Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average

BabeStation Book of Condolence

alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

RE: BabeStation Book of Condolence
ok but cc can steal ideas ( bs xtra) and bring bk the old text screen < should never been scraped in the 1st place

but bs going down the loo
29-10-2009 17:46
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Also I am not defending cellcast or their methods/actions - I just don't think it's fair to let the babes etc who are still there suffer because of it

And if it comes down to preferences - my faves (as far as I am aware) are all still there......so what reason do I have to complain?

There were those I liked who have been let go (such as rachel) and I am sad about that and feel really sorry for her, but that will not change her situation unfortunately (but hopefully the meeting she has will go well and she will be on our screens again soon)

Also, you mention a cc employee coming on here etc............what about ModSta? He has come on here off his own back and tried to help out as best he can with peoples problems/irritations etc. He's still employed and doing a good job - he's done more for the regular joe forumite than the babes have......does he deserve to have the company run to the ground and end up unemployed?

Would you prefer it if every BS babe was let go because the company folded meaning they would never appear onscreen again as there aren't enough channels to show them on?

As I said before....'perspective'

29-10-2009 17:51
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

no but they can make show bit bettter then its been as of late
29-10-2009 17:54
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

gotta agree sooky. bs is still there, still running several channels every night, and still featuring many beautiful girls. though none of us know for sure what exactly is going on there, if however it is financial 'difficulties' then sadly it is inevitable that some people will be 'released'. sad truth of the current economical state.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
29-10-2009 17:56
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(29-10-2009 17:54 )alanafan232 Wrote:  no but they can make show bit bettter then its been as of late

And BS Xtra (regardless of where the idea came from) is a step in the right direction

29-10-2009 18:00
getoutofhere Offline

i do agree babestation has gone down hill for some time no one is being allowed to show there true potential on that show anymore. who have they got rid of now as i dont watch it anymore bang babes gets my vote at the minute.
29-10-2009 18:04
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(29-10-2009 17:46 )alanafan232 Wrote:  ok but cc can steal ideas ( bs xtra) and bring bk the old text screen < should never been scraped in the 1st place

but bs going down the loo

But how do you know that cellcast were not planning to bring back the old format anyway its not exactly a ground breaking idea. i think every man and his dog has been calling for the "old format" to return or depending on how long you have been watching "new format"

I very much doubt getting rid of a few girls and a few staff members is really going to do cellcast much harm in the long run so can't see it "Going down the loo" as you put it. Not sure wankers really care what goes on behind the scenes Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 18:07 by tsurugi.)
29-10-2009 18:04
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-10-2009 17:45 )sboss Wrote:  I was doing a quick bit of maths on how many babes they currently have able to work nights and that came out above 20? Don't think they're that short on them at the mo...

So many, in fact, that last night they could rustle up only 7 to share round 4 channels, with some stints lasting an hour and poor old Yvette going for a whopping hour and a half on the bike.
29-10-2009 19:01
breezy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Goodbye and good riddance, your out of my life, and the best thing is i will see and speak to the stunning Rachel Cole again on a superior station
29-10-2009 20:01
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

probably a good job that none of them seen to know how to start that bike... we may have seen them roaring out the studio on it... producers in hot pursuit and a fat guy with no shoes on and a hanheld cam trying to film i all. but without showing innapropriate lady bits for an adult nite time show.

smile... even on the crap days!
29-10-2009 20:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV