babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion
Pad Staff Read... Hi Guys, as I know for a fact you read here all the time.

THEN WHY NOT FUCKING REGISTER & LET THE FORUM KNOW WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON??

901? FUCK UP YESTERDAY. JUST ONE OF MANY. IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO POP A FEW POSTS ON & LET THE FORUM KNOW WHOSE ON WHAT, WHEN & WHERE, ANSWER THE ODD Q ETC...... AFTER ALL, MOST OF YOUR VIEWERS COME FROM THIS FORUM Rolleyes

COME ON, HOW ABOUT IT? I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU WILL READ THIS.... OVER TO YOU Cool....................

*Thinks* maybe you only care about the £ & fail to realise the power of customer relations.

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
29-10-2009 19:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

RE: PAD STAFF READ...
And while you are at it could you please explain what is going on with 907?

Tease Me took it over when Babecast folded, then SportXXX were on but showing on the EPG as Tease Me programmes,
and now the EPG is saying it's SportXXX but the Tease Me adverts are showing all the time.!!

Confused.com!!
29-10-2009 22:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

also while your at it too...... can you fix the stream pls ! it keeps freezin and buffering every now and again for 5secs! very annoying! for all the streams especially 912 and 959 the quality can be great and then its really terrible quality.
30-10-2009 17:33
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

And it would be good if you get get the signal block thats on 901 taken down so FREESAT BOXES can view 901 after all you are a free to air channel are you not??? Same goes for a couple of the Sportxxx channels!

Thanks for a great thread Sarah Smile
30-10-2009 17:41
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Your welcome BA, they really piss me off, it wouldn't take much for one of these channels to be leagues above the rest-if only they talk to the forum & listen too.

Granted there have been half hearted attempts in the past with this guy & then that guy saying "Hi I work on ********** & we have something special for you soon" & so on, but then they vanish. We've all seen them. Rolleyes

Lets have the Pad join in & really rock the house! & who knows, I've probably won the lottery too this weekend!

Happy Halloween folks xx

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
30-10-2009 18:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bunna Away
On Leave

I would like to see a better quality webstream too, most days its like viewing an old VHS tape! Sad

Thank you and goodnight!
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 18:29 by Bunna.)
30-10-2009 18:28
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(29-10-2009 19:07 )Sarah Wrote:  Hi Guys, as I know for a fact you read here all the time.

901? FUCK UP YESTERDAY. JUST ONE OF MANY. IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO POP A FEW POSTS ON & LET THE FORUM KNOW WHOSE ON WHAT, WHEN & WHERE, ANSWER THE ODD Q ETC...... AFTER ALL, MOST OF YOUR VIEWERS COME FROM THIS FORUM Rolleyes

COME ON, HOW ABOUT IT? I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU WILL READ THIS.... OVER TO YOU Cool....................

*Thinks* maybe you only care about the £ & fail to realise the power of customer relations.

I DID POST SOMETHING ABOUT 901 http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=13055 Big Grin

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 18:33 by SirAssAlot.)
30-10-2009 18:30
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Oh I so know they keep a keen eye on this place and are quick to get hold of Moderators when they want something taken down, as I have had experience of this with a former model of theirs and some of the footage I posted of her, so maybe if they were that quick to interact with us we might see them in a better light!

Lets face it there is only one Model from The Pad or indeed Bangs Babes who truly interacts with us forum members and we all know who that is, dont we Miss Bell! All the so called models on there should take a leaf out of Kelly's book, I have said it before and will say it again, Kelly is first class when it comes to the members on this forum Smile

The rest just come on here to sell themselves cheaply and try to drum up a few more pennies from extra callers with a couple of pics and some false thank you's, an act which can only liken itself to the oldest profession in the world imo!

As for the powers that be at The Pad /Bang Babes I don't think I have ever seen a single post from anyone of them, it would be nice to know they appreciate the support the members of this forum give to their channels as lets face it advertising doesn't come any cheaper than all the posts that members do!
30-10-2009 20:09
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

They think we need them more than they need us!
They maybe right, but if they don't want to come on here and chew the fat with us....FUCK EM, i'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.
The pad has some hot babe's on, but if the picture fucks up or the stream's not that good i change channel and spend my money on one of the other channels.......bladewave

.............Cool

30-10-2009 23:00
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2009 18:30 )Tintin Wrote:  
(29-10-2009 19:07 )Sarah Wrote:  Hi Guys, as I know for a fact you read here all the time.

I DID POST SOMETHING ABOUT 901 http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=13055 Big Grin

So you work for The Pad?

I find 901's picture a bit shit anyway so I just watch 912, 948 and 959. To my knowledge, 901 never shows anything different to those channels.
31-10-2009 12:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV