babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: PAD STAFF READ...
The pad have had 5 babes covering 4 channels today. They seemed to be alternating Gemma, Danni H, Lucy and Frankie earlier and leaving Kelly on ch901. The quality of ch901 is not as good as the other channels but at least the picture is now stable and watchable. Kelly is on ch901 far too much. I love the variety that Kelly has in her appearance and outfits, I would just like to see her on another set.

[Image: snapshot1_137.jpg]

[Image: snapshot2_125.jpg]

16-12-2009 18:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

picture quality on channel 901/dannii H
annoyed as much as i love watching dannii,i cant watch that channel annoyed annoyed

this is a big big shame of not getting to see what shes up too at the moment,coz the picture is the worst qulality ever and has been for weeks

RraaArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr​rRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR annoyed LOL BLOODY MARVELOUS EH

IM WELL bladewave UNHAPPY LIKE eek

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-01-2010 18:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
frozenchicken Offline
Master Poster

I know this is generally speaking a thread for compaints, but I'd like to thank The Pad for improving the quality of the web stream.

Today the image quality seems to be higher, together with less frame buffering.

It could always do with more improvement though! It would be great to see a stream as high quality as the channels themselves.
04-01-2010 19:00
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: PAD STAFF READ...
Hello everyone

Have you noticed how when the girls look at the camera, aswell as looking at the lens they also spend a lot of the time looking at something slightly above the camera itself?? They seem to switch between looking straight into the lens and just above the camera.

I think I know why it is - I reckon there's a little monitor on top of the camera which shows the images of the girls themselves, so when they look at the camera they cannot help but look at that monitor a lot of the time aswell Rolleyes

It's like when someone talks to you, if they look straight at you but then look up to something just above the top of your head - anyway that's the feeling I get when I phone in/watch The Pad (also the same with Early Birds and BBs). Has anbody else spotted this?Shy
11-01-2010 21:12
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

What fucking moron came up with the new graphics, you have so taken steps backwards, listen to your fucking viewers instead of some little spotty prick/prickess who's on a fucking training scheme whom you pay 5p per hour to come up with ideas for you!

Sort it out ffs its an eyesore and ruins even further what isn't the best quality of broadcasting channels around as it is!

Yeah I only speak for me but I hope others will agree we don't want to see shitty fucking graphics all over our screens, why are you so intent of fucking things up for the viewer, if its not having a model on all 3 of your channels (I wouldn't know about the forth as you are too fucking lazy to sort that out for freesat users) its having the same models on during the day shows that are gonna be on nights while a model is stuck on one only half can see to having shit all over the viewing area, please explain this to me because I for one can not comprehend your logic!

Sort it ffs!
24-02-2010 08:14
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

We can't even see Kelly breasts because the graphics are so big...how can that happen?

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
24-02-2010 08:30
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

To make things worse, the web stream is un-recordable in terms of quality & clarity to avoid the far too dominant graphics. Can the previous HQ stream be used again? Tease Me website used to be the home of the best quality web stream for any of the 900 channels. Not anymore.

24-02-2010 12:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Are the channel changes going to affect the streams?bladewave

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2010 16:30 by muttley.)
24-02-2010 16:29
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Just before these new big graphics came in I was going to post a thread asking if people would like to see the small Early Bird and BangBabes graphics being used on The Pad aswell.
Then ironically just 2 days later these new big graphics get put on The Pad and BangBabes - they take up nearly twice as much of the screen from bottom upwards (height wise) than the older graphics. That's not good.

The older smaller graphics were some of the best on all the babechannels, because they were quite small and unobtrusive.

BangBabes is a nightmare now due to 2 major things:

1. The cameramen are doing loads of hand-held close up camera work, meaning a lot of the girls' bodies are actually off screen much of the time.

2. The above point, combined with big graphics, means that so much of the girls' bodies are either hidden behind the big graphics or are just not on screen at all.

The other night when Chelsea sat up on one of the beds, the cameraman zoomed out a tiny amount, presumably to get her face and chest on screen, yet most of her boobs remained hidden by the new big graphics - this happened for much of the Show!

I agree there have been some big steps backwards recently.
24-02-2010 23:03
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] REQUEST
HI ,WELL GOOD MORNING
i just wanted to say im sorry for flipping the other day
i didnt mean i didnt like the show or any of the girls

i just like some more than others Blush
its a real shame about the clamp down recently coz the shows were fantastic Heart

i cant beleive the government are telling us what time we can wanknow aswel as everything else annoyed

natural slips and stuff should be aloud
its only us that watch anyway and we want to see more Heart
i dont know why it cant just be ok to see,i mean after all
its class when the babes struggle and lose to contain themselves on telly

i just wish we could always see pleanty of titty slips before nine aswel as some pussy after 9 eek lol

theres a new blond in red on early bird with pettles down her top Big Grin

the pads babes rule Heart dannii harwood is fabulous and her slippy silk tops really do it for me like Heart xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
28-03-2010 05:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV