Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Messages To Katie Piper [3]

cheesyboy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Messages To Katie Piper [3]
hi katie, hope u r well. this is just a wee message of support for you. i watched your program on the telly and was totally blown away by how strong and brave you are. you are a wonderful girl katie and still very beautiful. good luck in the future with whatever you decide to do.
i take my hat off to you girl,
lots of hugs, cheesyboy.
08-11-2009 18:40
Find all posts by this user
one true zombie Offline
Junior Poster

I was pretty humbled by the way you have recovered Katie and how well you're going about things. I don't think I would have had your mental strength, so needless to say you have my admiration.
08-11-2009 19:13
desperateroger Offline
Junior Poster

Katie, I saw you on TV several times and of course I remember you very well. I just want to say that I hope you realise from these messages how many people are still fans of yours and believe in you and your future.
08-11-2009 20:10
Adigivek Offline

I have seen military service including just recently in Afghanistan, where I fought with many brave man for whom I have the utmost respect. However I have not met anyone as brave as you Katie.
09-11-2009 11:11
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I posted before in the first thread, but I wanted to post again because I don't think it can be said enough that you deserve utmost praise for having such a positive attitude and I wish you all the best for the future Katie.
09-11-2009 11:36
georgeman Offline

I saw Katie: My Beautiful Face last night, and I just want to say what a brave, intelligent, beautiful woman Katie still is. You are so strong and I admire you so much.
09-11-2009 13:06
john block Offline
Apprentice Poster

I saw your documentary last night Katie and whilst watching your scars seemed to fade into the background as your personality shone through. I wish you well with your continued recovery.
09-11-2009 14:06
Jack Corr Offline
Apprentice Poster

Katie, you have showed tremendous courage and your strength of character shines through. You have a vibrant personlaity and I am sure you will be a future success with the support of your freinds and family. I wish you all the best for your future.
09-11-2009 20:33
123csnb Offline

I remember you from Party People and I'm just glad you're getting this much support. I truly hope getting this support helps you.
09-11-2009 21:22
big beeper Offline

Katie Piper you have shown that most of us are so lucky and the people who moan for no reason what so ever should be ashamed and think of people who have gone through hell like you and had real problems.
10-11-2009 11:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV