Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 2.65 Average

Next Girl to Leave Babestation

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Next Girl to Leave Babestation
(27-10-2009 08:18 )bytor Wrote:  Hopefully the rest of the tired old timers will go leaving the Cellcast channels to showcase the likes of Paige, Lori and Rachel. That would be a great move.
Those who don't like the new direction cellcast has allegedly gone will then have no excuse to watch the 4 channels and can then watch their beloved bangbabes or whatever without ever having to look in on BS et al. Those of us who do like the girls on the cellcast channels can then be left to enjoy in peace. Problem resolved for everyoneSmile

Except for all those thousands of us who have only Freeview.
27-10-2009 15:53
Find all posts by this user
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

At times it looks like the cameramen/women have decided to leave mid-show.
27-10-2009 15:54
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

cellcast need dani and yvette and dionne to keep the fans who wtached them for years and years to watch the show if they all left i dont c bs staying on air
27-10-2009 15:54
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

I happen to like the "Old Timers"!!! Terrible when old timers get in the way and stop punters watching their new babes.Notice on UK Babes if you type TW(A)T it comes out TWIT, Pity.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 16:08 by SOCATOA.)
27-10-2009 16:07
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Why are they getting rid of caty

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
27-10-2009 17:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Because they are Tw(A)TS!!!
27-10-2009 17:04
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(27-10-2009 08:18 )bytor Wrote:  Hopefully the rest of the tired old timers will go leaving the Cellcast channels to showcase the likes of Paige, Lori and Rachel. That would be a great move.
Those who don't like the new direction cellcast has allegedly gone will then have no excuse to watch the 4 channels and can then watch their beloved bangbabes or whatever without ever having to look in on BS et al. Those of us who do like the girls on the cellcast channels can then be left to enjoy in peace. Problem resolved for everyoneSmile

Wat?
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 18:11 by Nigma.)
27-10-2009 18:05
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Could it not equally be said that the problem would be 'resolved' for everyone if the new girls all left to go to another channel leaving the 'old timers' where they are Wink

Then the people who don't like the change of direction wouldn't have any reason to complain and the new girl fans can find them elsewhere - afterall, first come first served....the 'old timers' were there first Big Grin

Last in - first out Wink

27-10-2009 18:21
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

(27-10-2009 17:00 )steven6 Wrote:  Why are they getting rid of caty

Caty might not be leaving. She said during her last section the other night that it 'might' be her last night on Babestation. I posted this in her thread and now it's snowballed with people saying she's the next to leave. Wish I hadn't said anything now. Nothing concrete in what she said, Jemma said it might be her last night sometime last week and she has been on two more shows since!
Anyway if she were to leave, I'm sure it wouldn't be a case of Cellcast 'getting rid' of her. It'll probably be her wanting to leave and/or being headhunted by another channel. Any channel would be lucky to have her.
27-10-2009 18:31
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(27-10-2009 18:31 )cdm79 Wrote:  Caty might not be leaving. She said during her last section the other night that it 'might' be her last night on Babestation. I posted this in her thread and now it's snowballed with people saying she's the next to leave. Wish I hadn't said anything now. Nothing concrete in what she said, Jemma said it might be her last night sometime last week and she has been on two more shows since!
Anyway if she were to leave, I'm sure it wouldn't be a case of Cellcast 'getting rid' of her. It'll probably be her wanting to leave and/or being headhunted by another channel. Any channel would be lucky to have her.

It would be a huge loss for Cellcast if Caty left, but it wouldn't surprise me. For some time now she's been making no secret of her feelings about the stupid Freeview 'rules' the girls have to follow at the moment, especially the ch**ky word and more often than not uses 'filthy' or 'dirty' like they do on Sky. For instance, a few nights back she said 'filthy' then covered her mouth and the mic and said in a sort of aside: "Sorry, I mean 'ch**ky' - yeah, right!"
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 19:51 by vila.)
27-10-2009 19:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV