Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Messages To Katie Piper [3]

admin. Offline
Administrator

Messages To Katie Piper [3]
This is a third thread for those who wish to post a message of support for Katie Piper. Please don't post anything else in this thread. The first two threads have already been sent to Katie and are therefore closed.
31-10-2009 11:46
Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Messages To Katie Piper [3]
I know I've already sent something to you Katie but having seen your documentary I felt I had to write again. It was a difficult watch at times but you courage and determination shone through despite some understandable low moments. You have a wonderful family and their love and support will help you through. Never forget that the vast majority of people are on your side, want to help in any way they can and will see the strength of character that is within you. Yours is a truly inspiring story and it shows you as the intelligent, capable, sweet, funny and beautiful young woman that you are.
It will take time, Katie, but I have no doubt that you can succeed in whatever you choose to do. I wish you the very best of luck. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 12:16 by rickhardo.)
31-10-2009 11:56
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Still a very beautiful woman and always will be xx so I send my love xxxxxxxxx

"All you need is Love", by John Lennon. everyday there is always a Song to be heard.

anymore girls and I will explode!
31-10-2009 19:31
jansewell Offline
Apprentice Poster

Katie Piper you have showed amazing courage, strength and dignity and for this I salute you. I hope you read this message because you make me feel really humble.
31-10-2009 21:31
Sainttau Offline
Senior Poster

Katie,

Just wanted to say how magnificant and brave you, and your whole family have been. Your strength and determination is inspiring, and you will go far with your life and your ambitions displaying such courage, values and morals.

Simply inspiring, and I wish you well.

Saint
02-11-2009 22:27
omg Offline
Junior Poster

Katie

I first started watching the channels because of you. Your personality was amazing and your beauty came from within.

All that needs to be said has been said far more eloquently than I can I say !

Take care , be strong and continue to be an inspiration to all of us !
02-11-2009 23:04
colinb Offline

Katie,

It was shocking and upsetting to read about your ordeal - nobody should have to go through what you've been through these past few years. Yet the courage, determination and positivity you've shown is just absolutely incredible and will be inspirational to many. It certainly has been for me. I have issues with disfigurement myself which I've never dealt with and I've spent all my adult life with an attitude of negativity and self pity. But you've shown me that's not the way to go and that I'll never get anywhere unless I change the way I think. So - thank you!

I wish you all the very best for the future and whichever path you choose to follow, and I'm sure it won't be long before you find someone who falls in love with your charm, sweet nature and attitude towards life. You're still beautiful, please dont forget that. Also know that you'll be in my thoughts and those of many for a long time to come.
03-11-2009 02:32
adam ishtar Offline

I always read the forum but I never post anything but Katie deserves a post. Katie you are one amazing woman with such bravery. Nobody should endure that and I wish you the best of luck for the future and hope you find happiness in life.
07-11-2009 13:24
postersbill Offline

To Katie Piper: I know with a spirit and personality like yours you have a wonderful future ahead of you.
08-11-2009 14:37
stevodoode Offline
Apprentice Poster

Dear Katie, it's hard to know what I can usefully say to someone who's been through so much and is still smiling, as you seem to be overcoming everything. I can only say that you are amazing and I wish you the best for the future.
08-11-2009 18:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV