GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Log-in issue

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Log-in issue
(11-03-2012 12:36 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 12:25 )Nylonsub Wrote:  Everytime I try to log in I have to enter my username and password twice.

Can someone help please

I've moved your post to this thread, perhaps one of the previous posts here contains the solution to your log-in issue.

When not logged in, I just click on a "new reply" button in any thread, and my login prompt pops up with the stored password. I then click on it. If I don't want to actually post, I just navigate elsewhere without posting, and I remain logged in.
I use firefox and started getting login problems a long time ago. I find this method quicker than trying to log in normally, when I usually get asked to type in my password.
11-03-2012 13:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

ILoveMegan's answer was the solution. If you type in http://www.babeshows.co.uk rather than just babeshows.co.uk, after logging in and clicking on 'view today's posts' you won't be asked to login in a 2nd time!
11-03-2012 13:12
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

Has anyone noticed the "FoxTab video converter" pop-up to download when entering your user name to login to the forum?I had to take the download to move on as it kept coming up as I entered my user name, but I haven't clicked "next" to procede,I came on the forum through browser history,is this a new thing?? last night I had a pop-up that said this plug-in is switched off,I don't remember what the plug-in was for,any ideas

Thanks

Robert.

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
28-03-2012 22:24
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(28-03-2012 22:24 )robert.f4 Wrote:  Has anyone noticed the "FoxTab video converter" pop-up to download when entering your user name to login to the forum?I had to take the download to move on as it kept coming up as I entered my user name, but I haven't clicked "next" to procede,I came on the forum through browser history,is this a new thing?? last night I had a pop-up that said this plug-in is switched off,I don't remember what the plug-in was for,any ideas

Thanks

Robert.

I did PM you, but I don't think I explained it too well. From what you are saying, it would seem one of your plugin's has been disabled. You have to go to the tools menu and click on Add-ons. That should fetch the page up that will enable you to sort it.

By the way, I thik that plugin is part of the DownloadHelper plugin, so you may have to go through that to fix it.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 00:16 by aceman65.)
29-03-2012 00:15
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

sorry if this is in another forum but i am not able to log out also im not the best at computers so i might need a lot of help

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
03-04-2012 16:54
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(03-04-2012 16:54 )sophia knight so sexy Wrote:  sorry if this is in another forum but i am not able to log out also im not the best at computers so i might need a lot of help

Up the top of the page there should be a box, with a message saying "Welcome back, ." Next to that should be a record of when you last visited and beside that in brackets are links to the user control panel and a link that enables log out.

Is that your problem or is it the fact that when you click "log out" nothing happens and you remain logged in?
03-04-2012 22:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

Problem still there for me...

I'm using Chrome, it's showing full web address, yet after logging in when I got to "View New Posts" it asks me to log in, so I do then it says "no new posts" then I have to refresh page to get latest posts up, my cookies/history are cleared weekly
19-03-2013 10:54
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Is the problem specific to Chrome or does the same thing happen with other browsers?
19-03-2013 11:09
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

Was this ever solved? I've been having this issue for years.

I use Incognito Mode in Chrome, Is that the problem?
27-01-2017 08:32
admin. Offline
Administrator

If you find yourself logged out despite not choosing to log out there must be a problem with the cookies on your computer.

As mentioned a couple of times in this thread already, the first thing you need to do is make sure you're visiting http://www.babeshows.co.uk and not just babeshows.co.uk

If you're definitely at the right address you may have a corrupt cookie file in your browser, so clearing cookies down should fix the problem.

Using incognito mode in Chrome should not cause this issue, because it only deletes cookies when you close the relevant browser tab.
27-01-2017 13:57

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles