babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The pad 24/7
I doubt they'll bother broadcasting a day show at night when there's plenty of night shows for people to watch and I'm sure tits out dirty talk would draw more viewers and callers. I'd like to see it, but I doubt it's worth it for the channel themselves.
04-02-2009 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: The pad 24/7
Scotsman Wrote:I doubt they'll bother broadcasting a day show at night when there's plenty of night shows for people to watch and I'm sure tits out dirty talk would draw more viewers and callers. I'd like to see it, but I doubt it's worth it for the channel themselves.

I concur...
04-02-2009 21:28
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Why are all the sets just a sofa?
This lot have three stations, but it bugs me & i can't understand why all the channels have the same set - every girl just sits there on the sofa all day long. I could maybe understand if 1 channel had this set up.. so why not then have different themes on the other two. The office theme was hugely successful when they did it, so why not bring that back? And then have another different set on the other channel.

I'm sure the viewers would appreciate this.. i can't watch a girl just sit there all day long (although they might do a twirl every now & again).

I should point out that i'm only on about the daytime shows.
19-02-2009 19:27
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Why are all the sets just a sofa?
You haven't watched very often lately have you? The girls lately certainly do not just sit around on the sofa all day, they walk around, sit on top of the sofa with their legs spread, dance, bounce their tits etc. I'm fine with it being just a sofa when the girls are going to be active. It's when it's a sofa and the girls literally do just lie there all day like the BS channels.
19-02-2009 19:49
Leg Love Offline
Posting Machine

Not too sure i'd want the office set back. We don't want Danni Harwood's sexy legs hidden under a desk where we can't see them. Keep the leggy babes on the sofa's.

Not really sure what other sets they could use. They got into trouble with their Hospital Reception set and with Kelly Bell recently wearing a naughty nurse outfit they make take things a bit too far Big Grin
19-02-2009 19:50
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

schmoo Wrote:This lot have three stations, but it bugs me & i can't understand why all the channels have the same set - every girl just sits there on the sofa all day long. I could maybe understand if 1 channel had this set up.. so why not then have different themes on the other two. The office theme was hugely successful when they did it, so why not bring that back? And then have another different set on the other channel.

I'm sure the viewers would appreciate this.. i can't watch a girl just sit there all day long (although they might do a twirl every now & again).

I do agree that it can get a little boring watching some of the girls just sitting (sometimes reading) on a sofa but you mentioned the office theme as being hugely successful! Obviously it cant have been that succesful otherwise it would still be on now! Surely?
19-02-2009 19:53
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I will admit, i haven't been watching too much lately - what have i therefore missed!?

Re the office.. i have no real idea why this was stopped, but SJ was a very popular girl, that's what i meant.
19-02-2009 20:23
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

astonv1 Wrote:
schmoo Wrote:This lot have three stations, but it bugs me & i can't understand why all the channels have the same set - every girl just sits there on the sofa all day long. I could maybe understand if 1 channel had this set up.. so why not then have different themes on the other two. The office theme was hugely successful when they did it, so why not bring that back? And then have another different set on the other channel.

I do agree that it can get a little boring watching some of the girls just sitting (sometimes reading) on a sofa but you mentioned the office theme as being hugely successful! Obviously it cant have been that succesful otherwise it would still be on now! Surely?

Think the office babe was a huge success but the fact the girl spent all day crossing and uncrossing her legs,sucking on a pen and then sticking it between her funbags seemed to anoy offcom for some reason,can't think why.Thats why the secretary themed shows aint on anymore.

Freek on a leash
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 01:31 by killyourself.)
20-02-2009 01:30
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Think the office babe was a huge success but the fact the girl spent all day crossing and uncrossing her legs,sucking on a pen and then sticking it between her funbags seemed to anoy offcom for some reason,can't think why.Thats why the secretary themed shows aint on anymore.
[/quote]

Well that pisses me off!! I loved it, especially 'cos she did the above. But, isn't that now what goes on regularly on these babe channels now..? (960 anyway)
20-02-2009 22:39
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Remember the days when Lady V used to do The Office, sexiest secretary I have ever seen, constantly flashed her knicks and the sucking of the pen hmmmmmm. Can understand why that ticked OFCOM off.
22-02-2009 11:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV