV is up for grabs. You pay your sky bill and your TV license, so whatever is shown is yours to do whatever you want with. Whatever are Bang Babes going to do if you don't remove the content, take you to court? This is the Internet, you can do whatever you want.
[/quote]
this is so true but they do own all the copy rights but i don't see why they do this show if theyy know that guys are going to ask to show there pussy

01-05-2010 22:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gold Plated Pension Offline
paid to sip tea

Amanda - Vibrant Colours and Peachy Arsed.

This is not from last nights show and there are no frontal flashes from Amanda but she does put on a good show just prior to her doing the freeview show.

[Image: phpp9cqr2pm_thumb.jpg][Image: phpwtx8fqpm_thumb.jpg][Image: phpxytbzdpm_thumb.jpg][Image: phpyzjyu6pm_thumb.jpg][Image: phpme7fghpm_thumb.jpg][Image: phplla33ypm_thumb.jpg][Image: phpdt8fevpm_thumb.jpg][Image: phpeelez3pm_thumb.jpg][Image: phphryb9lpm_thumb.jpg]

When she sign's off prior to doing the freeview show for some reason there's an additional 4 mins of her arse shaking which i will post once i find suitable music to add in.

Open the link to copy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LYN8JRB0

Generally Following

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

http://www.indexoncensorship.org/

http://www.backlash-uk.org.uk/wp/

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/faqmf.htm

http://www.bis.gov.uk/brdo/publications/...sultations

Expect a Civil Service
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
01-05-2010 22:23
babestation-mad Away
Master Poster

nice upload

01-05-2010 22:30
gosti Offline
Apprentice Poster

Amanda Rendall is my all time favourite .
01-05-2010 23:37
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(01-05-2010 22:08 )TSOJ Wrote:  Anything that is shown on TV is up for grabs. You pay your sky bill and your TV license, so whatever is shown is yours to do whatever you want with. Whatever are Bang Babes going to do if you don't remove the content, take you to court? This is the Internet, you can do whatever you want.

This is not true.
In fact this forum was nearly closed down permanently about a year ago when legal action was taken against it by a group of companies for copyright infringements.
It took nearly a week for all the threads to be searched and stuff removed.
We would not want this to happen again.
02-05-2010 00:09
babestation-mad Away
Master Poster

(02-05-2010 00:09 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(01-05-2010 22:08 )TSOJ Wrote:  Anything that is shown on TV is up for grabs. You pay your sky bill and your TV license, so whatever is shown is yours to do whatever you want with. Whatever are Bang Babes going to do if you don't remove the content, take you to court? This is the Internet, you can do whatever you want.

This is not true.
In fact this forum was nearly closed down permanently about a year ago when legal action was taken against it by a group of companies for copyright infringements.
It took nearly a week for all the threads to be searched and stuff removed.
We would not want this to happen again.
i bloody hope not is it just Amanda Thread Which has the problem

02-05-2010 00:13

gemma hiles