Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Messages To Katie Piper [3]

max_roselyn Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Messages To Katie Piper [3]
I remember you Katie. I remember you as a lovely girl who was always smiling and now you've shown incredible bravery to come through your troubles. I only hope you can find happiness in the future, that is my wish for you.
22-11-2009 13:31
Find all posts by this user
mhughes Offline

Katie, your story is a truly inspiring real account of bravery and a determined will of life. I'm not sure I'd be so brave in such a position. I can only say I wish you all the best for the future, which you obviously deserve.
24-11-2009 10:16
avichadi Offline

Katie I only saw you on TV twice and certainly never phoned you, but I remember you well and therefore feel compelled to write something here, even though you have plenty of messages already. I don't even know if these messages really help you in any way, but nevertheless I feel compelled to register my support. As I'm sure you know by now people are not put off by your appearance, but quite the contrary, like me they are moved to support you. Finally I hope you recovery continues to go well and you contiue to make good progress.
26-11-2009 10:06
Cas A Offline

I remember you from TV Katie, I really do, and I'm pleased to see that you haven't lost your trademark smile. I must say also that your outlook on life is inspirational and I am really in awe of that. I wish you all the best.
26-11-2009 15:12
Denis Cem Offline

I haven't posted in the forum before, but I felt compelled to write as watching your katie piper my beautiful face documentary on tv channel 4 I couldn't help feeling that I hadn't seen anyone before with such amazing spirit and fortitude as you. I wish you all the best for the future and a great future is what you obviously deserve.
27-11-2009 09:36
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think it can be said enough that you deserve utmost praise for having such a positive attitude and I wish you all the best for the future Katie.
27-11-2009 12:56
guclef Offline

I remember you from tv Katie Piper and always thought what a natural tv presenter you were and just great at handling live tv. I hope you get back into broadcasting if that's what you want. I don't know if these kind of support messages actually help or make any difference to you, but I'd like to register my support anyway and hope that it does mean something to you. If things go your way, it would be great to see you on tv again in the future.
28-11-2009 14:36
alex nero Offline
Apprentice Poster

I also remember you from daytime Tv Katie and it was a shock to find out what happened to you, but now it's good to see how far you've come in rebuilding your life. I didn't comment here at first, but I realise that with your positive attitude you deserve all the support going.
30-11-2009 13:14
ikrobloke Offline

Your story was quite a shock Katie but at the same time it's heartwarming to see how you're overcoming what happened to you and how you've discovered how much more there is to you than you ever saw before. I'm sure your future will be great.
02-12-2009 11:40
admin. Offline
Administrator

To close this thread, I'll just add my own message to echo what a few people have said above that hopefully these messages of support will mean something to you, Katie. (A new thread will be opened for any further messages that people wish to post).
02-12-2009 11:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV