babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Should Babestation focus on nurturing hot new talent?

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Should Babestation focus on nurturing hot new talent?
A lot of discussion going on about the girls that have left babestation and how other channels like Elite are able to push the boundaries a bit more etc.

Maybe Babestation should go all out to focus on bringing through hot new stars rather than bringing back old hands (so to speak) or focussing too much on the slightly longer in the tooth veterans that make up much of their schedule?

That way it wouldn't matter if and when girls went off to Elite, Bangbabes etc because the focus would mainly be on the up and comers anyway.
(Charlie o Neal for example is an absolutely gorgeous newish star who has the kind of fresh faced appeal that actually fits in with the 'safer' style of Babestation.)

The brand is so well known (compared to other shows) that it might not need to compete with them for riskiness etc.?
01-11-2009 11:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Should Babestation focus on nurturing hot new talent?
The trouble is it's the "slightly longer in the tooth veterans" that have the fan bases and so generate the most money, which is what all channel owners are interested in.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
01-11-2009 12:01
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont think they should go all out to find new talent but do think they should have a mix of old and new babes

Piper Niven Superfan
01-11-2009 13:12
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

bytor, why are you thanking Rammyrascal for his post ? You said on another thread that cellcast should get rid of the tired old timers.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
01-11-2009 18:45
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I have no problem with some of the old timers being on to be honest. I just think that the format was very stale and had been for over a year. The injection of the newer girls was a good idea imo. Like any change there are always those who oppose it and equally those who welcome it. Hopefully a balance of experienced and newer girls will give a good mix. I have no problem with anyone liking who they want to like and see. Just got fed up of being told that certain girls had no right to be on a night show I guess.
01-11-2009 19:40
Rise Offline

I guess that makes sense that the channels won't want to lose the built-up fanbases that the 'tried and tested' vintage girls have.
Also the fact that they've been round the Babe Show tracks so many times but keep coming back for more
is kinda sexy in itself.. (i.e. the fantasy that they just can't get enough!)
Not to mention variety is the spice etc...
I mean I'm personally more inclined toward the fresher talent but I also absolutely loved Flo's (all too brief) return
particularly as she'd clearly stepped up her game as a grand finale. Smile

What about if the individual BS channels (I mean there's so many...4 on freeview alone?)
were theme coded for veterans and newbies?
There could be a 'Babestation Gold' veteran channel for Dani, Yvette etc
'Babestation Silver' for a general mix. and
'Babestation Bronze' for the hot young things just getting into their stride.

In fact a Babestation Bronze channel would allow girls to get into their stride at their own pace.
This would avoid situations like the unfair treatment (imo) Paige has had on here recently.
Good idea?
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2009 01:32 by Rise.)
03-11-2009 01:27
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

yes they should get there hands on the fresh new talent cuz come on they cant keep have the babes who are getting older and will at some point retire ie donnie dani ect so yeah they should focus on getting the new talent b3 elite bb ect ect

u need to balance old with the new

the older babes have huge fan base on here and fans that are not on here lol

am not saying fase the old babes out am saying give some more air time to the new younger talent comming throw
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2009 01:35 by alanafan232.)
03-11-2009 01:32
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

It should be like a concert, have all the oldies in the set and introduce some new ones gradually.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
03-11-2009 01:53
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

They need more than just new talent, in my opinion. Yes, they need fresh, new faces, but they also need to cut back on that interactivity bollocks and transparent cons and scams. They also need to up the rude stakes, ten fold, to get at least close to Bangbabes and Elite.

Still, they've brought back the Prague babes on the 3G cams, so I have at least one reson to check their channels now and again. I keep looking out for Joy, but I haven't seen her yet.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2009 02:11 by StanTheMan.)
03-11-2009 02:10
Rise Offline

(03-11-2009 02:10 )StanTheMan Wrote:  They also need to up the rude stakes, ten fold, to get at least close to Bangbabes and Elite.

That's unlikely to happen though if their business model is to play it relatively safe
to protect the long term future of what is let's face it a far more substantial brand than the others.

So if it can't be as rude, it can maybe be 'fresher'/ younger/ 'up-and-come'ier ?
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2009 02:27 by Rise.)
03-11-2009 02:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV