babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Messages To Katie Piper [3]

adam mason Offline

RE: Messages To Katie Piper [3]
katie you are an angel masquerading round as a human, god only trusts those strong enough to bear lifes burdens, n show the rest of us the way, you are more beautiful in every way now than u ever were b4, i love you katie
16-11-2009 01:27
Find all posts by this user
afameus Offline

Katie your mental strength is amazing and your recovery is an inspiration. I wish you find happinness and fulfillment in the future.
16-11-2009 08:55
mandus karu Offline

I haven't posted in the forum before, but I'd like to show some support for you Katie and hopefully this support will have some meaning to you. I remember you very well from Party People and even spoke to you once. It's nice to contact you again Katie and from your docu on tv you seem even more special now than you used to be.
17-11-2009 10:11
eltadon Offline

Katie, to see someone have to go through what you did, and yet remain as upbeat and positive as you are, made me feel in awe of you. You taught me about inner strength and beauty, and I wish I was as strong a character as you are.
18-11-2009 14:19
zxcv1478 Offline

I always meant to call you Katie Piper when you were on TV, but I never got round to it and then you were gone. At least I can contact Katie Piper now and I want to say that watching your strength after all that you have been through was touching and humbling.
18-11-2009 18:41
torreswwe888 Offline

I'm quite a new member and haven't posted anything before, but I thought this would be a good place to start as I want to support Katie Piper. I only saw you on tv a couple of times Katie but I remember you well. I don't know what more I can add to what others have said, but one thing I want to say is that your resilience is remarkable.
19-11-2009 10:54
jack the jeweller Offline
Apprentice Poster

Dear Katie,
You are amazing! A person's beauty is not in the way they look on the outside, it's what's inside that defines how truly beautiful they are. Not to mention that your positive attitude and willingness to speak about your ordeal shows what a strong character you possess. That is truly what I call beauty!
I take my hat off to you.
20-11-2009 14:54
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

It's nice to see so many people here giving you support Katie. I really hope it means something to you.
20-11-2009 18:27
Maban Dene Offline

I haven't commented on the forum before, but Katie you are still a beautiful remarkable person and you make me feel really humble.
21-11-2009 09:36
what a celt Offline

hi katie
i dont watch daytime tv so i didn't know you when i heard your story, but i still want to add my support, as your courage to fight what happened to you means that you deserve all the support going. i want to add that your story is an inspirational one and is going to help others. and of course i wish you good luck for the future.
22-11-2009 05:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV