babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

RE: PAD STAFF READ...
(31-10-2009 12:51 )Scotsman Wrote:  To my knowledge, 901 never shows anything different to those channels.

They are different today. There are 4 girls working and Emma Spellar is only on 901.
31-10-2009 14:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2009 14:18 )Mellow Wrote:  
(31-10-2009 12:51 )Scotsman Wrote:  To my knowledge, 901 never shows anything different to those channels.

They are different today. There are 4 girls working and Emma Spellar is only on 901.

Tiffany finishes at 2 I think, hopefully someone will move Emma to 912, the bad signal has just had a few moments so far, but is getting worse as the day goes on. (Emma A (948) is on a break now, but it is Victoria (959) covering her channel not Emma Spellar (901))
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 14:22 by bcl.)
31-10-2009 14:21
kid_____a Offline
Junior Poster

Hi, it's not really our policy to post on the unofficial forums but some of us do. We monitor things that are said here, so we can improve our channels. We also monitor phone call stats, TV stats, chat/text stats, official feedback and numerous other things that help us improve our channels. We do take on board what you all say but we are quite a small company that doesn't really have time to always be on the forum replying. Plus, BBLackey posts quite a lot and he works here. I do all the non-live videos and I always put the vids up here before anywhere else (even TV!)

We always reply to PMs sent to our YouTube page http://www.youtube.com/thepadtv .
31-10-2009 14:23
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

(31-10-2009 14:23 )kid_____a Wrote:  Hi, it's not really our policy to post on the unofficial forums but some of us do. We monitor things that are said here, so we can improve our channels. We also monitor phone call stats, TV stats, chat/text stats, official feedback and numerous other things that help us improve our channels. We do take on board what you all say but we are quite a small company that doesn't really have time to always be on the forum replying. Plus, BBLackey posts quite a lot and he works here. I do all the non-live videos and I always put the vids up here before anywhere else (even TV!)

We always reply to PMs sent to our YouTube page http://www.youtube.com/thepadtv .

Good! Now we can badger you as a port of call & I wanted to grab interest & thank you for replying. I know posting is time consuming Rolleyes but you only need look at the 'Pad' section laugh

You may deem this 'unofficial' but look at the registered members & then theres all the lurkers..... Massive numbers!

Why not have your own section, pop candid pics from the Pad on, no one else does that, why not become more user interactive?

Why not raffle off items of clothing, signed piccies, why not have a competition for a lucky forum member to win a photoshoot with his fav pad girls, the list of opportunities is endless, I work in PR & know what PR can do for a company. OK you're gonna throw small budget, no time etc at me-but what does a few signed pics cost? Chat to admin & sort out a quiz or something..........

I really am trying to help here. but at the end of the day its up to you, but the feedback I get when I do something positive is amazing.

Grab some signed clothes & auction it/them & give the £ to 'Help for Heroes' or Breast Cancer or the like.

Over to you busy boy CoolBig Grin

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
31-10-2009 16:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Ah, I should check 901 more often then. I'd written it off as anytime I've flicked over to it, it's been a duplicate of one of the other channels but I'll have to remember to check it from time to time.
31-10-2009 16:08
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

I don't suppose anything will be done about this, you probably won't even read it!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS KELLY BELL DOING ON 901 AGAIN!

Put the new girl (no offence Gemma) on there not your most experienced model on the day on, ffs what are you thinking?

I may not be complaining had you sorted my first request out , which was sort the signal block out so us FREESAT users can actually view 901, but no like many things us viewers request, its been ignored!
04-11-2009 15:27
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Not only does the picture break up but it went completely about an hour or so ago.

Might complain to ofcomm....
04-11-2009 17:15
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Funny, I have just sent BBlacky a msg stating the same & got an immediate reply. Unfortunately he deals with the web & not responsible for the decisions.

I have asked for an email address for someone thats worth emailing.............. Rolleyes

*waits in anticipation*

Looks at nails & taps desk..........................

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
04-11-2009 17:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

FREE THE KELLY BELL ONE!

She is being held in terrible circumstances in a hidden location. The conditions are terrible and there seems to be little, if any, hope of rescue.
If things continue as they are, then a search and rescue mission may have to be undertaken. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Speculation mounts that a move to more suitable accommodation would go some way to perhaps easing the situation.

But in the meantime, it appears like one of the channels best loved babes is 'missing in action' - or at the very least, unviewable to those searching for her whereabouts - the natives are restless!

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 17:33 by Sooky™.)
04-11-2009 17:26
Bunna Away
On Leave

For those with cable tv The Pad is shown in the daytime on 'The Adult Channel' whilst that service is off-air....I think it starts around midday through till 10pm.

Thank you and goodnight!
04-11-2009 17:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV