Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Banners That Click

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Banners That Click
Admin or someone in the know about this place please tell me that when you accepted the banner links to girls sites and the channels that you also have this site's link added to those sites also...do you?

I think its time this place got advertising also and something back from these people and you need to get this sites web address added to every single site that has a banner web link on here that goes click.

Time to start getting something back and not just having people leech!

Anyone else agree?

This place clearly has potential and new members joining every day so lets start using those banners and getting something back
22-11-2008 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Banners That Click
I'd guess that rather than having set contra-type deals where this site gets reciprocal banners with those sites, its probably a financial agreement where admin/owners charge for advertising space. That revenue would certainly be needed to pay for the costs of running a web-site (time, server costs, web-hosting are three that spring to mind) and of course may even result in a profit for the people who own the web-site which of course is how business works...

And as you correctly point out BBB, the more members that join, the more potential this site has, and can therefore charge more for banner advertising. Without it though I suspect we'd have a web-site which would be someone's hobby and therefore prone to fizzle out...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2008 12:43 by skateguy.)
22-11-2008 12:42
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Definetly something to think about though lol
22-11-2008 21:49
Bosse Offline
*$Magik<Redneck>$*

skateguy Wrote:I'd guess that rather than having set contra-type deals where this site gets reciprocal banners with those sites, its probably a financial agreement where admin/owners charge for advertising space. That revenue would certainly be needed to pay for the costs of running a web-site (time, server costs, web-hosting are three that spring to mind) and of course may even result in a profit for the people who own the web-site which of course is how business works...

And as you correctly point out BBB, the more members that join, the more potential this site has, and can therefore charge more for banner advertising. Without it though I suspect we'd have a web-site which would be someone's hobby and therefore prone to fizzle out...

Again, you hit the nail on the head skate!

But, there really isn't much chance that other sites are going to up a banner linking to here since it's not something that would be beneficial to them unless of course money crossed hands and personally, paying money to advertise this forum elsewhere wouldn't be of great benefit, sure you probably would see a few more members joining up, but whether or not they decide to post and contribute to the forum is another matter, the links on this forum help pay for the license and therefore instead of making it a burden to the admin financially make it runnable as a place for guys like us to just hang out and shoot the breeze.

I for one see great potential here, but as is right now, it doesn't have much else to offer apart from being a great forum, but there are thousands of forums in the elk of this one and they do tend to fizzle out once the main posting core of it decides to move on, thats just the way it is.
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2008 22:14 by Bosse.)
22-11-2008 22:13