babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Xcite (The Pad) - Chat & Discussion

yorkieboy Offline
Junior Poster

RE: PAD STAFF READ...
The picture quality on 901 is awful compared to the other channels, it's often unwatchable. So it really annoys me that my fave babe Alexa nearly always gets stuck on there, she was on there all day when she was on this week! If they have to have a channel with such shit quality then why can't they swap the girls around on it during the day? Also was there a problem with the phones on Thurs? Tried calling Alexa a couple of times from my O2 mobile and just got 3 beeps then cut off, rang O2 and they said i should be able to call any number? Tried on my B.T. landline and got through to the intro but then cut off when i selected to speak to her! What is the point of having girls on if you can't watch them or phone them?! annoyed
28-03-2010 10:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

FFS What are you idiots doing?
Has anyone at The Pad got the first clue as to knowing what they are doing, how fucking crap is it that yet again Kelly Bell is stuck on a fucking shit channel that so many viewers can not get?

Does it not make sense to you idiots that the biggest name you have on your show is only doing one day a week at the moment and should be given a prime channel and not some piece of shit that hardly anyone can stand watching.....I mean what the fuck is going on here, Zara will be on for almost half a fucking day again tomorrow with including that stupid domination show you have ( sorry dom fans no offence to you lot) and yet she gets preference! Gemma as lovely as she is will no doubt be on again a few times this week so why not place her on channel shiity01!

What's the score here cuz something seems a miss to me, why are you treating the biggest name you have got like a piece of shit and not giving her the respect she deserves, its like channel 901 is the naughty corner and people are serving some sort of punishment there.

Or just does it really boil down to what it seems to me to actually be...................... blatant favouritism

I can see it happening now when Gemma goes on a break Lucy Zara will be shown on two channels again......and Kelly will still be on 901..........it happens all the time and I am sick to death of keeping my frustration about this in!

Sort it out ffs and learn to give respect to those that deserve it!

OH fuck I was wrong its not Zara on two channels while Gemma is on a break its Frankie!

God there is some fucking bullshit going on here, just sums up what I have been saying really doesn't it....out and out Favouritism!
06-04-2010 12:47
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: FFS What are you idiots doing?
Yeah the 901 mystery, will it ever be soved. Maybe it really is the naughty channel.

The puzzle of why 901 doesn't cover all of the breaks if possible is very odd.

Def agree certain girls spend longer on 901 than others.
06-04-2010 13:26
wayne2 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Kelly Bell is on sky channel 959 now well Frankie is on 15 min break
06-04-2010 13:40
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well said Blue its so annoying coz i cant even get 901
06-04-2010 18:36
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2010 18:36 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Well said Blue its so annoying coz i cant even get 901

She's on the stream mate.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
06-04-2010 18:38
G30RD1E Offline
Senior Poster

maybe theres an ulterior motive.
06-04-2010 18:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

For the benefit of us non Sky people, could someone explain why channel 901 is not available to all Sky viewers?
06-04-2010 18:45
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(06-04-2010 18:45 )TheWatcher Wrote:  For the benefit of us non Sky people, could someone explain why channel 901 is not available to all Sky viewers?

i don't know why you wouldn't get the channel, but it tends to be a shitty quality and jumpy picture, and i also usually forget it runs the pad during the day and if they have a different girl on each channel miss whoever is on 901
06-04-2010 18:56
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm confused, whats the beef here? Huh

I've got 901 on right now and Kelly's on it, I don't get what the argument is about? Huh I've also noticed Kelly on several channels at once in the past.... Huh

maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see any reason to get in a twist over anything Huh
06-04-2010 19:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV